• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
That depends

I doubt the rest of you without modhax know what that censored word is
Well, honestly I think It could be many things.
It could be ****, but it could also be ****. **** is always a distinct possibility. Or he could have gone with the more obscure ****.
Ya get what I'm saying?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Then just give them to @ Frostwraith Frostwraith
He is the harbinger of darkness, what with his evil kings and his Dark Pits.
I don't like try-hards, though.

And yes, I do like darkness and ghosts and death and all that stuff.
:
The irony is: I'm not goth or emo or anything like that and I am afraid of the dark IRL sometimes (only when I'm nervous or stressed).

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't like try-hards, though.

And yes, I do like darkness and ghosts and death and all that stuff.
:
The irony is: I'm not goth or emo or anything like that and I am afraid of the dark IRL sometimes (only when I'm nervous or stressed).
I forgot to put the :troll: in my post.
I wasn't serious.
Damn, Pagan Min. Pagan for best villain of the year.
PAC-MAN'S SECOND COUSIN TWICE REMOVED?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I forgot to put the :troll: in my post.
I wasn't serious.
I'm being honest, actually. I am fond of dark stuff.

My favorite Pokémon types? Ghost and Dark.
My favorite race in Warcraft III? Undead. (My username is inspired by this game.)
Some of my favorite anime have dark themes. Soul Eater, Death Note, Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan...
Favorite class in Fire Emblem: dark mages.
If I can play as a dark-themed character, I will tend to choose that character.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The Internet is slow here. I'm trying to load the last 4 minutes of some shows, and it takes a minute to load 3 seconds. ;_;

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm being honest, actually. I am fond of dark stuff.

My favorite Pokémon types? Ghost and Dark.
My favorite race in Warcraft III? Undead. (My username is inspired by this game.)
Some of my favorite anime have dark themes. Soul Eater, Death Note, Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan...
Favorite class in Fire Emblem: dark mages.
If I can play as a dark-themed character, I will tend to choose that character.
I mean I wasn't trying to label you as edgy.
That's what I was kidding about.
Your mains are enough for me to tell you like darkness characters.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I mean I wasn't trying to label you as edgy.
That's what I was kidding about.
Your mains are enough for me to tell you like darkness characters.
Oh, he thinks the darkness is your ally, but he merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until my son was getting fried by the Sith emperor.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh, he thinks the darkness is your ally, but he merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until my son was getting fried by the Sith emperor.
That's nice.
What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
Just askin'
(it's Like a serious question, need answer NOW.)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This is sudden, but I've just contacted the higher ups of the staff and I announce that I will retire from moderation and drastically reduce my activity here.

IRL issues and this was a bit of an hard decision that I have been pondering for a while.

This site has been great, but it has also become an hindrance for me. It's too distracting and I need to prioritize other things in my life.

I will still be around for today, but I plan on going on a hiatus (though I might pop up occasionally).

Thanks for everything! :)

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
This is sudden, but I've just contacted the higher ups of the staff and I announce that I will retire from moderation and drastically reduce my activity here.

IRL issues and this was a bit of an hard decision that I have been pondering for a while.

This site has been great, but it has also become an hindrance for me. It's too distracting and I need to prioritize other things in my life.

I will still be around for today, but I plan on going on a hiatus (though I might pop up occasionally).

No. It wasn't supposed to end like this. Please don't. HOW WILL I KNOW WHICH ANIME NOT TO WATCH?!? I'm sad now. PLEASE DON'T.

I think I'll miss you most of all edgy moderator.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Tis a sad day, but you were a great mod. Thanks for all your work.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sorry to be sudden like this, but it wasn't an easy decision.

I will miss this site, but I think sacrifice is required at times.

I won't be gone forever. I will return, but I don't know when. It will be whenever I feel like.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

image.jpg

But Frosty, you are one of the best moderators I've ever seen here on SmashBoards.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Sorry to be sudden like this, but it wasn't an easy decision.

I will miss this site, but I think sacrifice is required at times.

I won't be gone forever. I will return, but I don't know when. It will be whenever I feel like.
Does that mean I can be your replacement?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

I will wait for the day you return, my friend. You were definitely one of the most fun moderators here. :cry:

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace

;_;7 A salute for based mod Frostwraith.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

WHAT!?
Awww...
Well, I wish you the best of luck in whatever things you have to do in life.
Goodbye @ Frostwraith Frostwraith
Too many surprises recently.

Do you think you'll ever be back regularly?

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team

Where will you go now?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
WHAT!?
Awww...
Well, I wish you the best of luck in whatever things you have to do in life.
Goodbye @ Frostwraith Frostwraith
Too many surprises recently.

Do you think you'll ever be back regularly?
Whenever I feel like being back to regular activity. I just need some time away from here and use the time I would be browsing the forums for other things.

I will return, but I can't promise when.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

No, thank you for everything.

You've done your job well. Thanks for the hard work... and suggesting FMA: Brotherhood to me. :)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

You were a great member @ Frostwraith Frostwraith it was a honor to be with you from the boards

And the leak boards with you was good times as well.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Hope we can still Smash together some time, man. You were always pretty cool. You take care. :3

Now then... *sits down with a big bowl of pasta and a jug of grape kool aid*

Let's do this ****. ¦(

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Hope your problems solve themselves, Frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom