• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today was a fun day:
A guy parked in a wrong spot obstructing a road to exit the parking lot of a local mall, like 4 cars including mine blocked him and beeped him until he decided to move away, he was cursing us but we continued the claxon spam to annoy him even more.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You don't got any X-eye seeds! Besides! It would just increase my speed!

And make me see others as substitute dolls.
Pokémon confirmed to have illegal drugs, therefore, substance abuse. Rysir has experimented with such drugs. Time to call Officer Jenny. :p

Today was a fun day:
A guy parked in a wrong spot obstructing a road to exit the parking lot of a local mall, like 4 cars including mine blocked him and beeped him until he decided to move away, he was cursing us but we continued the claxon spam to annoy him even more.
Be amazed at how stupid drivers can be and are still on the road.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Pokémon confirmed to have illegal drugs, therefore, substance abuse. Rysir has experiment with such drugs. Time to call Officer Jenny. :p
Pfft! There is no illegal drug stuffs anymore! You are thinking of Dopey seeds! Those don't exist anymore! Never touched them!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokémon confirmed to have illegal drugs, therefore, substance abuse. Rysir has experiment with such drugs. Time to call Officer Jenny. :p

Be amazed at how stupid drivers can be and are still on the road.
All the comments are about asian woman drivers

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It is true! They only existed in the long past days of red and blue rescue teams! I have never been under the Doped status!
Yet, you knew exactly what happens when under the influence of Dopey seeds, and could tell us the difference between it and X-Eye Seeds.

Face it my fair Lucario, you've been caught in the act, come quietly or we'll have to get the Master Balls out.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All the comments are about asian woman drivers
Stereotypes are unfortunately true for the most part. Some people don't fit the stereotype, but most do and by most I mean stupid people; there are a ton of stupid people. In fact, we're all dumb in our own special ways. :p

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yet, you knew exactly what happens when under the influence of Dopey seeds, and could tell us the difference between it and X-Eye Seeds.

Face it my fair Lucario, you've been caught in the act, come quietly or we'll have to get the Master Balls out.
The only thing I have been caught in the act of is caught in the act of having knowledge! It's not a crime to read about things!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only thing I have been caught in the act of is caught in the act of having knowledge! It's not a crime to read about things!
It is a crime for the author to write it though, apparently

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It is a crime for the author to write it though, apparently
@ Rysir Rysir , here's your new bumper sticker. :p

I am now realizing that I suck grammatically at French. Welp, at least it's more structured that English grammar where when speaking, it's almost like all things are a-go.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles
But you don't look very chuckley.
View attachment 32857
View attachment 32858
And besides, if you're taking the chuckles, what's @Chucklehead Tom gonna do?
He'll be out of a job. Without the chuckling, he'll just be @HEAD Tom, and what's a guy with a name like "Head Tom" supposed to do? Slam his head into guys named Tom until his head cracks open and he dies? I don't like the sound of that. :(
OR DO I?
I don't.
I chuckle on the inside, dont worry about it. We can always chuckle together.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
@ Rysir Rysir , here's your new bumper sticker. :p

I am now realizing that I suck grammatically at French. Welp, at least it's more structured that English grammar where when speaking, it's almost like all things are a-go.
Neat! But what would I do with a bumper sticker?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread becomes deep at nights :p

I'll leave you with this

I like the design, but I would preferred it on a T-Shirt instead

Anyway, goodnight!

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Stick 'er on yer bumper. Or whatever it is bumperless people do with bumper stickers. Assuming you are bumperless, of course.

So the question now is: Are you bumperless?
Perhaps, perhaps not, maybe, maybe not, possibly, possibly not.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bored for the night. And here I am having Pizza and having my Pit and Palutena in snapshots. Don't worry, I'm sane. One plan I want to make whenever I get enough controllers is to make a New Year's pic of Palutena with Fireworks. The alternative is 3 Palutenas, Red, White, and Blue, all using fireworks for the next 4th of July, or I don't know. I try being creative. For now, it's heavenly times for my 2 mains.

Strofirko

Smash Master
3edgey5me maaaan :p
I don't know what is worse:
Valve removing this from steam but keeping another violent games or low quality ones like air control.
Or people defending this game with their keyboards even being a rip-off from another succesful game.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So as it turns out, even though I missed two days of school with the flu I still have a small enough number of abscences to stay exempt from semester exams.

Also, I've played far more Sanicball than is healthy this weekend and Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom