• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Probably should remove it. It's not your usual habit.

:231:
Yeah that i was thinking. But i'm afraid that some person like "Descarew" demand where is the quote or even requote it. Really, i don't know what to do. If only my pages was more good thing about me than this quote that seem bring people attention. :(
Too late, I beat him to the punch :p

Envy, Obobo, Flight, Spongebob and a bunch of others have mostly-positive pages.
As for the thing in your wiki, yeah you can remove it, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it.
See the rest of my post.^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure Descarew is Strofirko. Look at the former's contributions and check one of his edits, such as the page "Social Thread". You'll notice he has the same grammar style as the aforementioned user. I won't be acting like a grammar nazi as this is just merely an observation. Even then, Strofirko himself has an account.. hmm...

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
What is this nonsense I've heard about? I believe someone referred to it as "sleeping".

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Descarew is @Strofirko, so he won't have a problem, I'm sure. :p

:231:
Yeah but i don't know. This begin to stresse me. If only my page was more "gud" >_< I will try to remove it.
Edit: Well someone as already did it. XD Thank you MindHorse or something like that.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
eww two of the back light LED's in my keyboard died. i guess i was planing to replace them eventually but ima haveta pinch pennies to get enough LED's...sigh..

well anyway im kinda stuck between to colors im kinda leanin towards that topaz color because im probably gonna get an all white board sometime this winter and that green would look super sexy in that...but then so would the yellow...

D

Deleted member

any idea what inappropriate content thatwas?
That must be spam. I didn't see any kind of you-know-what content or stuff like it when browsing through all his posts. He was overtagging a staff member as well. I don't know why he did this.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
That must be spam. I didn't see any kind of you-know-what content or stuff like it when browsing through all his posts. He was overtagging a staff member as well. I don't know why he did this.
Sometimes people get a bit too carried away when having fun I guess :drshrug:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I'm leaking the script for the upcoming sequel to this,
Here's the script,
Operation 1338
Part 1 Get dose LEakZ
The Leaks group is anxious for m0re leakz. (spelling errors deliberate) They find out that the leaks they stole only went up to Ryu and Roy, but they want to know what other DLC is coming. They decide to break into Nintendo HQ again to steal the new leaks and maybe save Reggie, however they need to be careful, last time they severely injured Anouma, which led to a delay of Zelda U, and Iwata out of pure anger for being directly scorched in a lava pit, decided to greenlight Metroid Prime Federation Force.
@BluePikmin11 in his new form yells stuff in Pikmin to distract the guards, they also have to kneel down to spot him since he's now a Pikmin, then @UNiC0RN 0F SM4SH ♫ will jump on them and knock them out. @vaanrose will come into Sakurai's office with the leaks file he stole in operation 1337 and Sakurai will chase him. Then @Burb will go into his office and #Free Wolf.
With Wolf freed and running about, Sakurai will have no choice but to chase after him, before he gets leaked, giving @Mega Bidoof time to break into the leaks lab and steal the new leaks, while @Con0rrrr and @Tr1pleDee fight Shibata and Not Iwata from the June 1st direct. @Swampasaur and @ThePenguinGamer0 will fly the getaway copter, @Naoshi will serve corndogs to the crew while @GoldenYuiitusin and @Frostwraith laugh. Any other member who wants to be a part of this mission will be in the getaway copter with everyone else. Back at Nintendo HQ Bill gets fired and shrunken into a mini Bill by Iwata for failing to stop the leakers, and Wolf gets away with me on a Wolfen. Sakurai then goes down a secret staircase, where he's keeping Krool locked up in a Kage, and then he laughs.

Part 2 When Monkay NInjas ATTACK
Meanwhile the leaks crew gets attacked by Knuckles the Tank engine (Knock Knock its Knuckles) and crash land in the woods where they find King Dedede fighting against Monkey ninjas and their leader. The leader notices the leakers and steals the leaks so he can see if they contain any Monkey magic (so he can rule the world as king). He then reveals that he has geneticly mutated Smasher ZeRo to be more monkey like, and has gotten Diddy to join his side. Just then Etika, who's in the middle of filming a video, walks in and bumps into the monkey ninja leader leading to a fight. Nigel Thornberry appears Smashingly and goes to attack the Monkey ninja leader, but accidentally kicks Etika in the DOODONGS!
Monkey ninja leader then kidnaps Etika and vanishes with him into the night. To make matters worse Monkey ZeRo and Diddy appear to take their revenge on Smashboards for putting a bounty on their heads. Dedede then calls up NME"
Customer Service:"How can I help you King DEDEDE?" Dedede:"I need a monta to clobba dat dere Monkay Ninja!" Customer Service:"That's what we do best at NME" Escargoon:"You better get it with a money back guarantee!" NME then sends over the monster and archenemy of Monkey ZeRo, Krool under the guise of ___?___ . Meanwhile at Nintendo HQ, Sakurai remebers that he accidently built Krool's cage ontop of an NME transporter. Krool then throws Pokeballs at Monkey ZeRo, but he catches them all, but then Krool Falcon kicks him, thus defeating him. Dedede, then clobbas Diddy and the remaing monkey ninjas in the area with his hammer. At the monkey ninja leader's castle, The monkey ninja leader is trying to decipher the leakes, but he isn't very good with technology, so he contacts the evil Dr. Eggman to come decipher the code, for the price of 7 Chaos emeralds. Monkey ninja leader sends the meme Ganonduff to help him and Eggman get the Chaos emeralds.

Part 3 Chaos emerald LeAKiNg
@Naoshi finds a chaos emerald, but the dreaded Shovel knight attacks him, luckily he summons Zazz to give Shovel Knight some megaton news, "YOUR GOING HOME IN A BOX!"
@BluePikmin11 finds a chaos emerald under water.
@Tr1pleDee fights a moon with the monado to get the 3rd chaos emerald.
@Mega Bidoof finds a chaos emerald, but more importantly finds some rare amiibos.
@Swampasaur goes to a swamp and fights Shrek for control of the swamp and the chaos emerald.
@Con0rrrr finds one and gives it to Ganonduff mistaking him for @vaanrose
@vaanrose leaks the final chaos emerald to the ship, but then encounters his doppleganger, Ganonduff. An epic battle takes place.
With all 7 chaos emeralds, the leaks group + Nigel and Dedede DACUS to the Monkey ninja leader's castle.

Part 4 You know what they say, the more the merrier.
Arriving at the castle, the leaks group locates Etika, but the Monkey ninja leader steals all the chaos emeralds. They pursue him to a room with a big ceiling when all of a sudden a voice says, "SnooPINGASusual I see" (Eggman drops from the ceiling in his Egg Dealer, E.G.G.M.A.N. Dr Robeatnix starts to play) "Monkey man, hand over those Chaos emeralds to me, like a good boy" Etika then attacks the monkey ninja leader, but Eggman intervenes, "You know what they say, the more the merrier!" The leaks group and Nigel faces off against Eggman, while Dedede and Krool take on the Monkey ninja leader in his robot monkey mech. Just then Wolf and Wario come in and destroy Eggman and the Monkey ninja leader with a fart and a flash. The leaks group gets the leakz and escapes on my super carrier with Etika, Nigel, Wolf, Wario, Dedede, and Krool. Then @PushDustIn gets the leaks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sometimes people get a bit too carried away when having fun I guess :drshrug:
"The Mystery of the Banning of Brayz" A movie, featuring:

Flight: "What's up"

Kirbyfan391: " What i have to say exactly?"

And

Mao644 : "How i came up with this idea?"

A movie with emotion, salt, sadness, madness, sparta and memes.

Coming in 20XX

"This movie is gud" - FalKoopa

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
"The Mystery of the Banning of Brayz" A movie, featuring:

Flight: "What's up"

Kirbyfan391: " What i have to say exactly?"

And

Mao644 : "How i came up with this idea?"

A movie with emotion, salt, sadness, madness, sparta and memes.

Coming in 20XX

"This movie is gud" - FalKoopa
Can I write this into a legit story, Mao-senpai?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 59988
thanks bruh.
alright, well then later folks. imma write and actually try to sleep for once.
seeeeya guys.

also @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 i got a john once that was "I lose because my mother's basement is ethically superior to me".

true story :4pacman:.

now goodnight... for real :tired:
Thk and Gud night bruh. Hope you do MLG dream.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well..anyone here for some fun match on smash Wii U?
edit: "I lost because Jigglypuff was hacked"
Wut:bowsermelee:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Lol, that John generator:
I lost because all 1540 matchups are different because of the update.
I lost because the posts on Miiverse are using glitches.
I lost because Meta Knight is reminding me of my ex.
I lost because the crowd was on a bad day.
I lost because the TV is speaking Japanese.
I lost because my mother is running a company for 16 hours a day.
I lost because my Twitter followers were making funny faces at me.
I lost because my skills were blocking the screen.
I lost because Roy's wavedash is speaking Japanese.
I lost because the USA is incapable of melting steel beams.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
literally been lying here for an hour and 30 minutes and i just cannot sleeeeeep, geez...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
literally been lying here for an hour and 30 minutes and i just cannot sleeeeeep, geez...
Listen some relaxing music. Or look some MLG or YTP video until you feel sleepy.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Pshh...We don't talk about FNAF here d00d. Everyone hate it. Except me and some person.
>we're the only people here.
don't think it matters much m8 :p
besidesss thats why i posted it, it has everyones favorite nervous wreck: Luigi! :luigi64::luigimelee::luigi2::4luigi:
anyone who hates him has no soul.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
besidesss thats why i posted it, it has everyones favorite nervous wreck: Luigi! :luigi64::luigimelee::luigi2::4luigi:
The man with the noise of god. Luigi is love. Luigi is life.:4luigi:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
King Boo confirmed to have no soul :dazwa:
oh wait....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom