• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GG @Still~Wolf, that was fun :) (except for the lag...)
Oh and the Wii U suck for writing message.
edit: Thread is 100% DEAD right now. Someone please post something. :4robinm:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@ RamOne RamOne coming to the rescue.
But this thread will probably stay quiet for a while, because of yesterday being the 4th of July and everybody partying till midnight.
THANK YOU!!! Gosh, really, thank you. I really wanted to post this message before to go. So yeah, thread is dead there is nothing here for a moment.
Now the message i wanted to post.
So i come back with the Count for my avi.! After all, my first avatar was a Count Bleck one and it's been pretty long since i used him. So, The Count is Back! BLEH HEH HEH HEH HEH BLECK!
6afd2654e77c110ea258bfbe9c8524de.gif

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning. I'm heading off for a while, but I just wanted to let you guys know that IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm here! Just really really tired for some reason.
'Hope you will get better ! :4pacman: I mean by that less tired. Your too generous to be tired in my opinion.... like will said Count Bleck if i was him.

Good morning. I'm heading off for a while, but I just wanted to let you guys know that IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday! :4kirby:

T

Trick or Treat

Happy birthday Powerstar!! (:

'Hope you will get better ! :4pacman: I mean by that less tired. Your too generous to be tired in my opinion.... like will said Count Bleck if i was him.

Happy Birthday! :4kirby:
Aww, thank you Mao! I think I will be better soon!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy birthday Powerstar!! (:

Aww, thank you Mao! I think I will be better soon!
De rien, My lady.
SPM__Count_Bleck_bows_by_chocolatebananapop.gif

You being happy make me happy. That's how i see. Except if actually, your try to be cute for then kill me after. When i will pick some flower for exemple. And i don't say that because of the Hunger Game.

T

Trick or Treat

De rien, My lady.
View attachment 60160

You being happy make me happy. That's how i see. Except if actually, your try to be cute for then kill me after. When i will pick some flower for exemple. And i don't say that because of the Hunger Game.
Nooo, I could never do anything to you, Mao! I promise!

*goes to pick flowers*

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nooo, I could never do anything to you, Mao! I promise!

*goes to pick flowers*
Your really too much cute. How somebody can hate you? I can't see it. And frankly, i don't want to see it.
942e86e2cf60a85f7f1216ac94779613.gif

T

Trick or Treat

Your really too much cute. How somebody can hate you? I can't see it. And frankly, i don't want to see it.
View attachment 60161
Wait...d-does someone hate me? I didn't know...

To be fair, you could never do anything to any of us. You're too kind and sweet for that.
I could never even imagine doing anything to any of you, you're right. D:
But I truly don't think I'm anything that great.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait...d-does someone hate me? I didn't know...

Hum... I was saying that IF someone hate you. Which will be impossible to exist since your too cute to be hated. I hope so tough. I don't want to see someone hating you.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I think you're being too modest, which is another positive trait. :)
People like you are extremely rare online.

T

Trick or Treat

Hum... I was saying that IF someone hate you. Which will be impossible to exist since your too cute to be hated. I hope so tough. I don't want to see someone hating you.
O-oh, okay. I hope no one hates me.

But thank you, guys. You're really sweet! While I don't see it in myself, it makes me happy to be complimented like that.. (:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
O-oh, okay. I hope no one hates me.

But thank you, guys. You're really sweet! While I don't see it in myself, it makes me happy to be complimented like that.. (:
Thanks! :) But the more i see your gratitude. The more i feel bad when i win against you in Smash. This is kinda 'bad feeling you know? :4shulk: But don't feel bad for that! It's just me be....well me?:4gaw: I don't know really, still. 'Thank you for being so sweet with me and the other too! :4pacman:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I think you're being too modest, which is another positive trait. :)
People like you are extremely rare online.
To be honest, everyone here has been great to me! But thank you. :)

Thanks! :) But the more i see your gratitude. The more i feel bad when i win against you in Smash. This is kinda 'bad feeling you know? :4shulk: But don't feel bad for that! It's just me be....well me?:4gaw: I don't know really, still. 'Thank you for being so sweet with me and the other too! :4pacman:
Nooo, don't feel bad! You beating me so badly just motivates me to get stronger...and one day I will win!

Besides, even though I lose, I have a lot of fun playing! :D

T

Trick or Treat

I think I'm going to start barfing rainbows.
I've seen something like that before...I forget which cartoon it was, though. Now I need to figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be honest, everyone here has been great to me! But thank you. :)

Nooo, don't feel bad! You beating me so badly just motivates me to get stronger...and one day I will win!

Besides, even though I lose, I have a lot of fun playing! :D
I hope one day too, like Reggie. You will kick my ass so! I will fight you for training you until the day or my ass get kicked hard ! But really, fun is why a always research when fighting person. And fighting against people like you is really fun! :) (Except the fact that i win against you ...)

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I've seen something like that before...I forget which cartoon it was, though. Now I need to figure it out.
Possibly something similar like this.

Nvm. Think RamOne has it.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I hope one day too, like Reggie. You will kick my *** so! I will fight you for training you until the day or my *** get kicked hard ! But really, fun is why a always research when fighting person. And fighting against people like you is really fun! :) (Except the fact that i win against you ...)
That's why I will keep trying, and doing my best to get better. That way we can fight and have even more fun!!

Gravity Falls?
This is it, exactly what I was thinking of! Thank you!

And reminding me that I still need to watch Season 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's why I will keep trying, and doing my best to get better. That way we can fight and have even more fun!!

This is it, exactly what I was thinking of! Thank you!

And reminding me that I still need to watch Season 2.
But let's face it. The really thing to do for having real fun is to have a match of 30 lives, have the item following: Bee, Bob-omb, Galaga, Soccer Ball, Rolling Crates and Home-run Bat at high. And to fighting on 75M on regular version with 300% too. That's how true man have fun.:4ryu:
Also, it's a freaking shame that i can't see Gravity Fall in my country. :( It's look like as a really great show for what i see.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

But let's face it. The really thing to do for having real fun is to have a match of 30 lives, have the item following: Bee, Bob-omb, Galaga, Soccer Ball, Rolling Crates and Home-run Bat at high. And to fighting on 75M on regular version. with 300% too. That's how true man have fun.:4ryu:
Also, it's a freaking shame that i can't see Gravity Fall in my country. :( It's look like as a really great show for what i see.
Haha, that is close to what I do. Ever since Melee, my go-to match like that would be a 4 player FFA with 99 lives on Mute City or Port Town, items on high. It is surprisingly really fun, especially when you turn off certain items, so Poke balls and such become more frequent.

And even though I have only seen the first season, Gravity Falls is amazinggg. Is there any way you can watch it online?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Morning guys.
Some Cicada 3001 stuff is going down on /b/, can't go on for long.
The binary and hex codes. There are too many. :4rob: But we must solve for the rare meme!

T

Trick or Treat

Morning guys.
Some Cicada 3001 stuff is going down on /b/, can't go on for long.
The binary and hex codes. There are too many. :4rob: But we must solve for the rare meme!
Good morning, Waluigi! How are you?

Wah!

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Haha, that is close to what I do. Ever since Melee, my go-to match like that would be a 4 player FFA with 99 lives on Mute City or Port Town, items on high. It is surprisingly really fun, especially when you turn off certain items, so Poke balls and such become more frequent.

And even though I have only seen the first season, Gravity Falls is amazinggg. Is there any way you can watch it online?
Omg, I just remembered how awesome and diverse the pokemon were in melee. Sm4sh is pretty diverse too, but not as much as melee imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom