• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I just had my first smashladder match and it was great! My opponent was very nice, and we talked about anime and stuff like that. Hoping to do more. :4metaknight:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
God! The MMX series last game (6-7-8) seem really like a mess! I don't know what game i should consider the worst between this three because of people different opinion. It's really bad that i can't try this game and their predecessor.
Yea, pretty much everything after 4 you can skip safely (5 is still kinda ok but the talking is just UGH)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
After my sulking yesterday I eased the pain by finally buying the Mega Man Megamix and Gigamix mangas.

And what I'm assuming is a gently used compilation of the Dreamwave comics.

:4megaman:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning everyone. What's up?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now I imagine cute anime girls saying "ride or die mutha******!"

What is it about?
Taken from Anime News Network

": In the crime-ridden, mafia-governed city of Ergastulum, Worick and Nicolas are two "handymen" known as "Benriya" who would take any dirty job from either police or mafia -- for a good price. After an assignment from police the two met and later joined by Alex, a former prostitute who got interested in the mysterious background of the team, in particular of Nicolas' abilities."

Its an amazing anime
No moe too :4pacman:
Worick is my fav

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I am at Chapter 24 now, and my team is way too OP. What started out as me wanting to just play to get new supports and charactees ended up into an actual serious run.

Only units I lost were Kellam (to death) and Donnel (since he didn't level up), and I still have 3 children to recruit.

Not counting the Spotpass characters.

That moment when Chrom is just a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom