• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
It's mostly her dialogues.

You want help? Let me tell a useless thing that you probably knew already :)

You saved me? WHAT WERE YOU DOIN? YOU SHOULD HAVE COME EARLIER!!!!

Bowser stole the royal stickers? YOU LIER!!!!

and the worst was the end....NO I WANT YOU TO GO AWAY!!!!

I was honestly disappointed for one of my rare time because of text....
Man this is just awful talk about a Tsundere crown

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
....no offense, but given how weird the French translation are....I could come with much worse from TTYD....

Btw, I actually found that the game was trilangial, I found French textures in SS :)
It's more that she is called Colette than the traduction. Because it's a offense for a character who is cleary better than this "Thing". TOS Colette is just better.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I was thinking of playing it but until they add Peach as a playable teammate with mario and luigi like they did in a sorta experience for bowser i ain't touching another M&L game for a while
That's a really stupid reason to not play a game.

Like, of all things, just b/c she's not playable?
What? Do you only play SM3D World, SMB2, Super Princess Peach, SMRPG, and SPM? Izzat it?

Whaaaat oh come on!
who dosen't like a crow- ...... ok i got to admit the creativity was lacking with this character i mean come on man a crown?
Apparently, she sacrifices herself at the end of the game.
But she's so unlikable, that I was glad when I heard it.
Cuz unlike Twink and Peach's aid to Mario in PM 1, "We Believe in You Mario!" in TTYD, and Bleck & Tippi's love in SPM, Kersti really has no character, and gives no sentimental value.

It's THAT BAD.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That's a really stupid reason to not play a game.

Like, of all things, just b/c she's not playable?
What? Do you only play SM3D World, SMB2, Super Princess Peach, SMRPG, and SPM? Izzat it?

Cuz unlike Twink and Peach's aid to Mario in PM 1, "We Believe in You Mario!" in TTYD, and Bleck & Tippi's love in SPM, Kersti really has no character, and gives no sentimental value.

It's THAT BAD.
I was actually disappointed that Paper Mario brought her back, YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP, it's late, so I should go to bed.
MUSIC:
G'night Social Thread!

D

Deleted member

Self healing is really common in the M&L series though.

Eh, maybe not that bad, but I hated it, and regretted buying it.
And seeing as how I have a sort of low standard for games (More like high tolerance rather than low standards though), and it's one of the only games I've ever regretted buying, there must be something wrong with it.
LM:DM is a fun game to complete, though getting all the gems can be a bit of a hassle. Just beat the game, at least.
DT is a game that you should DEFINITELY complete.
I might, after all. Got bored of.playing Smash every single time (and so I switched to a different game on Wii U, but we're talking about three 3DS games here), so yeah. I just need to figure out when.

So far, in SS, I've progressed all the way up to World 3. I stopped from there. Finding Wiggler's parts is a difficult task in one level, which made me lose interest. Can't say much for the other two.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I might, after all. Got bored of.playing Smash every single time (and so I switched to a different game on Wii U, but we're talking about three 3DS games here), so yeah. I just need to figure out when.

So far, in SS, I've progressed all the way up to World 3. I stopped from there. Finding Wiggler's parts is a difficult task in one level, which made me lose interest. Can't say much for the other two.
Yeah, World 3 Sucks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

It's THAT BAD.
This right here. It said all. Your totally right on this.
"Slow clap"
I just approve.

D

Deleted member

She's SUPPOSED to help you.

And she does everything BUT that.

Then at the end, she's like "Sorry I brought you into this"....

me: GO AWAY!!!!

She's basically useless....in the purpose of being supposedly useful.
So you mean, she is literally the same thing as Clippy, the much-maligned Office Assistant?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I had to use internet 3 times where I legit think the logistic sucked...

The worst was to location of the sponge....urgh...

D

Deleted member

.....a bit worse.

She only tells you useless stuff if you press L, but it's frustrating when you press the button to get meaningful stuff.

She seems to hate you unlike clippy.

She just sucks...
Yeah, I dislike that. Whenever I play the game, I keep accidentally pressing L only to get irritated by her quotes.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
All right, it's getting really late where I'm at so I'm gonna go to bed. Good Night! :183:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
And Blaziken continues to be super annoying to beat and get on Pokemon Shuffle. I only have 15 seconds, and his base capture is 1%...if I beat him with 3 seconds left it's only 10%. After countless attempts, I've only gotten 3 seconds left twice. And I beat the two legendaries that come after him. >_>

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, I dislike that. Whenever I play the game, I keep accidentally pressing L only to get irritated by her quotes.
How do you can press L accidentally? Just a question of course.

D

Deleted member

My L button is partially working though :)
My Circle Pad has a problem in that whenever I want to move the thing at a certain direction (say, up, or right), it's painfully slow at doing so. All buttons work just fine though. Good thing I'm saving up money for a New 3DS XL, so at least that's something.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My Circle Pad has a problem in that whenever I want to move the thing at a certain direction (say, up, or right), it's painfully slow at doing so. All buttons work just fine though. Good thing I'm saving up money for a New 3DS XL, so at least that's something.
My 3DS Circle Pad is reworking for some reason. I really want to transfert my data on my New 3DS but i'm afraid to lose something and i'm not sure if this will be working. I tried but it fail.

D

Deleted member

How do you can press L accidentally? Just a question of course.
I don't know. It must be random. I often tend to click the shoulder buttons for no reason.

My 3DS Circle Pad is reworking for some reason. I really want to transfert my data on my New 3DS but i'm afraid to lose something and i'm not sure if this will be working. I tried but it fail.
You mean, it works as normal?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been working on fighting specific opponents with :4littlemac: to see if I should approach more offensively or defensively.
Luigi is making troubles because I have to work both otherwise I get grabbed or hit with a cyclone.

I also ran out of Pop-Tarts. :4pacman: That sucks.

EDIT : On /b/ some guy found one of those Cicada 3001 posters with the scan code on it. Pretty neat.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nothing much. But we're kind of reaching the age of extinction page 2000. Are we going to push this thread to its limits or create another one?
I want to push it to the limit, but I'm subject the whims of Opossum and Tri. :p

Eh, why not. I'll ask them here and now.
@ Opossum Opossum
@---
How about we let the thread live till 3000 or so? Pls.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to push it to the limit, but I'm subject the whims of Opossum and Tri. :p

@ Opossum Opossum
@---

I mean, the PMS and Zelda Social threads have 2000+ pages.. so there's no excuse for this to not have the same amount as those.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I meant making sprite sheet, just look as its W emblem model in TTYD :)

And no it's not unused in ss..
Oh...

Paper Waluigi pls. :upsidedown:

@ Opossum Opossum
@---

We can't just keep going until hell breaks loose?
I mean, if it's just broken, nothing about it. Experiments, you know? :4villager:
Otherwise I'll just need a link to 1.0 to see the reactions of the first purge.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well my 3ds circle pad work correctly 1/2 of the time. G8 m8, also i don't know who added to my wiki page but i know that Blargg888 have do my pages. The quote are just weird for me. Edit : Well i look the wiki, i know it's Blargg, also i hate write on mobile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom