• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Been playing some Balloon Fight... The Miiverse community's packed.

Hope Nintendo does their own tribute sometime. I'd like to see all the big guns get together and say a few words in a Nintendo Direct or something.

T

Trick or Treat

I had to leave early due to my TMJ problem, but I had a lot of fun tonight. While it wasn't exactly a "tournament" it was really fun and nice to see 3 (almost 4) different rooms up, and I hope everyone in each room had as much fun as I did. Because like the title says, games are meant for fun! (:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm bored and speechless.
THERE'S FLIGHT NOW!
kind of
I had to leave early due to my TMJ problem, but I had a lot of fun tonight. While it wasn't exactly a "tournament" it was really fun and nice to see 3 (almost 4) different rooms up, and I hope everyone in each room had as much fun as I did. Because like the title says, games are meant for fun! (:
TMJ? The joint issue?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Phil Spencer and Hideki Kamiya tweeted out about Iwata as well.
Seeing so many people, even Nintendo's rivals, paying respects to Iwata is so absurdly heartwarming...
Goddamn I want to cry now...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Nah man I nap for 30 minutes. My dad can nap for 5 minutes and be recharged... I don't get it.
Yeah, that's a power nap.
Basically, it gives you some energy you need, but you don't sleep long enough to be groggy when you wake up.
Good technique for a long day when you didn't sleep much the previous night.

T

Trick or Treat

Ah, I see.
Didn't know you had that. Sorry to hear, that sucks.
I am planning on seeing a doctor about it tomorrow because it has gotten worse. It got really bad in the middle of a match so I had to leave. D:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I always believed this "good people die young" thing to be bs...
Its hard to deny it now...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
naaah, some people are just more unfortunate than others, even if they are great men.
I know plenty of good folks who've lived full lives. Iwata's death is just one of those unfortunate ones.
I am planning on seeing a doctor about it tomorrow because it has gotten worse. It got really bad in the middle of a match so I had to leave. D:
you definitely need to if its thats bad. that can't be good at all. hope everything works out, though. would hate to hear bad news.
If it were real then Donald Trump will live forever.
dat sick burn.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
No, no.
It just so happens that the good that take the burden of the world upon themselves are often the most visible.

T

Trick or Treat

naaah, some people are just more unfortunate than others, even if they are great men.
I know plenty of good folks who've lived full lives. Iwata's death is just one of those unfortunate ones.

you definitely need to if its thats bad. that can't be good at all. hope everything works out, though. would hate to hear bad news.

dat sick burn.
Thank you <3. Hopefully they will give me a way to fix it.

Oh, I have that too. Neat.

Well, not neat.

Well, you know what I mean.
How much do we have in common, haha.

Mine is getting worse and worse.

D

Deleted member

I might be slow on this, but a funeral service will be held on July 17.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll always remember Iwata as a genius and of course as a funny and creative man, and I hope everybody remembers him the same way, because he was boss and a great leader

Im going to sleep with this cool image in my mind
Goodnight Everybody

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I offer you all my sleeve...
Wait! This is why I got tissues.
*Pulls out a handful of tissues.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom