• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait a second...

I posted about my planned message here.
What if they read this thread?
The element of surprise is lost.

Officially not doing it. Congratulations "BluePsychic," you've ruined your own plan. This time though, it's a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

i somehow don't believe you.
You don't have to. I stand by what I said that it was a slip of the tongue. Dark Phoenix tends to sneak in at the most unexpected times, you know.:4ryu:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait

Phoenix Wright being a pedophile? I HAVE THE PERFECT IMAGE FOR THIS!

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
You don't have to. I stand by what I said that it was a slip of the tongue. Dark Phoenix tends to sneak in at the most unexpected times, you know.:4ryu:
Don't worry about it, mate.

I like to blame other people for my personal problems as well

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, hey, I'm at that case right now.
Case 9 is the best case ever
So, because this is a vm and I honestly don;t care much, I think I will upgrade it to Windows 10.

Like I said, I really don't care much, the only reason I do it is because I paid for 7.

:)
Thats good to know

T

Trick or Treat

I am such a lameo hahaha.

i-i'll convert to a full Kirby main, I think...
also this is actually decent dubstub...
I think for competitive playing I will only be maining Jigglypuff and Lucina from now on. With Peach and Yoshi as secondaries.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I am such a lameo hahaha.

I think for competitive playing I will only be maining Jigglypuff and Lucina from now on. With Peach and Yoshi as secondaries.
>peach as a secondary
wooooah. then again i guess fire emblem love beats out all :4pacman:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'm going to take a break from making Bo Peep to a much more important Woody skin:

Burger Buzz is most likely next at this rate.

T

Trick or Treat

>peach as a secondary
wooooah. then again i guess fire emblem love beats out all :4pacman:
Ever since I started playing against the people here, my Peach has downgraded a lot. Meanwhile my Jigglypuff and Lucina have gotten better and better each match.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Gg @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 ! Your link is very fierce! Overall, I think I took most of those matches eh? :4pacman::4wiremac: I love how we planned to play 7 matches and ended up playing much much more :pimp:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The Miracle Never Happen
i have no idea why, but when i read this while playing Ace Attorney for the first time, I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever
of course i got the good ending on my first playthrough. Justice for All is easily my favorite AA game.
Ever since I started playing against the people here, my Peach has downgraded a lot. Meanwhile my Jigglypuff and Lucina have gotten better and better each match.
thats true. of course, i think if you enjoy peach more than these 2 characters, you should really try her more.
also i gotta make you another wallpaper with jiggz instead of peach then.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

i have no idea why, but when i read this while playing Ace Attorney for the first time, I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever
of course i got the good ending on my first playthrough. Justice for All is easily my favorite AA game.

thats true. of course, i think if you enjoy peach more than these 2 characters, you should really try her more.
also i gotta make you another wallpaper with jiggz instead of peach then.
It's okay, because I enjoy Jiggly-Lucina more anyway. I love Lucina as a character in Awakening and her moveset is fun. And Jigglypuff is soo fun to play. She fits my playstyle more than anyone in the game.
and why are you so awesome Stilly? <3

D

Deleted member

I find Engrish/poor translation to be hilarious when it's supposed to be serious. Take this copyright notice for example:

Bonus points to Skullgirls for using this as one of Big Band's entry quotes.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I find Engrish/poor translation to be hilarious when it's supposed to be serious. Take this copyright notice for example:

will be prosecuted to the full extent of the jam.
awwww yeah. big band is probably my favorite character on skullgirls.
It's okay, because I enjoy Jiggly-Lucina more anyway. I love Lucina as a character in Awakening and her moveset is fun. And Jigglypuff is soo fun to play. She fits my playstyle more than anyone in the game.
and why are you so awesome Stilly? <3
thats good then. i just always thought you liked peach alot for some reason. Lucina is great, I just wish she had alternate costume for her Marth attire, likeeee to Little Mac's wireframe set or the Koopalings.
i-im not awesome.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Did someone, like, flip the L and W in LAW and turn it to JAM? :rotfl:

:231:

D

Deleted member

I still cant get over "To the full extent of the Jam"
It really does cripple any sort of fear they were trying to portray. It sounds more like Space Jam than a serious threat to arrest me.

C'MON AND SLAM! AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!

will be prosecuted to the full extent of the jam.
awwww yeah. big band is probably my favorite character on skullgirls.
Peacock is probably my favorite because of all the cartoon references in her attacks. She's also voiced by the same person as English dub Sayaka, which makes everything she says 100 times funnier if I imagine Sayaka saying them. Skullgirls in general is like the Madoka dub reunion. Everyone except Mami is in it.

Oh yeah, and Peacock says GARBAGE DAY which is enough to completely sell me.

Did someone, like, flip the L and W in LAW and turn it to JAM? :rotfl:

:231:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Peacock is probably my favorite because of all the cartoon references in her attacks. She's also voiced by the same person as English dub Sayaka, which makes everything she says 100 times funnier if I imagine Sayaka saying them. Skullgirls in general is like the Madoka dub reunion. Everyone except Mami is in it.

Oh yeah, and Peacock says GARBAGE DAY which is enough to completely sell me.

oooh right i somehow forgot about Peacock.
She's great too, due to my liking of Teddie and Arakune in the Arcsys fighters, and she reminds me of them in a few ways.

D

Deleted member

Full extent of the Jam.
Prosecutedt.
Violator... ?

This is comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom