• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I don't think I ever experience boredom in my spare time. I'm either productive or I just laze around playing games and shiz, so I'm always doing something.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm bored to the point that I'm reading fanfiction right now. Yeah, that level of boredom.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fine, for an actual topic, what game would you want to see a complete remake of? I'm not talking just some online version. Like, the gameplay is exactly the same or improved, but it has up to date graphics and sound. What game would you pick?

Strofirko

Smash Master
Fine, for an actual topic, what game would you want to see a complete remake of? I'm not talking just some online version. Like, the gameplay is exactly the same or improved, but it has up to date graphics and sound. What game would you pick?
I will go with the lost vikings,not like I am biased or anything, but the 3 player co-op+stylized graphics would fit like a glove nowadays.

D

Deleted member

Looks much better now. I'll change some details to match the latest one I've shown.

<-

Haven't done shading yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would say Okami but Okami HD already exists

So I'll say Okamiden on the 3DS
---
I hat it when Anime has walking trash like this character

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I rarely ever get bored. When I do get bored though I usually just.....sleep. lol so it's a good thing I don't get bored very often.

Super Mario Sunshine.

Even if the "Secret" levels would still be an absolute nightmare to relive all over again.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GGs @ Oasis Dealer Oasis Dealer . My wiimote is out of batteries unfortunaly, so I had to stop (for my bootleg gamecube controller adapter). But anyway, ggs.

D

Deleted member

I rarely ever get bored. When I do get bored though I usually just.....sleep. lol so it's a good thing I don't get bored very often.

Super Mario Sunshine.

Even if the "Secret" levels would still be an absolute nightmare to relive all over again.
And what :4mario: fans hate the most: "Real" voice acting.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just found a guy named "You Suck" in For Glory.
He played as Zelda and SD on both stocks accidentally.
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom