• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Xenforo forums are randomly screwing around with me, including this one.
I'm getting alerts today for things that happened yesterday and I've already checked...sometimes I'm not getting any alerts at all even when people have clearly liked or quoted my posts.
I get that problem as well. In some ocassions, it takes a lot of time for the Rich Text Editor to start a quote. Maybe it's just the site itself causing all these things.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I get that problem as well. In some ocassions, it takes a lot of time for the Rich Text Editor to start a quote. Maybe it's just the site itself causing all these things.
Well, I got the alert for your quote. So I guess it's been fixed on my end.
This is the first time it's happened to me though. Issues I have with this site are very rare, and besides the whole DDoS event I never really experienced Crashboards tbh.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Finally have internet! How everyone is doing?

D

Deleted member

Well, I got the alert for your quote. So I guess it's been fixed on my end.
This is the first time it's happened to me though. Issues I have with this site are very rare, and besides the whole DDoS event I never really experienced Crashboards tbh.
I forgot mentioning this too: misquotes.
Let's say you're quoting one of my comments, and you post it. Suddenly, another user gets the alert while I don't. The text is unchanged, barring the username.

It really needs to get fixed.

T

Trick or Treat

I think I might just get on FG, to get a few matches in before I have to leave today.

And soon after this happened, most turned over to :4sheik:, with very few players retaining their current mains. The end.
Neverrrr! I can't play as Sheik actually. :(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
http://www.awkwardzombie.com/

Look at the author comment below the latest comic. I think she's losing it. XD

Oh, and that's one of the cutest drawings of Ow the Edge I have ever seen, no joke. :3

:4megaman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I might just get on FG, to get a few matches in before I have to leave today.

Neverrrr! I can't play as Sheik actually. :(
NoJohn.:4mario: No i can't do that to you. Your too cute for that.:4kirby:

Soul.

Almost every top player is using Sheik like smh. She's not the easiest character to master and people only use her because she's now number one.

T

Trick or Treat

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
My dream may have had some meaning, I guess

In my dream, I was the best Smash player in the world, nearly undefeated in all games. I could go toe-to-toe with Isai in 64, the gods and leffen in melee, whoever was good in brawl because I didn't follow it, and Zero in Sm4sh among others. I also mained the best character(s) in each game unquestionably. I played Pikachu and some Kirby in 64, Fox and some Marth in Melee, pure Meta Knight in Brawl, Fox in PM, ZSS and Sheik in Sm4sh...
But I stopped smiling.
I had become detached to the game and played for the money(lol) more than the game. I stopped having fun and would just have the most dull expression on my face when I played. It was awful, even for an exaggeration.

But the odd part was just before I woke up. PM tourney against some top player I can't recall. Was about to pick Fox as per usual when I stopped and let my eyes wander. I saw the cast and took the time to move my cursor all around the CSS, confusing my opponent and the people on stream (somehow I was seeing the twitch chat because lol dreams)

I crack a smile upon hearing the announcer pronounce "Bowser," the crowd behind me going wild and my opponent looking at me like I had three heads. I press start-

Then wake up

I honestly feel that dreams have meaning but IDK what it is. Confusing since I started on ZSS and actually enjoy her, too

D

Deleted member

Almost every top player is using Sheik like smh. She's not the easiest character to master and people only use her because she's now number one.
This is exactly why I don't follow tiers.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Welcome to the " People that Xcano like more" club, Flight. Your like me now.
1. I like every post
2. I like you and Envy more as people though with Flight in 3rd or 4th place

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

In my dream, I was the best Smash player in the world, nearly undefeated in all games. I could go toe-to-toe with Isai in 64, the gods and leffen in melee, whoever was good in brawl because I didn't follow it, and Zero in Sm4sh among others. I also mained the best character(s) in each game unquestionably. I played Pikachu and some Kirby in 64, Fox and some Marth in Melee, pure Meta Knight in Brawl, Fox in PM, ZSS and Sheik in Sm4sh...
But I stopped smiling.
I had become detached to the game and played for the money(lol) more than the game. I stopped having fun and would just have the most dull expression on my face when I played. It was awful, even for an exaggeration.

But the odd part was just before I woke up. PM tourney against some top player I can't recall. Was about to pick Fox as per usual when I stopped and let my eyes wander. I saw the cast and took the time to move my cursor all around the CSS, confusing my opponent and the people on stream (somehow I was seeing the twitch chat because lol dreams)

I crack a smile upon hearing the announcer pronounce "Bowser," the crowd behind me going wild and my opponent looking at me like I had three heads. I press start-

Then wake up

I honestly feel that dreams have meaning but IDK what it is. Confusing since I started on ZSS and actually enjoy her, too
3ff.gif

This is getting deep here and it was just a dream.

Soul.

But I stopped smiling.

Then wake up

See, that's why you say "**** tiers, I'll play whoever I want"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
1. I like every post
2. I like you and Envy more as people though with Flight in 3rd or 4th place
OK....anyway. I'M FINALLY ON A COMPUTER! :D
But it's not the mine. So i don't have my gif. :(

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

But I stopped smiling.

Then wake up

I dreamed I shot ZeRo in the gut a week ago.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

But I stopped smiling.

Then wake up

It means that you're gonna wreck tourneys with Bowser....in Melee :yeahboi:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@ PootisKonga PootisKonga maybe it was a vision of the future. Like one of those "dreams meant for a different person" sort of deals. Something we all hope or dream of happening (like in your case). Last time I saw someone pull out a Bowser on stream, they got wrecked. Who knows what the future of Smash will end up? There are still secrets to be discovered in the meta. We just need to find them. --There. That's my crack at your dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom