• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Freddy-Four-Update.png

I updated my Freddy Pic

If you look closely, you may see a cameo from Mike Schmidt

Edit:

For those that don't get the joke, here is the game over screen

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Sang the whole match to sleep (shut up Robin's sleeping with his eyes open).

Needless to say, automobile shenanigans ensued.
He's actually reading a bedtime story to help them fall to sleep faster.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That's the other way around, it is a vegetable according to congress, but it is not a vegetable according to science.
That's what I meant. Science saying pizza is not a vegetable, but politics says it is.

Since I could not get Smash for Wii U tonight, I'm playing ORAS. Soft resetting for an Adamant or Jolly Torchic on OR and Adamant Mudkip on Sapphire...I might just settle with any +Attk nature.

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
I wonder what the European and Australian Smash Bros fans are doing this weekend (apart from playing SSB 3DS)?
it's only 5 days,it's nothing and maybe we have it 2 days after the relase,in my case im watching videos,playing 3DS and WiiU,But well maybe a demo is coming soon.

the8thark

Smash Lord
it's only 5 days,it's nothing and maybe we have it 2 days after the relase,in my case im watching videos,playing 3DS and WiiU,But well maybe a demo is coming soon.
8 days more for me. 21st still here and it is released here on the 29th. 7 more days for the EU people.
I'll be playing the other WiiU games, Diablo 3 and Hearthstone more and the TP Hyrule Warriors DLC on the 27th.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I might get an XBone. Depends what the new Rare game is. If it's a good Banjo, then I'll probably get one, if not, I'll probably just get a PS4
Rare is pretty much dead. All the people that made the good games left, MS threw away millions of projects proposed by the studio, hell they dont even let them handle theyr own IP's anymore (looking at Killer Instinct here). The "mystery Rare game" is gonna be some Kinect crapola like it usually is.

Overall, PS4 has a better future library offerings and potential than Xbone. I would only get that if you REALLY want Scalebound and D4
& Knuckles

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Rare is pretty much dead. All the people that made the good games left, MS threw away millions of projects proposed by the studio, hell they dont even let them handle theyr own IP's anymore (looking at Killer Instinct here). The "mystery Rare game" is gonna be some Kinect crapola like it usually is.

Overall, PS4 has a better future library offerings and potential than Xbone. I would only get that if you REALLY want Scalebound and D4
& Knuckles
It will be Conker tier ****, whatever it is.
RIP in pieces Rare ;_;7

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, them people on that other side of the Atlantic are playing that Wii U version...

Good for you, I guess.

I'll still be looking for people to play on the 3DS version.

Staarih

Smash Master
I'm guessing they'd be playing Pokemon
If only we'd have that. Us Europeans have to wait a week for both OR/AS and Smash Wii U... At least that weekend is going to be fun with two games to play simultaneously.

Right now, I'll try and kill time with Smash 3DS. I'm currenty trying to collect all Smash Run powers but it's quite a hassle, I'm missing like 4 or something but I never get them.

Last edited:

Theta Zero

Smash Cadet
If only we'd have that. Us Europeans have to wait a week for both OR/AS and Smash Wii U... At least that weekend is going to be fun with two games to play simultaneously.

Right now, I'll try and kill time with Smash 3DS. I'm currenty trying to collect all Smash Run powers but it's quite a hassle, I'm missing like 4 or something but I never get them.
It's really not that hard to get all of them. I made the mistake of using a challenge hammer on that and not on the one for collecting every other collectable, including hats. If you're going to custom parts, just play Smash Run as the character you want parts for. Eventually you'll get every power just by chance.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Eh, I don't mind that much. The 3DS version is already a solid experience and really the only way I can play Smash now, so I can't really complain.

Of course, Smash Wii U has that glorious soundtrack...
Well, if that makes you feel any better, I havent played Smash 4 at all yet since I only have a WiiU :p But, if everything goes well, I should be able to get my copy few days earlier than the official EU release.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I JUST LOST POKER AGAINST MY FRIENDS WENT OUT THIRD LAST IM SO ANNOYED.

All you are playing Smash and I just hate the world.

Oh well, I have Alpha Sapphire & Knuckles to go home to.

Also, @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles , you're my hero.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Is it possible to go premium without a credit card? My PayPal tells me I need a credit card for this as well...

Strofirko

Smash Master
So you folks spend the last hours talking about knuckles & knuckles featuring Knuckles from the Knuckles series.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think it's safe to say we all know Knuckles is the best.

Seriously, he might as well be our mascot.

D

Deleted member

The 3 replays I've recorded with a camera before the 1.0.4 update, using my 3DS main.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom