• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

We knew he was ill and what the illness was, so they weren't keeping us in the dark completely. It's not a positive thought to think of with Nintendo, so it was probably for the best.

There is something we have to remember in Iwata's farewell though.

There was a photo taken today of a rainbow over Nintendo's HQ. He's kind of guy who wants us to be happy, even in his departure. :)
Damn man. Even if he's gone, that happened. Happiness to the max.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We knew he was ill and what the illness was, so they weren't keeping us in the dark completely. It's not a positive thought to think of with Nintendo, so it was probably for the best.

There was a photo taken today of a rainbow over Nintendo's HQ. He's kind of guy who wants us to be happy, even in his departure. :)
I believe it's a sign.

A sign that despite the tough times we are facing right now through this greiving period, there will always be a bright and colorful future ahead.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664

I W A T A B O Y S will never die! I honestly think that was him though. I really think that was his way of telling Nintendo everything is going to be alright. Only Iwata can do something like that for the world to marvel.

Oh God, it hit me hard this morning that he is really gone. Seeing all the artist drawings and tributes are so beautiful but my heart can only take so much before I break down.

Soul.

That rainbow is beautiful though. Especially in a moment like this. Makes me want to cry more ._.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Usually I'm not one of those people, but that rainbow is just... too coincidental, ya know?
The day after his death, and that happens?

That's just really cool. :4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

Usually I'm not one of those people, but that rainbow is just... too coincidental, ya know?
The day after his death, and that happens?

That's just really cool. :4pacman:
Your avatar is really adorable <3333!!

And same here. I don't generally think much of things like that but it is really cool after all!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Maybe there IS a God.....

(I'm a non-believer, by the way)
but...

i know this is a terrible time for jokes
Your avatar is really adorable <3333!!

And same here. I don't generally think much of things like that but it is really cool after all!
thanksss :ness:
i just thinks its pretty neat though. very... odd thing, to happen in the next day.
Certainly made my morning much happier. I hope everyone else feels better about it soon, as well.

Also, remember go to the doctors about that joint isssssue.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I guess my constant state of exhaustion from repeatedly staying up way too late finally paid off. I'm only moistening up a little bit around the eyes and feel more mildly regretful for not celebrating his life more than depressed at his death. Of course, the fact that I didn't even realize that he was sick and this completely blindsided me may have something to do with my subdued reaction, too.

But even as I settle into the warm cloak of denial that eases my every pain, something still worries me. Who will replace such a man? He had a unique charm. When every other company sends out lifeless PR representatives, he boldly took the stage and put on a show. He wasn't just a leader, he was an entertainer. Can Nintendo possibly find someone else who will inject a sense of randomness into each Nintendo Direct and presentation?

I don't know.

But it's raining outside.

Perhaps this is God crying for me.

Or perhaps it's a sign that renewal may come after the sadness has passed.

I don't know.

But I expect that a lot of incredibly bitter Sony/Microsoft fans are singing "Ding :4dk: The Witch Is Dead" right now.

I have very little faith in humanity. . .

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

but...

i know this is a terrible time for jokes

thanksss :ness:
i just thinks its pretty neat though. very... odd thing, to happen in the next day.
Certainly made my morning much happier. I hope everyone else feels better about it soon, as well.

Also, remember go to the doctors about that joint isssssue.
It is really neat, regardless of what our particular beliefs are. I think it is really nice (:

And...the thing about that is, my friend asked me if I wanted to hang out today...so I am going to hang out with him and then go to the doctor tomorrow..eheh..

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It is really neat, regardless of what our particular beliefs are. I think it is really nice (:

And...the thing about that is, my friend asked me if I wanted to hang out today...so I am going to hang out with him and then go to the doctor tomorrow..eheh..
g-go tomorrow then
set better schedulesssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom