• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If that happens then I'll be getting Splatoon.
Call me when Taiko gets in then I'll get it

If Taiko got on Monster Hunter then why not this?
Inb4 you can only unlock it with the SMB Mario Amiibo.
Pretty sure that what it is but who knows, this could be faked

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well! I have to go soon to bed! But before that, i want to say one more time at all of you guys: Thank you very much, you make want to finish my fiction and tp share my story and the character in it! And you make me want to go better at draw that ever! Really, you're all awesome! Good night everybody!:yoshimelee:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The character that inspired me for her his the Will of Abyss in Pandora Hearts, here are picture:
The Will of Abyss
Cendorium
You can see now why i try hard to make her original enough but with still keep the look mostly the same.
I think you could let the design of the dress and focus more on her hair and face. I don't really have other tips other than trying to make different concept arts. Try to make each of them different, drastically changed from your model and other concept arts while still having some references.
That's all I have to say really. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Even if it's not true, it's still a well-done render.
Let's hope it is, though. Inb4 you can only unlock it with the SMB Mario Amiibo.
Watch Nintendo announce this awesome DLC that only works with the SMB Mario amiibo, and then immediately stop stocking that amiibo, because of course they would.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think you could let the design of the dress and focus more on her hair and face. I don't really have other tips other than trying to make different concept arts. Try to make each of them different, drastically changed from your model and other concept arts while still having some references.
That's all I have to say really. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Hum..i see what you say but the hair in the face are actually the thing i want to keep the most for Cendorium XD! Especially because the white (maybe gray for her?) hair give a sense of "mysterious" in my opinion and the face is perfect for give this feel that it's beautiful but like something is hide behind this little smile...something more terrifiyng in my opinion. Because she can be anything: the thing you love the most as the thing that you're the most afraid since she can transform into anything she want. But hey, maybe i can find something else for her face and hair with still have the sensation that i said earlier.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Shame that I don't have a Wii U. Splatoon is almost as laden with (the good kind of) fanservice as Smash.

:231:
What do you mean by that :estatic:
(I kid, I kid).

But yep, Splatoon is pretty inkredible as it is. It has good gameplay, which is fanservice for any video game player.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hum..i see what you say but the hair in the face are actually the thing i want to keep the most for Cendorium XD! Especially because the white (maybe gray for her?) hair give a sense of "mysterious" in my opinion and the face is perfect for give this feel that it's beautiful but like something is hide behind this little smile...something more terrifiyng in my opinion. Because she can be anything: the thing you love the most as the thing that you're the most afraid since she can transform into anything she want. But hey, maybe i can find something else for her face and hair with still have the sensation that i said earlier.
If you really want to make some references to the character you inspired yourself to, why not adding that blue ruban on her leg and do the rest completely original.
You still do a reference, but you have a unique character at the same time.
Anyway, good luck finding the perfect design for your character.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you really want to make some references to the character you inspired yourself to, why not adding that blue ruban on her leg and do the rest completely original.
You still do a reference, but you have a unique character at the same time.
Anyway, good luck finding the perfect design for your character.
Hum.. i will try to find a idea so. Thanks for tip and supporting!:yoshimelee:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
What was your most memorable moment of gaming?
Mine was the GameCube.
ALL OF IT but **** aquaman though

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got an Adamant Nidoran M... but it had Rivalry.... after that I got Modest one... with Rivalry too, and after that another Adamant, with Poison Point this time

dis based RNG

What I missed?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I got an Adamant Nidoran M... but it had Rivalry.... after that I got Modest one... with Rivalry too, and after that another Adamant, with Poison Point this time

dis based RNG

What I missed?
You could've used an Everstone to ensure you receive an Adamant one, though. Unless neither parent had it...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You could've used an Everstone to ensure you receive an Adamant one, though. Unless neither parent had it...
They were captured in the wild, that's why Im surprised that I got such good natures

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
What was your most memorable moment of gaming?
That moment when I realized gaming isn't as big of a deal as I've treated it my whole life...

But for a more positive example, I'd go with the Gameboy Advance.
Sure is sounding like it
It's nowhere near as prevalent as anypony. "Anybody" is used more than "incredible" on average in conversations anyway.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The idea is dripping with potential.

Shame that I don't have a Wii U. Splatoon is almost as laden with (the good kind of) fanservice as Smash.

:231:
I nearly **** myself looking at that...and I don't have the Mario amiibo...or the Smash Mario amiibo. CURSE YOU NINTENDO!

I'm
nor sure how to feel about this post but I feels uncomfortable
Oh don't worry. I'll let someone else explain it since--

Crusher, nobody wants to hear about the kinky action that happens with you and your amiibos. :4drmario:

Damn SS, I legit lol'd there

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Splatoon is good.
But it is lacking.
I agree. If you want to buy it and are still on the fence, I'd say wait a little bit. There's a bunch of free DLC coming out for the game in small increments.

If you really, really like it, then buy it as is. It's certainly still good on the whole. It needs a bit more content though.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I was playing my WWE 2k14 the other day and just made a new wrestler I plan to use for my developmental brand. Instead of shutting the game off, I shut the system off. When I turned it back on, a popup I've never seen before said that my CAW were damaged or corrupted. I had to delete them all and star the whole thing all over again. Sucks

:(

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I finally beat Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

Now begins my search for Radiant Dawn, but first, I need some rest.

Here are some interesting statistics about my play through.

I made a mistake and gave Oscar swordsmanship when I promoted him, so I wasn't able to ever see the three brother bow attack

None of my units were killed

I ended up having to evacuate Castle Nados, so the crumbling castle killed Nasir and the Black Knight, therefore Ena joined the team.

I chose Giffca over Tibarn and Naesala in the endgame. Not because I have a bias towards cats, but because I didn't think Naesala or Tibarn would be able to do much damage to enemy units in the endgame. I'm not saying they couldn't have been as useful, I just don't THINK so. But reading ---'s post from earlier, it looks like I made the right choice.

I ended up trusting Volke the whole way through. He CAN and SHOULD be trusted.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So I was playing my WWE 2k14 the other day and just made a new wrestler I plan to use for my developmental brand. Instead of shutting the game off, I shut the system off. When I turned it back on, a popup I've never seen before said that my CAW were damaged or corrupted. I had to delete them all and star the whole thing all over again. Sucks

:(
And this is why I shut a game off all the way before shutting the sytem off

MainJPW

M.T.A
Soo...not sure if this was mentioned but...does anyone think we're getting the tournament mode and Miiverse stage after E3 or...

A tournament mode must be hard to code.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Soo...not sure if this was mentioned but...does anyone think we're getting the tournament mode and Miiverse stage after E3 or...

Wait for e3.
Is not liked they suddenly dropped the support on the game.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Why would a new game mode be hard to code

Well acually maybe. we don't know what happened behind the scene of 200cc so maybe it is hard to code

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

I think we'll be getting it right after E3. Like, it'll be available after presentation.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They just showed how "Dual weilding" works in Minecraft now

It's kind of stupid.

Having certain items in your left hand prevents you from using items in your right hand

Making it kind of pointless since you can only use 1 item at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom