• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I still wonder why the Smash 4 Discussion boards don't have an option to delete posts, while Groups do.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Unlocked all of :4falcon:'s moves!
I'm tired of typing my current progress. You find out.:p
Oh and a Melee stage not from Brawl. Yay. I hope we get Fountain of Dreams.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sure thing. Would you like a shiny or regular Rayquaza?
I would like a shiny one but I don't want to get greedy, so you can give me a regular one if you want.
Here's my FC: 3325-3493-0314

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Are you implying that the glitches aren't funny? :p

Of course.

this is that sm4sh texture mod for PM right?
Yes, that the one.

By the way, does some remember this weird fusion between DBZ and a crossover with Mario and Sonic ? The fights were great in my opinion, though the story was...well, let's just way it wasn't that comprehensive.

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
By the way, does some remember this weird fusion between DBZ and a crossover with Mario and Sonic ? The fights were great in my opinion, though the story was...well, let's just way it wasn't that comprehensive.
Super Mario Bros Z

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Super Mario Bros Z
Oh yeah, that's the name !
I remember watching it when I was a dumb kid. It was so over-the-top, but it was still impressive.
I still remember this fight :

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still wonder why the Smash 4 Discussion boards don't have an option to delete posts, while Groups do.
If I recall correctly, there was at one point an option to do that. However, many abused the system by posting explicit content and then deleting the posts, making them harder to find.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I tried updating Project M from the launcher, and it said No Updates could be found.

Any else experience this problem?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh yeah, that's the name !
I remember watching it when I was a dumb kid. It was so over-the-top, but it was still impressive.
I still remember this fight :
I remember this. I liked it back then.
Talking about Newgrounds series, does anyone remember the name of that series where Luigi dies but it all turned out to be a dream from Luigi but then Mario dies and that turned out to be a dream as well?

If I recall correctly, there was at one point an option to do that. However, many abused the system by posting explicit content and then deleting the posts, making them harder to find.
That makes sense.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I remember this. I liked it back then.
Talking about Newgrounds series, does anyone remember the name of that series where Luigi dies but it all turned out to be a dream from Luigi but then Mario dies and that turned out to be a dream as well?

What in the name of pills are you talking about ?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So
There are a Total of 80 Event Matches
55 for Single Player, and 25 for 2 People.
Nhiftee.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

What in the name of pills are you talking about ?
Haha, sorry, but that's the only part I remember. Both deaths were a huge plot point. But I'll try to describe it better:
Mario dies (I remember now Mario died first) of a reason I can't remember, but probably Bowser.
The story picks up with Mushroom Kingdom dealing with Mario's death.
Eventually it is revealed Luigi dreamed it and Mario is still alive.
In the fight that's very similar to Mario's death, Luigi dies.
Movie ends with Mario dreaming Luigi's death as well.

That's what I remember, some parts may be off.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Haha, sorry, but that's the only part I remember. Both deaths were a huge plot point. But I'll try to describe it better:
Mario dies (I remember now Mario died first) of a reason I can't remember, but probably Bowser.
The story picks up with Mushroom Kingdom dealing with Mario's death.
Eventually it is revealed Luigi dreamed it and Mario is still alive.
In the fight that's very similar to Mario's death, Luigi dies.
Movie ends with Mario dreaming Luigi's death as well.

That's what I remember, some parts may be off.
Ooooooh, that thing. It was with Super Mario World sprites right ?
I've always wanted to create a game based on Super Mario Bros Z. Not the series itself (would be complicated), but the principe of DBZ fights with sprites seems like an awesome concept. But I ain't a developper, so...yeah.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Sorry to go off topic lol but I need help. I want to register my 3DS and Smash 3DS for the free game promotion. I have done Smash fine but I'm not sure if I've already registered my 3DS. To make matters worse I don't have the packaging where the product code is AND I've lost the sticker on the back of the console. Anyone know another way I can find the code? Wanna get Kirby Triple Deluxe at last.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Sonic Boom Social Thread 3.0
Dude, Knuckles in Sonic Boom is awesome. He finally is original in terms of looks, but still got lego shoes and now is dumb as a rotten pizza with peperonies.
Here I come, rougher than the rest of them
the best of them, tougher than leather.
You can call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my muscles.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Dude, Knuckles in Sonic Boom is awesome. He finally is original in terms of looks, but still got lego shoes and now is dumb as a rotten pizza with peperonies.
I found it:

Sorry to go off topic lol but I need help. I want to register my 3DS and Smash 3DS for the free game promotion. I have done Smash fine but I'm not sure if I've already registered my 3DS. To make matters worse I don't have the packaging where the product code is AND I've lost the sticker on the back of the console. Anyone know another way I can find the code? Wanna get Kirby Triple Deluxe at last.
I'm sorry, but you can't. I have the exact same problem. You can check Club Nintendo to see if you have already registered it, by the way.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So I picked up the mobile version of FnaF today and WOW, I suck.

I must say though, Foxy is easily my favorite due to not only his design being a pirate robot fox, but due to him not really being a problem until he runs over and slams his booty into your left foot, which can easily be cancelled out.

The main three, especially Freddy, are a mind wracking fustercluck to deal with, especially on nights 3-5, as my only strategies pertain to Night 6 and 7 and Nights 1 and 2. I'm not built to handle middle difficulty, the changing of the AI is designed to make you switch up your tactics.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted a Shiny Onix, but I got a Shiny Shuckle....well this goes to the GTS too, I'll name it "Shuck Testa" just for the lulz

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I found it:

I'm sorry, but you can't. I have the exact same problem. You can check Club Nintendo to see if you have already registered it, by the way.
How do I check? Cause when I just registered Smash it came up with the promotion directly below suggesting I was eligible for it (even though I got my 3DS at launch lol). If I can't find another code, guess that's just another game to add to the Christmas Shopping List! :)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Did you all hear that BigRedButton is already falling apart due to Sonic Boom?

Link (it's going through heavy-traffic atm, if it's down, give it a minute)
I've heard about it here before.

I want to know what happened during the last few months and why employees left. I guess the game wasn't really working out in the end? Looking at the comments, important people such as Christian Senn may have left sometime during the summer (based on his LinkedIn info). It's a big shame either way when employees leave working on a game. And Christian Senn has first hand experience in that area before.

Damn, Sonic X-treme must have been one of the video games that probably went through worst development hell though. The complications, disputes with the dev teams, the ****ty luck, people falling ill dude to working overtime and being forced to quit, only for the game to never be released in the end. Just thinking about its development always brings me down, especially when many people spent so much time trying to get the game to work and finished. Stressful times they were.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
How do I check? Cause when I just registered Smash it came up with the promotion directly below suggesting I was eligible for it (even though I got my 3DS at launch lol). If I can't find another code, guess that's just another game to add to the Christmas Shopping List! :)
Club Nintendo -> My account -> My registered games & systems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom