• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Fun fact: not counting my last post, I have EXACTLY a 4:3 ratio of likes: posts.

So, by average, out of all my posts here, 3 of my posts get 4 likes and I'm near 3000 post and 4000 likes.

I wonder, what is the best ratio you saw? 10k likes doesn't matter that much if you posted 15k but really do if you posted 5k times.

I think I saw once a 2:1 on this thread and the count were very high (I think it was 1-2k posts which is very good for a 2:1 ratio).

I'm wondering if they should class by likes: posts instead of likes and posts separately :)
My best ratio would probably be 2:1. 2 likes per post, but that was a while ago. Back when I had like 160 posts.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
RIDQUAZA IS TWO BIGGLESWORTH

-Shokio
LISTEN
BOWSER
IS A GIANT MONSTER
MONSTERS
ARE MEANT TO BE BIG AS SHI
BUT RIDLEY
RIDLEY IS A LIZARD
LIZARDS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
Yeah, Super Mario Bros. on the NES, but that's because of hardware limitations.
But Super Mario 64-WOAH. BOWSERS; BIG AS SHI
And Super Mario Sunshine-OH MAH GAH; BIG AS SHI
Super Mario Galaxy-OH LOOK; BIG AS SHI. WHO'DA THUNK IT?
...Welp.

Last Friday was my first time ever getting hired for a job.

...And today was my first time ever getting fired from one...Tomorrow was supposed to be my day off, too. I guess I'll still have it off, huh?

Ugh...Dammit. I feel so damn worthless right now...

Okay, that's life stuff out of the way. Anything going on in here right now? ¦D
Ah, I'm sorry mate.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
LISTEN
BOWSER
IS A GIANT MONSTER
MONSTERS
ARE MEANT TO BE BIG AS SHI
BUT RIDLEY
RIDLEY IS A LIZARD
LIZARDS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
Yeah, Super Mario Bros. on the NES, but that's because of hardware limitations.
But Super Mario 64-WOAH. BOWSERS; BIG AS SHI
And Super Mario Sunshine-OH MAH GAH; BIG AS SHI
Super Mario Galaxy-OH LOOK; BIG AS SHI. WHO'DA THUNK IT?
Not to mention, K. Rool's size compared to DK, one of the biggest characters in Smash, and yet he's fine.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
How are you guys purchasing the game? I didn't preorder it, and I'm just now thinking about buying. My brother says not to buy the download, but I'm afraid if I order it on Amazon, it's not gonna get here till next week :/
Pre-ordered at Gamestop.

Surprised I haven't gotten anything telling me to come pick up the game by tomorrow yet, though.

...Welp.

...And today was my first time ever getting fired from one...Tomorrow was supposed to be my day off, too. I guess I'll still have it off, huh?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sucks to hear you got fired dude. I can understand if you didn't want to go into details though. Hopefully you can bounce back though.
Too slow on the register with taking orders (though not money), they figured I'd probably be too slow on the grill and the manager today didn't wanna put me on drive-thru unlike the manager from yesterday. Oh, and they didn't need anymore cleaning people.

Meh, I always was more of a family restaurant kinda guy. Probably because I've technically worked/helped with one a close family of friends started many years back.

But...Meh. It just kinda hurts to be told or find out you just plain weren't good enough for something. I tend to pick completely new things up slowly and need as much time as possible to learn and memorize absolutely everything so I can do it quickly and efficiently. 3 days of..."training" just wasn't enough time. The manager from yesterday wanted to keep helping me out a bit and give me more time to prepare, but she wasn't around today like she said she would be and the other one, who I wasn't very fond of,just kept butting in while I was trying to take orders and it caused me to forget a lot of things. That and a lot of customers today just plain couldn't speak up or tell what they wanted and a couple of assholes split up from each other and one tried to order for the other only for him to come up and say the order was wrong cause the other guy messed up but I got blamed for it anyway since the manager went "Nono, it's okay sirs! It's not your fault. *leers at me*". I really wanted to throw her on the ground and stomp on her face.

So...Yeah. That's the gist of it. Time to find another job, I guess. Maybe I'll try GameStop again...*sigh*

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Too slow on the register with taking orders (though not money), they figured I'd probably be too slow on the grill and the manager today didn't wanna put me on drive-thru unlike the manager from yesterday. Oh, and they didn't need anymore cleaning people.

Meh, I always was more of a family restaurant kinda guy. Probably because I've technically worked/helped with one a close family of friends started many years back.

But...Meh. It just kinda hurts to be told or find out you just plain weren't good enough for something. I tend to pick completely new things up slowly and need as much time as possible to learn and memorize absolutely everything so I can do it quickly and efficiently. 3 days of..."training" just wasn't enough time. The manager from yesterday wanted to keep helping me out a bit and give me more time to prepare, but she wasn't around today like she said she would be and the other one, who I wasn't very fond of,just kept butting in while I was trying to take orders and it caused me to forget a lot of things. That and a lot of customers today just plain couldn't speak up or tell what they wanted and a couple of *******s split up from each other and one tried to order for the other only for him to come up and say the order was wrong cause the other guy messed up but I got blamed for it anyway since the manager went "Nono, it's okay sirs! It's not your fault. *leers at me*". I really wanted to throw her on the ground and stomp on her face.

So...Yeah. That's the gist of it. Time to find another job, I guess. Maybe I'll try GameStop again...*sigh*
Meh, these guys can go screw themselves. You did good for the ****ty job you ware given, anything from now on will be an upgrade. Keep on truckin

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

But...Meh. It just kinda hurts to be told or find out you just plain weren't good enough for something. I tend to pick completely new things up slowly and need as much time as possible to learn and memorize absolutely everything so I can do it quickly and efficiently. 3 days of..."training" just wasn't enough time. The manager from yesterday wanted to keep helping me out a bit and give me more time to prepare, but she wasn't around today like she said she would be and the other one, who I wasn't very fond of,just kept butting in while I was trying to take orders and it caused me to forget a lot of things. That and a lot of customers today just plain couldn't speak up or tell what they wanted and a couple of *******s split up from each other and one tried to order for the other only for him to come up and say the order was wrong cause the other guy messed up but I got blamed for it anyway since the manager went "Nono, it's okay sirs! It's not your fault. *leers at me*". I really wanted to throw her on the ground and stomp on her face.

Aw that sucks, keep your head up.

Sun & Moon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedNes30
3DS FC
3411-1835-2138

Don't worry dude, you'll find a new job soon; I'm sure of it.

T

Trick or Treat

I don't mean this in a negative way, but I've lost all hype for Smash to release tomorrow. I'm still super excited for it, don't get me wrong, but I've spent the past week and a half playing Destiny and (since Tuesday), Forza Horizon 2 nonstop, whenever I'm not hanging out with people or at work. I'm loving both games so much, I just kinda paid less attention to Smash, which actually helped with the wait, lol.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
...Welp.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THE 'SPECIAL SAUCE'!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Aw. Well, I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do next.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Sad to hear this, man. :(
I wish you all the best in the future and hope things will look better soon.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just returned from 3 hours of SSB 3DS experience. It was glorious...

unlocked Falco, Ness, and Bowser Jr. atm. Managing to beat Classic Mode and Master Core at 7.5 on my first try was oh so satisfying.

Did anyone else here get the game early too? :)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

unlocked Falco, Ness, and Bowser Jr. atm. Managing to beat Classic Mode and Master Core at 7.5 on my first try was oh so satisfying.

Nope.avi. I have to wait till midnight for it to pop up on the eShop.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Mega Rayquaza looks really good, though honestly it's a good thing that guy isn't able to be used in regular play, it'd break the game. Hell, it probably will do a number on the Uber metagame anyway since it has fewer weaknesses and can give the same benefits to those like Thundurus, Ho-oh and Lugia in Doubles.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

I'm still waiting...today's gonna drag on forever...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Everybody is playing the full game and I'm still waiting for it to be tomorrow 2:30 PM CEST.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just wanna give a big thanks to all of you guys. I'm feeling a lot better thanks to all of your kind and some hilarious responses.

I'll be getting right back to job hunting to get work at a better place. >¦)

...Monday. Cause I already had tomorrow off and you all know what happens tomorrow. ¦D

I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THE 'SPECIAL SAUCE'!
I HAD NO CHOICE MAN! IF THEY DON'T GET IT, I HAVE TO TAKE THE EXTRA LOAD! IT'S THEIR MOUTHS OR MINE!

Last edited:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser
I just wanted to say dont beat yourself up over Mcdonalds, my best friend went there for his first job and quit after his first day (it was as bad as you said yours was) they are a TERRIBLE company to work for. In a way, you now have a shot at getting a much better job! might i suggest work in a hospital or nursing home? they pay well and are almost always looking for help!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So once again, the 3DS f***s over the game again. -_-'
Honestly, having them as separate characters IMO is better.
Also, despite the fact that I can unlock all the characters just by playing 120 matches, the first thing I plan on doing is Trying to beat classic on 7.0 with Mario. If I fail, then I'm just going to play matches to unlock all the characters.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Did anybody watch that one guy stream when the 3DS version came out in Japan? The one who spammed and took pictures of Palutena's taunt and who lost 4+ times to almost every challenger approaching battle?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Did anybody watch that one guy stream when the 3DS version came out in Japan? The one who spammed and took pictures of Palutena's taunt and who lost 4+ times to almost every challenger approaching battle?
Yes, but not for long though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So once again, the 3DS f***s over the game again. -_-'
I don't know dude. I'm pretty happy with that change. I like the idea of the two Samus' being separate.

Mega Rayquaza looks really good, though honestly it's a good thing that guy isn't able to be used in regular play, it'd break the game. Hell, it probably will do a number on the Uber metagame anyway since it has fewer weaknesses and can give the same benefits to those like Thundurus, Ho-oh and Lugia in Doubles.
I don't know which one is more powerful, Omega Groundon or Delta Rayquaza. I know Alpha Kyorge is strong too, but he doesn't seem quite as broken.

Either way, I'd likely use one of them in casual matches just to screw around with legendary Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom