• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I Tried watching GFs but just couldn't get into it..

And won't be watching any more of MLP until later this year.. (they went on a Hiatus :crying:)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Electricians came over today.
They're screaming to one another from each story.
Whatever, gives me an excuse to blare Macho Man music in my room. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

No but seriously, what's wrong? Any extra context?
I got an idea yesterday about sending a thank you message to the Project Crusade team for (unintentionally) getting my life back on course by kicking me out. It's been almost two years though, and at this point, they probably don't want to hear it. Furthermore, I made a few attempts at apology (again, almost two years ago) and, because I would technically be evading a ban if I was to post, the entire purpose of my message would be lost.

Essentially, I know it's a dumb idea, but I can't shake the feeling that I want to do it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I got an idea yesterday about sending a thank you message to the Project Crusade team for (unintentionally) getting my life back on course by kicking me out. It's been almost two years though, and at this point, they probably don't want to hear it. Furthermore, I made a few attempts at apology (again, almost two years ago) and, because I would technically be evading a ban if I was to post, the entire purpose of my message would be lost.

Essentially, I know it's a dumb idea, but I can't shake the feeling that I want to do it.
i don't think you should do it.
i honestly doubt they would care at this point.

i suck at discouragement though so i'll let someone else do that.

D

Deleted member

i honestly doubt they would care at this point.
That's also part of the problem.

I know they don't care. I don't care about their responses or reactions or anything. I'd delete my account immediately after posting.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's also part of the problem.

I know they don't care. I don't care about their responses or reactions or anything. I'd delete my account immediately after posting.
Is it Dettadeus? He has an account on SmashBoards, actually. The older devs who started Crusade have left the project by now.

EDIT: HOWEVER, I suggest that you do not bother. It's not a crime or anything.

:231:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
*Sees topic title*

I haven't seen a 7-11 store in years. I guess the convenience store I work at helped killed it where I live.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Anyone familiar with those Gravity Falls fan art gifs? Like this one:

And apparently Kojima Productions has disbanded.
Does that mean no more MGS games? :c

This is basically how my cousins treat me.
(200 loops later) Dangit Mabel.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Release the duuudee!
"Release the Huuuuuh!"
"Release the Bogus!"
That's the two other thing that he can say by the way. :4lemmy: Really, Super Macho Man have one of the funniest line in Punch-Out!! With Glass Joe, Aran Ryan and of course, Doc Louis.:4littlemac:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom