• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Apparently there's rumors of Final Fantasy 7 being shown off at the Sony conference.

Seems very skeptical, but would be cool for fans to have (I've never played a Final Fantasy game).

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
:4lucas: is denying everything.

By the way, Lucas is my least favorite DLC character with Mewtwo. I just don't know how to play both of them. Roy I can at least play it for fun, but Lucas and Mewtwo are too weird to play. Ryu is fun, but he'll take time to learn.

MainJPW

M.T.A
:4lucas: is denying everything.

By the way, Lucas is my least favorite DLC character with Mewtwo. I just don't know how to play both of them. Roy I can at least play it for fun, but Lucas and Mewtwo are too weird to play. Ryu is fun, but he'll take time to learn.
How do you think Lucas compares to Ness?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Mewtwo isn't so bad, have to get used to his style again because I haven't played him since Melee. Lucas is Lucas and I had difficulty playing him and Ness in Melee/Brawl ROY'S OUR BOY, and Ryu's interesting and could take some time to put into

In order of preference

Roy>Mewtwo>Ryu>Lucas

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im having so much fun using Ryu, learning to analyze the battle situation to decide whether use or not a manual input adds a new level of strategy in free for all matches

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
why sony have to have their E3 at 9pm? They should had it a 8pm so I don't have to sit here and look at boring ****.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
why sony have to have their E3 at 9pm? They should had it a 8pm so I don't have to sit here and look at boring ****.
There's a small problem with that for me. I'm watching wrestling right now lol

Someone link me to the Sony conference

MainJPW

M.T.A
Im having so much fun using Ryu, learning to analyze the battle situation to decide whether use or not a manual input adds a new level of strategy in free for all matches
I love how Ryu not only manages to make it into smash bros but also brings the Street Fighter play style with him.

And of course I'm loving Roy and Lucas too.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I felt bad for the unravel guy,it was like he would be fired after the conference finished,if he failed to get people charisma.

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909
if my twitch didn't suck, I probably still wouldn't care to watch E3.
Also.. in Eastern Time, when is Nintendo's E3 presentation?
:4villager:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Guys...
I'm actually hyped for Sony's press conference. It's gonna feel good having Japanese devs showing games off, a nice change of pace

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Lmao went out and picked up Shovel Knight, Shantae and the MK8 DLC
Had to get a gift card because I spent my last monies on Ryuuuuu yesterday
Lmao had to buy the winner of my last tournament Lucas as well
Yes @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo its about damn time
Time to play on Dragon
:189:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So if my "clock calculation" is right, the Digital Event is at 1pm MST

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Please let there be Crash

I don't care how much I say it, Crash is all I need to convince buying a PS4

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So...I just watched some bits of the last DBZ movie (technically the final DBZ thingy, after that we got the Super version).

This movie pretty much tells you what they're gonna focus on their next series, wich is basically correcting the errors of Goku and Vegeta (Goku too soft and Vegeta too edgy) and the others. Note that it's also the first time Goku straight up killed someone without hesitations, instead of giving a chance before doing it.
Frieza has the same stupid weakness as before, his golden form is pretty much the buffy form he had on Namek. But at the very least, he still do more intelligent things that would have never happened before, like tricks. Yeah, finally they use back tricks from Dragon Ball, so it's good. And Frieza does win in the end, but, spoilers, Whis travels back in time so that Goku can stop the bad ending to happen.

In short, this movie isn't really great, but feels like an improvement from the whole DBZ series.

Also, I don't care about Sony.
kek.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom