• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just saying about this direct. Dont go in expecting Ryu because if he isnt in there, you are going to be heartbroken.

What I'm saying it, go in with low expectations

There is my advise that no one will listen to for the day
Low expectations?

Pffft. I'm going in with NO expectations!

And the Royu leak in the back of my mind.

But I won't go into shock if it doesn't pop up. I'm gonna be in the NO EXPECTATIONS ZONE.

Also I should get warm cookies soon.

Yay, me!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Low expectations?

Pffft. I'm going in with NO expectations!

And the Royu leak in the back of my mind.

But I won't go into shock if it doesn't pop up. I'm gonna be in the NO EXPECTATIONS ZONE.

Also I should get warm cookies soon.

Yay, me!
This man know what he is doing. Someone give him 7 3ds.:troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Exactly. Also, how is Pikachu not lvl 100 by now and kicking butt and taking names? It's like each new region he(she?) resets. Terrible.
Most people like to say Pikachu would have reached an impossible level form all he has been through. So basically, he would be a legendary.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Going in with low expectations in a Smash Direct is the dumbest thing to do, imo
Ok then, Go in with high expectations one day so I can taste your tears after the direct is done. I need more salt

Perhaps sleep later when you get the chance to?
I plan on doing that this afternoon

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
If Wolf comes back, I'll be happy.
berriplz.png

I saw the last pages and I usually just go into a direct without thinking of anything.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
:4samus: *cue Metroid theme*

LOL you noticed it too.

:4samus:
Well, to be honest, if your profile didn't say you're female, I would've thought you were a male. :p

Ok then, Go in with high expectations one day so I can taste your tears after the direct is done. I need more salt

Is this enough salt for ya?

Strofirko

Smash Master
Wow pvz garden warfare sequel will be announced at xbox e3,I lost totally the interest to buy the first game and the sequel.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Small smash announcement?

Please...I want to see if its true...

Edit: Don't worry, I won't be disappointed. I never really do that during smash directs, so I can't actually be let down!

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I'M HERE!
... oh you meant... the character... well this is awkward.
in all seriousness though, Wolf would be cool, but i'm doubting he'll be in at this point.
I think he is a given. looks like Sakurai started wanting cut characters back. :4drmario::4mewtwo::4lucas:
Plus, since Lucas was in Brawl with Wolf, He certainly knows that people would want him back. And that cutting down on the amount of characters a franchise has is Smash is just downgrading. Not to mention Wolf is a high ranking character on the ballot.
Ballot talk. dont ban me.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I think he is a given. looks like Sakurai started wanting cut characters back. :4drmario::4mewtwo::4lucas:
Plus, since Lucas was in Brawl with Wolf, He certainly knows that people would want him back. And that cutting down on the amount of characters a franchise has is Smash is just downgrading. Not to mention Wolf is a high ranking character on the ballot.
Ballot talk. dont ban me.
Actually, that reminds me...
Isn't kinda silly they're making us pay for... characters that were already in the Smash series? Mewtwo is fine cause he hasn't been in an official game since Melee, but Lucas was literally in Brawl, and now they're making us pay for him too...

I dunno, just a thought. Anyways, that's true, I suppose he does have a chance. Really I hope he doesn't win the ballot in all honesty. I would like a new character to win that, rather than a character who already has a good chance of getting in.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I'll say right now: If Anthony Higgs was in Smash, I would main him. I actually like him as a character. Then again, who doesn't like him?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
YESZ!:falcon: Now let's forget Other M and remember the good Metroid.:samus2:
To be honest as a 3DS player I had Club Nintendo cover my tab on the original Metroid and don't have any others.

And I kinda suck at it.

I can see why people like the series, though. :4samus:

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
YESZ!:falcon: Now let's forget Other M and remember the good Metroid.:samus2:
Saying anything wit M like that would result in infractions on Miiverse.
Not only that, apparently Nintendo wants people to date there.
Some person was like "I have no GF, please someone?"
I went to the post saying Miiverse was not meant for dating.

Then I got Banned.
Thanks Nintendo!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be honest as a 3DS player I had Club Nintendo cover my tab on the original Metroid and don't have any others.

And I kinda suck at it.

I can see why people like the series, though. :4samus:
Metroid, both in 2D and 3D, is a really hard serie to enter but when you enter in it. It's Goooooooood!:ness2:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll say right now: If Anthony Higgs was in Smash, I would main him. I actually like him as a character. Then again, who doesn't like him?
People who hate Other M to such an extent that they can't even like the one shining diamond in the rough. That's my guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
People who hate Other M to such an extent that they can't even like the one shining diamond in the rough. That's my guess.
Actually i like Anthony! He is a really fun character in my opinion!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
From my studies of not owning or playing the game ever, me and my team of scientists of science have deduced that the Ink Mop is the most broken Weapon in Splatoon
The reasons?
1) You go squid-fast but you can't go up walls so the debate goes on about your species
2) You can never go on Bad Ink again since the paint from your Janitor Tool goes directly infront of your feeeeeeeet :)
3) You can play the Pyro and flank behind the enemy ****s and slap their asses with that Mop Attack multiple times until they die
4) It's DLC so it must be cool, right?
5) Everyone stopped using it after Day 2 of it being out, so show those ****s it's more broken than the glass you're sweeping up with that Mop, because that's how Mops work.
Clearly Science is Scientifical.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Actually, that reminds me...
Isn't kinda silly they're making us pay for... characters that were already in the Smash series? Mewtwo is fine cause he hasn't been in an official game since Melee, but Lucas was literally in Brawl, and now they're making us pay for him too...

I dunno, just a thought. Anyways, that's true, I suppose he does have a chance. Really I hope he doesn't win the ballot in all honesty. I would like a new character to win that, rather than a character who already has a good chance of getting in.
As would I. If we had a new character, (depends who it is) I would take the new one. There is always custom Fox.
Also. The idea of paid dlc is iffy. 5.00 Is kind of sensible but, yeah. Its iffy.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Then I got Banned.
Thanks Nintendo!
Lol, that reminds me...I once saw a post on Miiverse that was literally just a close up of ZSS's butt. Not subtle at the very least...yet on the replies to that there was a comment deleted by an administrator :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
From my studies of not owning or playing the game ever, me and my team of scientists of science have deduced that the Ink Mop is the most broken Weapon in Splatoon
The reasons?
1) You go squid-fast but you can't go up walls so the debate goes on about your species
2) You can never go on Bad Ink again since the paint from your Janitor Tool goes directly infront of your feeeeeeeet :)
3) You can play the Pyro and flank behind the enemy ****s and slap their ***** with that Mop Attack multiple times until they die
4) It's DLC so it must be cool, right?
5) Everyone stopped using it after Day 2 of it being out, so show those ****s it's more broken than the glass you're sweeping up with that Mop, because that's how Mops work.
Clearly Science is Scientifical.
Isn't the weapon that everyone said is trash? It's actually good or squid not?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Then I got Banned.
Thanks Nintendo!
I'm not the most mentally stable person, so Miiverse and 3DS communities in general drive me to say some very awful things.

This place is much better. It lifts my standards up instead of dragging them down. :4megaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom