• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
You expect an rpg.

....while I have a hard time calling it one, you don't progress with battle in any way unless it's required like bosses.

which for any rpg is counter intuitive...
Yahtzee struggled to sort it into a genre, and eventually called it a "walk-around-em-up".

Though that's overselling Sticker Star, given that The Stanley Parable would also fit under that label.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I rekt Bubble Man lol. Metal blade too OP plz nerf.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think i'm going against Air Man "insert I can't defeat Air Man song here"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i did a save when playing....when i was dying. Not really useful i think.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yahtzee struggled to sort it into a genre, and eventually called it a "walk-around-em-up".

Though that's overselling Sticker Star, given that The Stanley Parable would also fit under that label.
It has a bit of adventure feel however....

Dude it's just messed up, I tried, I can't identify much of a genre. In a bad way, spm is playing very differently from both individual genre, but at least I can it's platformer bridged with rpg and vice versa.

SS....I can't.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I beat Air Man. That will be the last for today.

T

Trick or Treat

I have bought so many digital games on my 3DS that I haven't even touched yet.

The Ace Attorney Trilogy, Dual Destinies, and Ocarina of Time 3D have not been played once yet. I will get to them..

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
It has a bit of adventure feel however....

Dude it's just messed up, I tried, I can't identify much of a genre. In a bad way, spm is playing very differently from both individual genre, but at least I can it's platformer bridged with rpg and vice versa.

SS....I can't.
Seriously though, Yahtzee's review is extremely entertaining to watch.
[collapse=NSFW language bweeee bweeee bweeee]
[/collapse]

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Seriously though, Yahtzee's review is extremely entertaining to watch.
[collapse=NSFW language bweeee bweeee bweeee]
[/collapse]
HHHAHAHAAHHHHHAAHAHAAAAAAHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAADAHH

Dude, the weirdest thing about that review is that it's funny because of its very fast voice. The sound when he pronouces the letter p is awesome, what accent is it? I love it :)

Beside, it's.....pretty generally the truth, but I really think there's a lot more to say imo.

Also for the pictures of the shoes, he's litterally right, more on that later, it has to do with ripped stuff :)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I have bought so many digital games on my 3DS that I haven't even touched yet.

The Ace Attorney Trilogy, Dual Destinies, and Ocarina of Time 3D have not been played once yet. I will get to them..
I'll take that Ace Attourney Trilogy.

You know,,, if you aren't using it and all..

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Okay, I was playing SSB4 yesterday, and during a match a crate spawned. The CPU grabbed it, and inside there was a--
:troll:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

New silhouette shown.

I wonder who it could possibly be.

And then it ends up being a form for a completely different Pokemon and Zygarde stays the same.

----

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

New silhouette shown.

I wonder who it could possibly be.

And then it ends up being a form for a completely different Pokemon and Zygarde stays the same.

----
Plot twist: That's not a silhouette, that Pokemon is literally just black with white eyes and a white diamond.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Looked up "smash bros fan art"

This was the first result.

. . .*nya*?

I have now remembered that on my infinite list of "things I wish to draw but am too lazy to" was "find the most unpredictable character combinations in Smash and draw them in an interesting way".

Not that this particular combination is unpredictable to me. I've figured for a while now that they sometimes do housecleaning and cookie baking together.

The Cat Suit definitely threw me, though.
:4megaman:

*edit* Zygarde as a humanoid?

THAT'S NEW. O.o

Last edited:

Soul.

What plot twist. That Pokémon is essentially a fraud mind taking everything to heart as its forte. Its ability is "I wouldn't care because blah blah blah"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What plot twist. That Pokémon is essentially a fraud mind taking everything to heart as its forte. Its ability is "I wouldn't care because blah blah blah"

I made the mistake of staying up way too late last night. Do you think you could elaborate?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Pokemon looks like a jerk.
Nah, it looks like a real *****.

Well, just like any other super powerful Pokemon, can't wait for 10 year olds across the whole world to shove him and all his siblings into some balls. Though I wonder what'll look like. I kind of doubt it's Zygarde, but it would be cool if it was a different version of it.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Nah, it looks like a real *****.

Well, just like any other super powerful Pokemon, can't wait for 10 year olds across the whole world to shove him and all his siblings into some balls.
He gives me an arrogant "Oh look at me I'm better than all of you, bow down before me or face my wrath" kind of vibe.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For my ongoing :4drmario: sprite project, time to finally show off an update here. Posting updates may have been on hiatus, but progress never was. Here's preview #4:

Here's the changes since preview #3:
- Minor color tweaks
- Added Capsule Blasters, Virus Blasters, Exploder, and some of the warning sprites from Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure
- Tweaked the play field bottle tileset as well as a purple variant (for an affected person in vs. matches of Miracle Cure)
- Added the Luigi cap effect from Dr. Luigi

Still got much to work on but I already made a lot of progress on the next preview so the next update shouldn't take too long.

Soul.

I can't wait to see how it looks though. Maybe it has a ****-tier hammer?

I made the mistake of staying up way too late last night. Do you think you could elaborate?
Okay so a bunch of people randomly started *****ing on me out of nowhere in a trash can, aka making fun of me with some lame joke that might be funny to them, but it's like having a bad taste in laughing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For my ongoing :4drmario: sprite project, time to finally show off an update here. Posting updates may have been on hiatus, but progress never was. Here's preview #4:

Here's the changes since preview #3:
- Minor color tweaks
- Added Capsule Blasters, Virus Blasters, Exploder, and some of the warning sprites from Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure
- Tweaked the play field bottle tileset as well as a purple variant (for an affected person in vs. matches of Miracle Cure)
- Added the Luigi cap effect from Dr. Luigi

Still got much to work on but I already made a lot of progress on the next preview so the next update shouldn't take too long.
It's look Great! Really good job!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Okay so a bunch of people randomly started *****ing on me out of nowhere in a trash can, aka making fun of me with some lame joke that might be funny to them, but it's like having a bad taste in laughing.
What lame joke? How does this relate to Zygarde? I'm lost. . .

T

Trick or Treat

Probably 7th gen Pokemon.

Probably not. But hasn't every generation had a Pokemoj that shows up in the previous generation at some point in the anime/movies?

Strofirko

Smash Master

I think you should spend a time away from this thread/foruns.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Even tough someone have already answer it. Yes it is. It's not the only however. There is a fangame called Mega Man Ciel apparently.
Time to Google!
Probably 7th gen Pokemon.

Probably not. But hasn't every generation had a Pokemoj that shows up in the previous generation at some point in the anime/movies?
Well, Gen II had Togepi as Misty's and Ho-Oh in the first episode along an Elekid in a short movie and Lugia in the second movie, Gen III has a Blaziken in the Johto league, Gen IV had Munchlax as May's along :4lucario: in his movie where a Bonsly also appeared. I don't recall on Gen V or VI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom