• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonorH

Smash Rookie
Anyone got any tips for practicing turnaround grabs out of shield as well as turnaround uptilts/jabs?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
OK. I see Pikachu talk before too. Also, i really need to finish atleast one Mega Man game. I really want to play one tough from the X series or Zero series.
Which games do you own? I would say X1, X2 and X4 are all near perfect games. X2 is a little easier barring the X-Hunters fight when you try to get Zero's parts.

X3 is pretty difficult if only for the amount of damage you take without the armor.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Which games do you own? I would say X1, X2 and X4 are all near perfect games. X2 is a little easier barring the X-Hunters fight when you try to get Zero's parts.

X3 is pretty difficult if only for the amount of damage you take without the armor.
I have Mega Man 2 on 3DS and Mega Man 3 on Wii U. I don't have any of the X or Zero series. Homever i have the money to pay one but right now i can't since i don't have my Wii U and there is no MMX or MMZ that is on 3DS. I'm still debating if i should begin with the first Mega Man X or the first Mega Man Zero. (I already know the plot of almost all games of the Mega Man franchise, so the story isn't a big problem for me). Also i will like to do one day MMX 4 and MM ZX, but i will have to pay it on PS3 for the first and for ZX, i will wait until he came out on the Virtual Console on Wii U probably. So what i should do?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just watching X-Files here

and who is that???

Jack Black?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I have Mega Man 2 on 3DS and Mega Man 3 on Wii U. I don't have any of the X or Zero series. Homever i have the money to pay one but right now i can't since i don't have my Wii U and there is no MMX or MMZ that is on 3DS. I'm still debating if i should begin with the first Mega Man X or the first Mega Man Zero. (I already know the plot of almost all games of the Mega Man franchise, so the story isn't a big problem for me). Also i will like to do one day MMX 4 and MM ZX, but i will have to pay it on PS3 for the first and for ZX, i will wait until he came out on the Virtual Console on Wii U probably. So what i should do?
Get X and X2. And depending on how much you liked those, get X3, its flawed, but still good. Zero is such a wierd game and a departure from what Mega Man is, making it hard to recommend. Get it if youre feeling lucky to hit a specific taste spot.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Look at this kid going BANANAS over winning an Xbone One the all-in-one home entertainment system:
Yea... kinda speaks for itself lol
You can tell, deep down, neither of them wanted to be there.

Also, the comments are the expected PS4 fans and/or PC elitist you'd come to expect.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Get X and X2. And depending on how much you liked those, get X3, its flawed, but still good. Zero is such a wierd game and a departure from what Mega Man is, making it hard to recommend. Get it if youre feeling lucky to hit a specific taste spot.
The Zero series gameplay is much based on Zero gameplay of the X series with some other thing that make the gameplay different for sure. But i don't think it's that different. It's still jump and shooting, with a sword and other weapon too. But i think i should really get the first MMX, if only it was on 3DS tough..

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The Zero series gameplay is much based on Zero gameplay of the X series with some other thing that make the gameplay different for sure. But i don't think it's that different. It's still jump and shooting, with a sword and other weapon too. But i think i should really get the first MMX, if only it was on 3DS tough..
I mean its still an action patformer, but the differences are pretty big. You actually start with the gun and then get the sword and other weapons, you dont really get any boss weapons but boss elements instead that enhance your weapons (plus you have to level them up, yea theres a level up system too). There are no stages, just an open world and you take missions to go to the different parts of it. Its wierd, and kinda hard.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean its still an action patformer, but the differences are pretty big. You actually start with the gun and then get the sword and other weapons, you dont really get any boss weapons but boss elements instead that enhance your weapons (plus you have to level them up, yea theres a level up system too). There are no stages, just an open world and you take missions to go to the different parts of it. Its wierd, and kinda hard.
I hear from some person that the game we're easy, like the 2 and the 3. Is that true? Also yeah it seem pretty different, so maybe a novice should not begin by this series. But i'm don't consider like that so i think it would be fine for me. After i didn't test it, so maybe it would hard. I have to play for myself really. (Again, if only it was on 3DS...)

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
no sleep.rtttttttttttr555555555555555555555555555

T

Trick or Treat

Now that you guys mentioned the wiki I checked my page, and saw more changes to it! Not bad ones though :D

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
'Morning, Social Thread.

Or afternoon, or evening, or whatever it is to you guys, because time zones are dumb.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey there Mao! How are you?
I'm good. I haven't do a single word on Zelax but it's normal with me. Also i'm searching some Zero fanart (The one in Mega Man) to have in avatar and i will in the futur pay a Mega Man game from the X or Zero series.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
15 Classic and 15 All-Star left, 19 random drop trophies left, beating 10-Man Smash with everybody except :4bowserjr: left and 43 minutes of multiplayer left and I've finally 100% the 3DS version. Well, until next character DLC rolls around.
And then I have to do it all over again in the Wii U version... *sigh*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
15 Classic and 15 All-Star left, 19 random drop trophies left, beating 10-Man Smash with everybody except :4bowserjr: left and 43 minutes of multiplayer left and I've finally 100% the 3DS version. Well, until next character DLC rolls around.
Don't forget that the Wii U version have mode like Crazy Order, Event Mode and the Master Fortress in Classic mode. Good luck my friend, good luck with this.:samus:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm fairly close too. I got all the Classic and All star trophies for each character I own. Though I don't have Mewtwo, Roy or Lucas yet. Not sure what random drops I'm missing are.

Can't even imagine trying to for it on the console version. There's nearly double the trophies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm fairly close too. I got all the Classic and All star trophies for each character I own. Though I don't have Mewtwo, Roy or Lucas yet. Not sure what random drops I'm missing are.

Can't even imagine trying to for it on the console version. There's nearly double the trophies.
Those Mega Man Trophy on the Wii U version tough. They are so good.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Don't forget that the Wii U version have mode like Crazy Order, Event Mode and the Master Fortress in Classic mode. Good luck my friend, good luck with this.:samus:
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the 'Beat 9.0 without stock loss' or 'Beat All-Star Hard with all characters'. Both are unhammerable and I suck too hard with characters like Kirby (no pun intended) or the Pit 'brothers' to be able to beat All-Star on Hard with them. At least the Mii stuff and customs are easier to get there with those modes and no Powers to worry about.

'Just' 719 not counting the DLC ones. 3DS has 687, so there's not much difference there.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Completed all of classic mode and all-star mode. Only have 4 more challenges to complete. Collected all of the trophies (Minus DLC). Collected all mii outfits and hats (Minus DLC). Almost have every single custom. This is on Wii U, so I'm pretty close.

This is also the earliest I've woken up this summer. Hi

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hi there, how are you all ?
I barely had some sleep, thanks to the kitty I had yesterday. But I'm okay (:ness64:) I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi there, how are you all ?
I barely had some sleep, thanks to the kitty I had yesterday. But I'm okay (:ness64:) I guess.
'Looking some French video, also i'm still demanding when i will advence the profil of my OC or do a draw. Really tough, time go fast in my opinion. It's horrible lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Originally, I wasn't gonna do 100 man smash with every character, because all it unlocks is the Shadow trophy, but then I eventually caved.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've already 100% my 3DS game a while ago, but I enjoy beating my own records in single-player modes. I didn't use Hammers for the Challenges, actually.

Multi-Man Smash is a particular favorite, especially 10-Man Smash. I also have done some accomplishments in Cruel mode.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have do Classic Mode and All-star mode with all of the character on 3DS. Smash Run too but i have to do with the DLC character. For the Wii U, i have still alot to do but he will be not too hard for me. (I have still do in 9.0 homever, my hightiest is 8.5.)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God! The MMX series last game (6-7-8) seem really like a mess! I don't know what game i should consider the worst between this three because of people different opinion. It's really bad that i can't try this game and their predecessor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom