• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Whenever someone says they like rap, i reply saying, "I am so sorry for you."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't need your sympathy. :4myfriends:

The genre is mostly clouded by the mainstream crap that is common on the radio. It's not a bad genre once you weed out the garbage.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Have any of you guys ever heard of the Disney villain vs (war) fan videos?

They're a series of videos which has Disney villains battling against each other, Marvel villains (though technically they are Disney now), Non-Disney villains, and Anime villains (which includes a bunch of Nintendo characters). The videos require alot of editing to make and require you to read the video description in order to understand the story. The villains used can range from popular to obscure and main villain to minor villain. However the outcome of each battle is purely creators bias, so if you want to see a battle go another way or scream at the computer as to how __ beat __ is ********, you have to make your own. That being said, there needs to be a Disney Villains vs Nintendo Villains series. If enough people here get interested in it, I'll see about making a thread devoted to it, so as not to hinder the flow of the thread's original purpose.(Though this thread's so random it would be normal if that stuff was posted here)

If you're interested just like and reply to this post, oh and here's a sample of Disney villains vs anime villains,

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Have any of you guys ever heard of the Disney villain vs (war) fan videos?

They're a series of videos which has Disney villains battling against each other, Marvel villains (though technically they are Disney now), Non-Disney villains, and Anime villains (which includes a bunch of Nintendo characters). The videos require alot of editing to make and require you to read the video description in order to understand the story. The villains used can range from popular to obscure and main villain to minor villain. However the outcome of each battle is purely creators bias, so if you want to see a battle go another way or scream at the computer as to how __ beat __ is ********, you have to make your own. That being said, there needs to be a Disney Villains vs Nintendo Villains series. If enough people here get interested in it, I'll see about making a thread devoted to it, so as not to hinder the flow of the thread's original purpose.(Though this thread's so random it would be normal if that stuff was posted here)

If you're interested just like and reply to this post, oh and here's a sample of Disney villains vs anime villains,
I dont usually watch these things. They are like people playing a game and putting music in the video and they call it a music video.
Anyway going to bed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
All I know about Rap is

"Let's green egg and ham it"

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Mike Pollock's Eggman is the best Sonic character.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Eggman seems like a very hug worthy dude Embarrass
Not after you've seen this:awesome:....
Warning view at your own discretion
This will make your eyes burn
I'm warning you
Don't ruin your childhood
Well I warned you
If your eyes start burning, go see Dr. Mario

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing fossil fighters frontier again

No matter how MANY times they try and shove the vivosaur "Nibbles" down my throat, it will NEVER be a cool vivosaur to use

You can talk about how cool it is in game all you want.

I'll just be here using my REAL dinosaur vivosaurs

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Playing fossil fighters frontier again

No matter how MANY times they try and shove the vivosaur "Nibbles" down my throat, it will NEVER be a cool vivosaur to use

You can talk about how cool it is in game all you want.

I'll just be here using my REAL dinosaur vivosaurs
Frigisaurus Bullwort DLC

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This is supposebly the replacement for the awesome "Spinax"

And, ok he looks kind of cool...Would rather have Spinax but I'll get what I can take

NO ONE HAS INFO ON WHERE TO GET HIM

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Little Mac's amiibo is so close to me, I can feel it.

He's at US customs in NY right now. SO CLOSE.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
AKA: I'm a music snob.

I get it, a lot of mainstream rap is about drugs, money, and *******. But the whole genre isn't like that. And no, you don't need to feel sorry for someone liking that kind of music anyway.

There's a difference between not liking something and acting like your better for not liking it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The only raps I've listened to is Epic Rap Battles of History. lol

Fast paced vocals aren't really my thing.

:231:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Hey

Hey Guys

Guess whats making a return and happening this year

Dash Con 2015. And they have a ballpit this year as well. This is going to be the best trainwreak ever!

Also, rap. I don't honestly (for the most part) like modern rap, but listening to old ones are enjoyable.

Edit: (Maybe NSFW) http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/38y9gc/dashcon_2015_is_not_real_please_advise/

While it may actually not be real, it's still worth it to check out the page on Tumblr. There's just so much to laugh at.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey

Hey Guys

Guess whats making a return and happening this year

Dash Con 2015. And they have a ballpit this year as well. This is going to be the best trainwreak ever!

Also, rap. I don't honestly (for the most part) like modern rap, but listening to old ones are enjoyable.

Edit: (Maybe NSFW) http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/38y9gc/dashcon_2015_is_not_real_please_advise/

While it may actually not be real, it's still worth it to check out the page on Tumblr. There's just so much to laugh at.
The return of the stank ball pit? Who could have saw it coming? Well, if the Tumblr crowd is stupid enough to try and fund that failure of a con without any means of making it better, that's on them. Seriously, I will be genuinely surprised if someone made this happen again. Maybe they'll have a moon bounce filled helium instead this year.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Here to spread the message of Uwe Boll.

Apparently, we were supposed to care.

To the people who don't know who Uwe Boll is, google it.

_gold_

Smash Master
It's too bad when a once amazing band slowly but surely starts producing mediocre music.
Oh well, at least Breaking Benjamin is staying true to their roots.
I hate the word "Waffles" since Teen Titan Go.
Solution: Don't watch that terrible show. It basically ruins everything, including waffles.

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
To anyone who has a pro controller, should I charge mine fully, before it's first use? Or should I use it straight out of the package?

_gold_

Smash Master
To anyone who has a pro controller, should I charge mine fully, before it's first use? Or should I use it straight out of the package?
Use whatever battery it has straight out of the package first. Once it's completely drained, then fully recharge it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's too bad when a once amazing band slowly but surely starts producing mediocre music.
Oh well, at least Breaking Benjamin is staying true to their roots.

Solution: Don't watch that terrible show. It basically ruins everything, including waffles.
I just watch Teen Titan Go because Cartoon Network like have only 3 show and repeat all hours. A reason why TV show are dead for me. Also for us the French, the word "Waffles" is "Gaufre". (For the five French here that can understand.:troll:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom