• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
nose of god lmao.
alright time to preach to my church that god has a giant nose :chuckle:
Sakurai is god. And he said himself how Luigi noise is perfect. Sakurai confirmed to have Luigi noise in is true form.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
heh, oh well. im gonna go for now: i gotta "get up" for a busy day today.
i leave you with a depressing song though

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
heh, oh well. im gonna go for now: i gotta "get up" for a busy day today.
i leave you with a depressing song though
Hope this day will be good. You can do it. Don't let your dream be dream.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
After doing a base of Pandora Hearts memes gif. I am doing now a base of Cardcaptor Sakura memes gif. And man, i still love this anime.

So good.:icsmelee:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hello there, what's going on besides nothing ? :4megaman:
While all of you were playing some hunger games, I did my "Duwang Nichijou". It's pretty fun.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hello there, what's going on besides nothing ? :4megaman:
While all of you were playing some hunger games, I did my "Duwang Nichijou". It's pretty fun.
First thing: Hi!:yoshimelee:
And i'm demanding to myself how i forget Cardcaptor Sakura. Because, even tough i don't know your opinion. The Anime (I never see the manga) is so much great for me! I loved this show when i was younger, and now i'm reloving it!
tumblr_mthxy574201safhz4o3_500.gif

Oh and the gif that i found are just perfect.
(By the way, good music choice.)

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I keep questioning why I go back to For Glory

Went against this mewtwo (I've never encountered a "good" mewtwo, and this guy was no different) where I killed them in like 20 seconds (I don't taunt), but he then got a lucky footstool kill on me. Instant stage-humping from him. When I respawn, boom huge lag wave. I accidentally SD because Iggy recovery is impossible in lag, and he triple taunts me.

****, I just want to play Smash with people, but no one near me plays, and Anther's Ladder is way too tedious/time consuming and has its equal share of toxins. For Glory is fast but a cesspool.

T

Trick or Treat

Good morning to you too!:4kirby:
Can you do some Smash by hazard?:4gaw:
Right now I can't, but probably in a couple hours? Maybe even only 1 hour!

I have the day off, so unless I get plans I will be free to play all day. :)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Went against this mewtwo (I've never encountered a "good" mewtwo, and this guy was no different) where I killed them in like 20 seconds (I don't taunt), but he then got a lucky footstool kill on me. Instant stage-humping from him. When I respawn, boom huge lag wave. I accidentally SD because Iggy recovery is impossible in lag, and he triple taunts me.

****, I just want to play Smash with people, but no one near me plays, and Anther's Ladder is way too tedious/time consuming and has its equal share of toxins. For Glory is fast but a cesspool.
I now try to play the annoying characters on FG. Believe or not, idiots there have more trouble with certain characters than others.

:4dedede: is one of them. They don't know how to KO this beast and they barely know his techniques. And with his awesome recovery, range and tricks, D3 can work during lags. Thus, people on FG can't fight him. D3 also has the best taunts in the game, so you can play with the mind of your opponent.
:4ness: is a classic, with his PK Fire spam and Bthrow of doom. While playing the "FG Ness" is now known by many FG players, playing a normal Ness (yes, they are different) confuses most players there. And the "Okay" taunt generally angers most FG players. Though watch out for lags if you want to recover, Ness's recovery is still hard to pull off with lag.
:4luigi: is an underdog in FG, strangely enough. Spamming fireballs is the best with him, he can pretty much stop any FG player with this "technique". Of course, doing the usual "Luigi Dthrow combos" helps a lot, but spamming tornados also works. Like Ness, watch out for his recovery in lag, it can be annoying sometimes.
:4littlemac:, thanks to his reputation, is underrated by people on FG. But if you're a good Little Mac, you pretty much give the ultimate "shame" on people there by beating the crap out of them. Easy to read, easy to KO. What about the recovery ?
What about the recovery.

Those are my "4 Fantastics" on FG. And it's super fun to troll people with them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Right now I can't, but probably in a couple hours? Maybe even only 1 hour!

I have the day off, so unless I get plans I will be free to play all day. :)
OK! I can wait all the time you need!:4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I do a entire run of Crazy Order with only get one custom move for Lucina. I cry.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I think I'm gonna switch my mains again to put :4ness: as a main and :4littlemac: as a secondary. I need more viable mains, and even though I love Mac, I don't play him often. He still needs more work, so putting him as a secondary is better. I won't let Mac down, just putting him in my "secret characters pocket".

So here's my characters now :
  • Mains : :4luigi:/:4dedede:/:4ness:
  • Secondaries : :4mario:/:4drmario:/:4littlemac:
It's funny how much I yelled on Ness in the past to finally put him as a main. I progressed in my mindset I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For goddamn Batman. Why the RNG is so bad with me today?! I just want to have some custom moves.:(

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, speaking of which. I've actually still not been able to play Smash 3DS yet :079:
But I dunno...maybe next month :drshrug:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

I would play, but I'm going to be out essentially all day.

Morning, Smashboards. Anything new?
'MURICA!

I'M POWERSTAR9 AND I'M FINE!! :seuss: You?
I'M CAPTAINLUCARIO AND I CO-MAIN DR. MARIO!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom