• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh, btw, @soul, there's a new article coming up that won't go over well for the 3DS version. Prepare for salt. Or ice tears.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I ordered more pizza and churros.
I think I'm the only one who eats their churros because they always call me the Churro guy. :4pacman:
I never had churros before sadly
Oh, btw, @soul, there's a new article coming up that won't go over well for the 3DS version. Prepare for salt. Or ice tears.
So what your saying is log off before the article is out

Last edited:

Soul.

I'm sorry for the many jokes that lost their value. Deeply sorry.
My username... ruined
what article

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, I'm a bit late on this, but Street Fighter 5 Ken is pretty cool looking. He's also got a few new tricks up his sleeves. Although the game needs to touch-up on most of the hair for the characters.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I'm a bit late on this, but Street Fighter 5 Ken is pretty cool looking. He's also got a few new tricks up his sleeves. Although the game needs to touch-up on most of the hair for the characters.

It looks like retro Chris Jericho with that hair
and that's cool

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473

I'm lovin' the moveset changes! If only he had his roll and flip-kick back.

I'm not big on his outfit this time though. Looks like he's going surfing or something. I'm not going to even talk about the hair.

T

Trick or Treat

I ordered more pizza and churros.
I think I'm the only one who eats their churros because they always call me the Churro guy. :4pacman:

Dank Swaglord X will come one day. :4dk:
Maybe...I will change it to that!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My username... ruined
what article
First: sorry for that. Wasn't paying attention.
Second: An article about the ICs not working on the 3DS. They even downgraded the models and removed the gravity to ensure they weren't working.

Now for my personal opinion as I'm one of the few IC fans here: it's unfortunate they won't make Smash 4, but the 3DS version is just too great to be sad about it. Plus, there still might be a chance they weren't working on the Wii U version as well (8-player Smash), although we haven't had any information about that at this point.

Source is PushDustIn, btw.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I just want to think up a good title, otherwise I'd stay as a smash lord I guess? -shrugs-

You guys are creative, give me a title please.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I never had churros before sadly
Go to a Taco Bell.
They're not as good, but they're churros. :4pacman:

I'm not really into getting SFV unless it has Cody, because he was my main in SF4. :4dk:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I kinda want to see what other characters they'll bring back. Especially with the first game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It looks like retro Chris Jericho with that hair
and that's cool
The hair is the one thing I don't like quite as much. But it's not terrible, I would've brought back the SF Alpha hairstyle. I think he has a dive kick type of move, which should be fun.

Now I just need them to give Ryu back his glorious Donkey Kick from Street Fighter 3.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And for the first time I see a car crashing and hitting a camera

Soul.

Second: An article about the ICs not working on the 3DS. They even removed the gravity to ensure they weren't 100% working.

Now for my personal opinion as I'm one of the few IC fans here: it's unfortunate they won't make Smash 4, but the 3DS version is just too great to be sad about it. Plus, there still might be a chance they weren't working on the Wii U version as well (8-player Smash), although we haven't had any information about that at this point.

Link me to the article, please---I'm too lazy to go to the NintenZone Social and find out.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master

The only thing I don't like about him is the hair. Giving him a ponytail of all things doesn't fit his character.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
The hair is the one thing I don't like quite as much. But it's not terrible, I would've brought back the SF Alpha hairstyle. I think he has a dive kick type of move, which should be fun.

Now I just need them to give Ryu back his glorious Donkey Kick from Street Fighter 3.
I agree. Maybe there will be a different costume or something. Plz Capcom, I don't mean disc-locked-content.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Second: An article about the ICs not working on the 3DS. They even downgraded the models and removed the gravity to ensure they weren't working.

I hear many are wanting the Ice Climbers to be either Wii U exclusive or just one Ice Climber.

I see @ RamOne RamOne has joined the cyan club. Our army is expanding all the time nowadays.
Until yours runs out. :4pacman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Go to a Taco Bell.
They're not as good, but they're churros. :4pacman:

I'm not really into getting SFV unless it has Cody, because he was my main in SF4. :4dk:
So what you're saying is, you'd want to TURN THE BEAT BACK?!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The Bloodbath:
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Plumber Space Stranger runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Clingy Girlfriend Stranger finds a bag full of explosives.

Electrician Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space Strangest takes a handful of throwing knives.

Spazio Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space St. Ranger finds a canteen full of water.

Street Rat Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Espacio Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Stranger of Holy Space runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space Stranger's Clone grabs a sword.

Space Strangebot Prototype runs away from the Cornucopia.

FalKoopa runs away from the Cornucopia.

Christmas Space Stranger finds Dia De Los Muertos Stanger hiding in the cornucopia and kills him.

Not-Enough-Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space Strangebot 1.0 runs away from the Cornucopia.

Probably Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

President S. Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space Stranger-chan runs away from the Cornucopia.

Space Stranger-san runs away from the Cornucopia.

Secretary Stranger grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia.

Envy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Monkey Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

The appears the two holiday Space Strangers had a falling out.

I...would be fine with them being Wii U exclusive. If they would even work that is.

Wait wait, are you okay?!
I think I might have a heart condition.
Or I might just have overdid it at the gym after being sedentary for so long.
Either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom