• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I used to like Berry kix

But the NEW berry kix without the berry shapes doesn't taste the same
bruh take off your nostalgia goggles the new berry kix are how the creator intended them to be and are therefore superior

turns out this augment is just as stupid when applied to cereal as it is when applied to PM whoda thunk

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't like sweet cereals

unless it's the sweetest cereal there is, apparently

I don't eat a lot of chocolate or junk like that

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just saw the goosbumps movie trailer

It looks pretty alright

My favorite goosbumps books, for better or worse, are

and I hope they are in the film

The one where their dad is replaced with a plant monster - This book terrified me as a child because it ends very ambiguously. Ambiguous endings really bug me.

The superhero mutant guy - I thought this one was pretty dumb, but I kind of liked it. It was one of the books that wasn't very scary

Say Cheese and die - I'd like to see how they'd fit that in the movie

The evil mask - Also would be interesting to see how that'd fit in

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OOh, I also liked cuckoo clock of doom

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm usually too lazy to make cereal in the morning, plus my current temp job provides free meals. However, if I were to eat cereal, it would be Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Toast Crunch...or Reese's Puffs. I am also craving Oreo O's but they only sell them in Korea now. Otherwise I'm totally fine with eating some organic cereal as well or just eating organic granola in milk. College expanded my horizon on cereal...

I just saw the goosbumps movie trailer

It looks pretty alright

My favorite goosbumps books, for better or worse, are

and I hope they are in the film

The one where their dad is replaced with a plant monster - This book terrified me as a child because it ends very ambiguously. Ambiguous endings really bug me.

The superhero mutant guy - I thought this one was pretty dumb, but I kind of liked it. It was one of the books that wasn't very scary

Say Cheese and die - I'd like to see how they'd fit that in the movie

The evil mask - Also would be interesting to see how that'd fit in
The evil mask one was my favorite and one I remember most clearly. I kind of remember the others though. The plant monster one was creepy...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I could, for breakfast I'd eat bacon, eggs, hash browns and english muffin every day

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I'm usually too lazy to make cereal in the morning, plus my current temp job provides free meals. However, if I were to eat cereal, it would be Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Toast Crunch...or Reese's Puffs. I am also craving Oreo O's but they only sell them in Korea now. Otherwise I'm totally fine with eating some organic cereal as well or just eating organic granola in milk. College expanded my horizon on cereal....
Oooo, I wanna try Oreo O's... They sound like they would be amazing.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
If I could, for breakfast I'd eat bacon, eggs, hash browns and english muffin every day
as someone who cooks breakfast for my whole family, you definitely don't wanna do that.
for the rest of the day, you'd feel so full you wouldn't eat anything else, depending on how you cook it.
i usually exclude bread products for potato's, and vise versa if i go with either.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
my favorite flavor is... probably the sundae one.
im not allowed to eat poptarts now really though, so rip.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Sweet and salty do not mix like that

I think I'm going to hurl brb

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Does anyone put their pop tarts in the toaster? I always eat them right out of the package.
I usually would eat them out of the package too. Toasting them doesn't really do too much besides make them hot and crispier. That's pretty awesome, but not a necessity.

my favorite flavor is... probably the sundae one.
im not allowed to eat poptarts now really though, so rip.
It's not that I'm not allowed to, it's just that we never buy them anymore. x3

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I haven't seen em either. While we're at it, my favorites are the Cookies n' Cream and Hot Fudge Sundae ones. Oooh yessssss....
Maybe y'all haven't seen them because they stopped making them.
why...? :cry:
Does anyone put their pop tarts in the toaster? I always eat them right out of the package.
I put mine in the toaster. I can't handle eating them untoasted. I mean I can eat them untoasted but it depends on the flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom