• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So, I was trying to have a bow for my TTYD ressources pack of minecraft and....I think that idea was genius but.....

Yes, arrow are bullet bill and the canon is the bow :)
I'm not a fan of Minecraft but this looks impressive.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mario is a kid
Now he's a squid
Now he's a kid
Now he's a squid
Now he's a kid
Now he's using a device meant for cleaning a polluted island to do the exact opposite, polluting everything.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If the Mario in Splatoon thing is real, how will he turn into a squid? Nevermind the fact that he is not even a kid.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If the Mario in Splatoon thing is real, how will he turn into a squid? Nevermind the fact that he is not even a kid.
Maybe he just turns into a Blooper using the power of E. Gadd science
Or the Pixelator from Dark Moon
One o' the two :4pacman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Maybe he just turns into a Blooper using the power of E. Gadd science
Or the Pixelator from Dark Moon
One o' the two :4pacman:
That might work. Still, can TRULY be a Squid without also, indeed being a kid in some form?

Or maybe you just get his clothes and F.L.U.D.D?
That sounds like robbery. So yeah, that could work too.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm not a fan of Minecraft but this looks impressive.
Well, it;s really not hard to do if you have ripped TTYD stuff.

TTYD had the standby frame and 4 frames of the canon charging. The last one was after the bullet is shot so, I took the first 3 frames (the game just need one standby and 3 charging frames).

The reasons it works is because with basic gimp skills,you can make the image a square dimension. It doesn't matter how much pixels, what matters is the ration heigh : width. In this case, you need a 1 : 1 ratio for all frames and the sizes of the frames were 207x207 because it can contain everything.

Because no scaling was performed, the quality was preserved. The only drawback is it does require more gpu ressources, but this is minecraft, an old computer can honestly run it.....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The one thing I'm confused with is that
How are we gonna handle 8 Marios that look exactly the same (But with different F.L.U.D.D. tanks filled with team-colored paint [Not ink])
My best guess is his Hat + Shirt will be recolored to match the team (with Red being the replacement for orange)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
How are we gonna handle 8 Marios that look exactly the same (But with different F.L.U.D.D. tanks filled with team-colored paint [Not ink])
My best guess is his Hat + Shirt will be recolored to match the team (with Red being the replacement for orange)
have Paper Mario.

Put him a fludd tank.

Solved :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4mario::mario2::mariomelee::mario64: have all solved this problem.

It might just be a costume.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Maybe Mario is available to only one player?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So...anyone here remember that I had feelings for this girl right? Well...we went on a date and she gave me the boost to ask her out as boyfriend/girlfriend as I feel we are getting there. She didn't shut me down, but said that she isn't ready for that type of relationship yet. From her view, I didn't force it, but completely understand where she's coming from and one of the reasons is when I go back to college in the fall, it'll be long distance. Trust me, long distance relationships sucks. Even with my ex being two hours away, we had our communication problems.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Trust me, long distance relationships sucks. Even with my ex being two hours away, we had our communication problems.
All 6 of my exes broke up with me but I don't think it was Long distance but Long distance does suck

2 hours away isnt a lot but The one I'm with now lives in Cali and she already told me she is going to marry me and god damn it, she is a Beautiful Cinnamon Roll that I must protect

I need to get this Cinnamon Roll meme out of my head
simple:

View attachment 54949

i cropped this from my wallpaper :)

love it?
hmmmm

I mean sure It could work but they may just stick to 3D Mario

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom