• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Fine, for an actual topic, what game would you want to see a complete remake of? I'm not talking just some online version. Like, the gameplay is exactly the same or improved, but it has up to date graphics and sound. What game would you pick?
Sonic Adventure for sure. Improve the games engine and overall physics and expand the level design to accommodate said physics changes and you've got yourself a mighty fine game. Also add in the cut levels ("Jungle", "Mushrooms", "Desert", see tcrf) for more variety.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wanna know true hell for me?
Nah, but like, **** the chuckster level. If you don't talk to a guy at the right angle you're dead as ****. Sand bird took a while for me to get right, but once I did, I felt some kind of accomplishment. Not the chuckster level, I just felt both lucky and annoyed.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Nah, but like, **** the chuckster level. If you don't talk to a guy at the right angle you're dead as ****. Sand bird took a while for me to get right, but once I did, I felt some kind of accomplishment. Not the chuckster level, I just felt both lucky and annoyed.
You just brought back some rage inducing memories.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Super Mario Sunshine was good game they said...you'll have they said.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I spent the last four hours moving back into my old room from the guest room...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Here's some Mii Gunner advanced tech for you all. It's not really mind blowing, but it's interresting to see some techniques. The Flame Pillar auto-ledge snap is actually pretty useful to know. It works just like Mario's cape. I often use this technique for my Doc'. Useful to know. There's some other techs that are nice to see.

I'm really liking the Miis.
I might as well take a look at this since I literally got destroyed by a Mii Gunner not too long ago

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
GG @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , that's enough for me.
Thanks for the matches.
Also, why did you say you weren't good? Youre a great player! :yoshimelee:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Of course. Not to mention the long boat ride.
And how Yoshi can just run out of juice and return to his egg if you can't get there in time, and also returns to his egg if you make a bad jump and land in the water.

I think one of the hardest levels of all was one of the non-"secret" ones....Corona Mountain. Especially the mudboat part.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
When I hear Mario Sunshine music I think of Summer and water. Big bodies of water. It makes me want to swim.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Introducing Flight 2.0. Now with more features and faster speeds!
Red Flight is slower yet faster?
Hey guys, what is your favorite gen in Poke"mon? Mine is Hoen.
Much water. Much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom