• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It felt right with Mewtwo 'cause dimensions and stuff, but Lucas? No. Maybe Roy for the whole Awakening portals, but Ryu could have gotten something like, "I was late to the party."
Or Ryu could've said "Capcom wanted more money."

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got the update and played a bunch of matches. Unfortunately off all the people I could run into online, none of them used Ryu or Roy.

On the plus side, I managed to find both a Pikachu player and a Mr. Game and Watch player. Those two are rare to come by when I go online. I'm more likely to run into Mega Mirrors than those two.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just bought all 3 fighters and Dreamland 64 with the second eShop card!

Roy definitely seems better than Marth.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I finally got my 3DS updated with everything downloaded. Now I can mess around with the new DLC on both 3DS and Wii U! :D

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Got the update and played a bunch of matches. Unfortunately off all the people I could run into online, none of them used Ryu or Roy.

On the plus side, I managed to find both a Pikachu player and a Mr. Game and Watch player. Those two are rare to come by when I go online. I'm more likely to run into Mega Mirrors than those two.
I've faced a couple of Roy, Ryu and Lucas.

Ironically, even though I payed over £10 for these characters, I'm still too scared to drop my Bowser Jr. main just yet. :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
How do I gift someone DLC
Send them a lovely private chat entailing what you got them and the code found in the receipt of your purchase in the eShop (Only available if you purchase both Wii U and 3DS at the same time, code is for opposite version) and add a little smilie face on the end.

In other news;
All I need is Mah Boi Roy and I shall be set for life
Or until Ice Climbers are announced (If they are at all)
one of the two :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Send them a lovely private chat entailing what you got them and the code found in the receipt of your purchase in the eShop (Only available if you purchase both Wii U and 3DS at the same time, code is for opposite version) and add a little smilie face on the end.

In other news;
All I need is Mah Boi Roy and I shall be set for life
Or until Ice Climbers are announced (If they are at all)
one of the two :4pacman:
I'm trying to gift someone Ryu for WiiU
so if I buy the bundle on WiiU I should get a code for both versions? oooorrrr

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Whew, it took almost 2 hours (server problems & lots of download codes to enter) and $28.36 but I haz all DLC.

And pretty interesting that :4roy: & :4feroy: have different announcer calls.

Also, it's been confirmed that Nintendo has been dishing out copyright strikes to anyone on YouTube who was caught leaking the Smash DLC prior to it's official reveal (not surprised).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm trying to gift someone Ryu for WiiU
so if I buy the bundle on WiiU I should get a code for both versions? oooorrrr
You get a code for 3DS if you buy on Wii U, and vice verca.
So gifting someone a Wii U code requires you to purchase a Wii U/3DS bundle from the 3DS Version's DLC Shop and then go to the eShop to get your Wii U Code, then give it to your pal :4pacman:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Definitely enjoying Roy. I think that he plays way better than Marth and Lucina (His grab game is amazing). Now it's time to start enjoying the Nintendo World Championship!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I've played a bit of everything.
Ryu is outstanding. Easily among the best newcomers if not the best characters of the entire franchise overall. The amount of detail the put into him is incredible.
Roy is exactly how I expected him to be, basically Marth's moveset with a bit of Ike's strength (and even a couple of moves). I like him more than Marth and Lucina but he's still pretty meh imho.
Lucas is identical to Brawl from what I've seen, nice to see him back and that's all.
The stages are nice. Miiverse is simple but has great potential. Dreamland is eh, I would've liked Green Greens more but whatever. Sazuka Castle looks amazing but it's not so fun to play in, pretty simple. Putting them into a different page is a new level of dementia though. I mean what the ****? How hard is it to put them beside the other stages, why do they have to put them like this? I at least hope that the fact that there's a page just for the DLC stuff means there's going to be A LOT of DLCs.
Not nearly enough new trophies. Ken and Inkling are basically the only ones which are not character-related trophies. Boring. I still hope they put a few of them for free every once in a while.

Hyrule Castle 64 is pretty cool but the Mario stage is literally the ugliest stage ever in Smash history, ugh. Also I have a feeling that as far as new stages go, they won't be exactly mind-blowing because of the 3DS, OF ****ING COURSE.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What about Dream Land?
I want Dream Land, I most certainly do, but it's not exactly the highest on my priority list.
Roy is the main concern at the moment, but if I do get to have Dream Land...
Well, I get Dream Land and I get to be extremely thankful that it happened and give kudos to the kind fellow that gave it to me. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom