• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm not sure if someone said this already, but some people are developing a game called "Allison Road". It's going to be a spiritual successor to P.T. and has already been approved on Steam Greenlight, with no release date so far.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, but turns out some regulars don't like it. I had a case with a certain user in December last year, for example.
thats fair i guess. i just dont think its bad enough to block the user entirely. just ask them to politely stop.
if they keep doing it, sure, i guess feel free to block, but i feel thats little too far.
thats just me though, my opinion is always a bit too broad.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I prefer play Charizard than Sheik honestly. Not because i don't like Sheik or her gameplay. But just because Charizard is more fun for me. Especially with Custom on! Praise Dragon Rush.
Normally I just play the characters that I like and have a personal attachment to...if I can help it.

Roy (Yes, my unofficial #1 main atm) is somewhat an exception to this. Despite me liking Roy already, the main reason I play him is because I do well with him and I have fun playing as Roy. Now, I have more of a personal attachment to characters like, say, Ness, Captain Falcon and Mewtwo, but the problem with those characters are that I don't really do well with them. Roy takes all the factors I want from a character (Personal attachment, enjoyment and how skilled I am with the character) and delivers.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
eh well, does anyone wanna play the game that is known simply as Smash Wii?
i dunno why i had to say it like that...
also @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara did you ever beat dark souls?

T

Trick or Treat

I just finished playing Hunter, but we can play a few matches if you want! Then I have to eat afterwards.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Not yet. I arrived at the Tomb of Giants, some skeletons pushed me into an abyss while carrying 29000 souls and I rage quitted.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I was wrong. I didn't get snapped out of my panic. Just temporarily redirected. It's back now.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Brawl? k sure
sometimes i forget the Wii U has a U in it. it sounds silly ;_;
I just finished playing Hunter, but we can play a few matches if you want! Then I have to eat afterwards.
um you can eat first if you want lol.
Not yet. I arrived at the Tomb of Giants, some skeletons pushed me into an abyss while carrying 29000 souls and I rage quitted.
tomb of salt, more like it :4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol sorry @Envy im trying to connect the internet and stuff, i'll be good in a sec

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
So if i say to stop like my post. You will stop it?
Yes
In my experience, he would've just liked THAT, too.

"You have 500 new alerts!"

They're all Likes from a single ****ing user.
You've never asked me to stop so you wouldn't know
In fact *nobody* has asked me to stop besides Mao just now

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i have to manually type my IP in and such to connect properly
think the U stands for "u suck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom