• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I'm not watching today's conferences, just so you know.
I'd rather find out what's up from you guys. :p
THEY ARE DEVELOPING THIS FOR WII? Wow.. I thought we were done with it. If I'm not mistaken.
Tell me you're kidding.

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
It took you thins long to know For Glory is trash?
Well I'm at least glad others feel the same way.
Sure, before the 3000 Toon Links I faced a neat Bowser who was a very nice guy.
But its like plunging into sulfuric acid to get an oreo, its just not worth it most of the time.

(Also my internet connection is fine. I just don't have a degree in caring for the mentally impaired (the Toon-Links))

Like if youre a good Toon Link who just doesn't "space" (is that what they call it?) the whole game, then youre ok with me.

Huge

Smash Apprentice
Just dropping in here for a bit! If For Glory is making you guys bleed internally, consider using a "strong" character (lilmac, the G-man, DK, one of the lizards) instead of your usual main. I main Pac-Man, and For Glory always screws up my input timings, which leads to so much unnecessary heartbreak... but no more! Once you embrace the true spirit of For Glory and realize that you can throw out stylishly unsafe aerials to your heart's content, anonymous online play becomes a hell of a lot more fun.

I recommend DK especially. Try approaching with dair; I can guarantee they won't tech the hit, and you can often follow up with uptilt ---> uptilt ---> uptilt ---> uair ---> uair ---> upb. I also recommend spamming side-B and down-B to punish those puny scrubs who would DARE to attempt shielding on For Glory. Good luck!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Of course they would go nuts over Just Dance. They can't leave without some stripper money

D

Deleted member

I'm not watching today's conferences, just so you know.
I'd rather find out what's up from you guys. :p

Tell me you're kidding.
Not joking. The guy really said "Wii, PS3, and 360", aside from Wii U, PS4, and Xbox One.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Just dropping in here for a bit! If For Glory is making you guys bleed internally, consider using a "strong" character (lilmac, the G-man, DK, one of the lizards) instead of your usual main. I main Pac-Man, and For Glory always screws up my input timings, which leads to so much unnecessary heartbreak... but no more! Once you embrace the true spirit of For Glory and realize that you can throw out stylishly unsafe aerials to your heart's content, anonymous online play becomes a hell of a lot more fun.

I recommend DK especially. Try approaching with dair; I can guarantee they won't tech the hit, and you can often follow up with uptilt ---> uptilt ---> uptilt ---> uair ---> uair ---> upb. I also recommend spamming side-B and down-B to punish those puny scrubs who would DARE to attempt shielding on For Glory. Good luck!
You...you have an important message to share with the world. Go forth, my child. Quickly!
:troll:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Why? WHY?!?

WHY did Sakurai put Wario in so many solo events? I already hate that ******* enough

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Another shooting game lol
I can only think of Nintendo who have genuinely broken conventions of a typical shooting game with Splatoon... on top of that, it's actually marketable to adults AND kids.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tried the Wii U demo of Freedom Planet. I love it! It's like a bad ass Genesis Sonic game.

And since I tried the demo, I'll get a 15% discount once the full game releases later (same goes with other demos from a "Nindie" indie game promotion that started today)!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Tried the Wii U demo of Freedom Planet. I love it! It's like a bad *** Genesis Sonic game.

And since I tried the demo, I'll get a 15% discount once the full game releases later (same goes with other demos from a "Nindie" indie game promotion that started today)!
I bought that game recently on Steam for £5.45, courtesy of flash Steam Summer sales. Yet to play it.

Soul.

I can only think of Nintendo who have genuinely broken conventions of a typical shooting game with Splatoon... on top of that, it's actually marketable to adults AND kids.
Yeah, true. I guess.
And Ubisoft's conference is over. Time for #PSMASTERRACE

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Well, that was ok. Nothing too special, but still decent.

Next up is the Sony conference. I at least have some hope for this.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
SONIC X YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
... *ahem* Yeah, that theme song is pretty good. Only thing that makes me prefer the US version, because I kinda dislike the JP theme. Reusing that theme seems pretty plausible. A crossover? Most plausible crossover option seems to be Star vs the Forces of Evil, by the sounds of it. Though, I haven't watched any new Disney shows in awhile.
Haven't seen it either,but what about the other ones listed?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I deleted like 18 MySQL programs and other 10 of random stuff + Registry gettin cleaned
The System indeed feels less clogged

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Don't feel like they'd mesh very well with Sonic. Those shows lack the same... tone.
Not to mention an actual evil villain, just some character who's a jerk to the main character, Eggman would have to be the villain for both heroes, and honestly lack of a good villain is one of the main reasons I hate most Disney shows. Who would make a great team with the E.G.G.M.A,N.?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Not to mention an actual evil villain, just some character who's a jerk to the main character, Eggman would have to be the villain for both heroes, and honestly lack of a good villain is one of the main reasons I hate most Disney shows. Who would make a great team with the E.G.G.M.A,N.?
Disney shows typically don't have a consistent villain, unlike games. They don't need one because the turmoil is typically among the heroes, and a villain ain't needed. Most shows tend to shoehorn villains in for the sake of a plot in the episode, which isn't a good approach. None of these random, one episode villains would fit well with Eggman.

kylexv

Smash Master
Just found out the DLC character's weights, if anyone's curious:

:4lucas:: Same as :4ness:
:4feroy:: Same as :4pacman: and :4sonic: (Notably heavier than :4marth: and :4lucina:)
:4ryu:: Heavier than :4shulk: and :4megaman:, but lighter than :4link:, :4yoshi:, and :4falcon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom