• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Haha, that is close to what I do. Ever since Melee, my go-to match like that would be a 4 player FFA with 99 lives on Mute City or Port Town, items on high. It is surprisingly really fun, especially when you turn off certain items, so Poke balls and such become more frequent.

And even though I have only seen the first season, Gravity Falls is amazinggg. Is there any way you can watch it online?
We should do one day a fight like this! It would be really fun i think! Also for Gravity Fall, the only think that come to my mind is Netflix. But i'm not even sur so.... yeah. But some site have probably some episode of Gravity Fall here and there. But it must be hard to found.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Omg, I just remembered how awesome and diverse the pokemon were in melee. Sm4sh is pretty diverse too, but not as much as melee imo.
Ahh! Now I have to go look this up. I haven't played Melee since before Brawl got released, so I've forgotten what the Pokemon were like. ><

We should do one day a fight like this! It would be really fun i think! Also for Gravity Fall, the only think that come to my mind is Netflix. But i'm not event sur so.... yeah. But some site have probably some episode of Gravity Fall here and there. But it must be hard to found.
We should. Maybe with only 3 people though, as 4 could get kind of laggy with all that.

I will try to find a website for you, then!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ahh! Now I have to go look this up. I haven't played Melee since before Brawl got released, so I've forgotten what the Pokemon were like. ><

We should. Maybe with only 3 people though, as 4 could get kind of laggy with all that.

I will try to find a website for you, then!
Maybe with @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey if he/she accept? That's the only way i think i could have fun with a pro like him/her. XD (I don't know if you are girl or a squid boy Shrek_is_love, if you see this, excuse me for that) Also thank you for helping me with that! :)

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Maybe with @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey if he/she accept? That's the only way i think i could have fun with a pro like him/her. XD (I don't know if you are girl or a squid boy Shrek_is_love, if you see this, excuse me for that) Also thank you for helping me with that! :)
I would be up for something like that. :dr^_^:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Fixed it for you.
Correction. No, you do not want in on the fun.
Everything went to hell.

This picture popped up, it's not anything super horrible, but it's really creepy.
I'm not posting it. 2spoopy4mii :4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey there Soul!

http://anilinkz.tv/series/gravity-falls

Does this site work for you?
I don't try it to see a episode but he seem yes! Thanks for that! I will try to see at least one episode in another moment.
I would be up for something like that. :dr^_^:
Great! So Envy, what day we will do that? I warning you homever that it would be impossible for me to play on Wii U on Tuesday and so on. Because i go in French without it. And for what i hear from my mother for two week. So?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Correction. No, you do not want in on the fun.
Everything went to hell.

This picture popped up, it's not anything super horrible, but it's really creepy.
I'm not posting it. 2spoopy4mii :4pacman:
Is it that YouAreNotAlone.jpg?

T

Trick or Treat

I don't try it to see a episode but he seem yes! Thanks for that! I will try to see at least one episode in another moment.

Great! So Envy, what day we will do that? I warning you homever that it would be impossible for me to play on Wii U on Tuesday and so on. Because i go in French without it. And for what i hear from my mother for two week. So?
I hope it works! Maybe you won't like it, but I really loved the first season so much <3

And whenever works for you guys. I work later this afternoon and tomorrow too, however.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope it works! Maybe you won't like it, but I really loved the first season so much <3

And whenever works for you guys. I work later this afternoon and tomorrow too, however.
Thanks. :)
And i can fight you and Shrek' now or tomorrow.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also who will host @Envy ? Also is custom move can be on? I want to play with some of my Custom character when we will fight.

T

Trick or Treat

Also who will host @Envy ? Also is custom move can be on? I want to play with some of my Custom character when we will fight.
I'm not able to host. I feel bad about making everyone else host :/
But for some reason my rooms never show up, so it wouldn't work. And sure, custom moves can be on. This is all for fun anyway!

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
But for some reason my rooms never show up, so it wouldn't work. And sure, custom moves can be on. This is all for fun anyway!
I'm usually not fond of hosting, but I'll do it in this case. Is that alright?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK!
I'm ready to fight now too! Say to me and @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey too when you are ready! I will waiting of course. Also what will be the rule? Like what number of life and item?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So @ RamOne RamOne do you go on 4Chan often or did you just try to find that one thread?
Otherwise it was just a copypasta :4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

OK!
I'm ready to fight now too! Say to me and @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey too when you are ready! I will waiting of course. Also what will be the rule? Like what number of life and item?
Maybe turn of healing items? And Mr. Saturn and other "weak" items?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So @ RamOne RamOne do you go on 4Chan often or did you just try to find that one thread?
Otherwise it was just a copypasta :4pacman:
I've been in the Fire Emblem General at /vg/ for many threads last week when Fates just got released, but my 4Chan visits aren't as often as it used to. Seeing the same stuff being posted regularly made it boring to me. I only went there because you peaked my interest.

Maybe turn of healing items? And Mr. Saturn and other "weak" items?
Mr. Saturn is an instant shieldbreaker, though. :4pacman:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been in the Fire Emblem General at /vg/ for many threads last week when Fates just got released, but my 4Chan visits aren't as often as it used to. Seeing the same stuff being posted regularly made it boring to me. I only went there because you peaked my interest.
Sorry you had to go through the /b/ storm :4pacman: It was just really creepy.

T

Trick or Treat

Mr. Saturn is an instant shieldbreaker, though. :4pacman:
I wake up and this is one of the first things I see?
How dare you
To be fair I did put it in quotes D:

A-and I just meant...for this type of battle he...ahh.

I'm sorry Mr. Saturn :(

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hi there, how are you all ? I went outside today. Shocking, isn't it ?
Well anyway, what's new here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom