• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So this is my 1000th post :3
You know what's funny? I stumbled upon this site searching for the POTD, after lurking for a while I decided to make an account, even though I thought I wouldn't stay. and it was a pretty good decision. Here we are 1000 posts later. I've met some awesome peeps thanks to this site, and I'd never thought I'd spend so much time here.
I always thought it was weird that out of all my friends, I was the only one who's interest was mainly in Nintendo games. Nobody played Smash a lot and I could never really talk about my hype. I'm even on my way to hosting my own tournament! There are a couple of users I want to just thank for being awesome.
@Rocket Raccoon @Lozjam @Sapphire Dragon @ Nielicus Nielicus @Backgammon @Tangamanga @ E Exaggeratedhonesty @Cap'nChreest @Cobalsh @xSoul @Flight @Kermit the Ninja @artisticgamerxl @ShredPix @ Starcutter Starcutter and all the newbies in the chat :p you know who you guys are. Thanks guys for being easy to talk to and relate to :roll:.
Users here that are also awesome(forgive me for using awesome too many times, I sound 12) and funny :grin:
If I didn't list you I either forgot or thought you weren't important enough. Most likely I forgot.
See you guys at 5,000.

Last edited:

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Did anybody watch that one guy stream when the 3DS version came out in Japan? The one who spammed and took pictures of Palutena's taunt and who lost 4+ times to almost every challenger approaching battle?
While I highly doubt that its him, that sort of behavior seems eerily reminiscent of DSP...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just fully paid for smash and just have to show up at midnight

Nielicus

Smash Lord
You know what's funny? I stumbled upon this site searching for the POTD, after lurking for a while I decided to make an account, even though I thought I wouldn't stay. and it was a pretty good decision. Here we are 1000 posts later. I've met some awesome peeps thanks to this site, and I'd never thought I'd spend so much time here.
I always thought it was weird that out of all my friends, I was the only one who's interest was mainly in Nintendo games. Nobody played Smash a lot and I could never really talk about my hype. I'm even on my way to hosting my own tournament! There are a couple of users I want to just thank for being awesome.
@Rocket Raccoon @Lozjam @Sapphire Dragon @ Nielicus Nielicus @Backgammon @Tangamanga @ E Exaggeratedhonesty @Cap'nChreest @Cobalsh @xSoul @Flight @Kermit the Ninja @artisticgamerxl @ShredPix and all the newbies in the chat :p you know who you guys are. Thanks guys for being easy to talk to and relate to :roll:.
Users here that are also awesome(forgive me for using awesome too many times, I sound 12) and funny :grin:
If I didn't list you I either forgot or thought you weren't important enough. Most likely I forgot.
See you guys at 5,000.
Aw <<333
Guys Wolfie is my boyfriend btw lmao jk

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
LISTEN
BOWSER
IS A GIANT MONSTER
MONSTERS
ARE MEANT TO BE BIG AS SHI
BUT RIDLEY
RIDLEY IS A LIZARD
LIZARDS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
Yeah, Super Mario Bros. on the NES, but that's because of hardware limitations.
But Super Mario 64-WOAH. BOWSERS; BIG AS SHI
And Super Mario Sunshine-OH MAH GAH; BIG AS SHI
Super Mario Galaxy-OH LOOK; BIG AS SHI. WHO'DA THUNK IT?

Ah, I'm sorry mate.
I forgot to mention, in my Ridley essay, I clearly pointed out how this video was so not making any sort of sense.

I think it was like 5-8 paragraph or so, that was just that part, I don't want to know the number of words because I might fall of my chair :)

I just finished my last class before ssb4 release so, now I can hype!

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
While I highly doubt that its him, that sort of behavior seems eerily reminiscent of DSP...
Holy mother of God it does. Granted Palutena's taunt is funny and rather silly, taking pictures of her underskirt is gross and DSP like. What if he starts playing this game? *cries*

Congrats! *Insert Hyrule Warrior's quote when player defeats 1,000 enemies here*

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Whenever I pass another 1000, I usually don't notice, and therefore don't make a big deal out of it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Holy mother of God it does. Granted Palutena's taunt is funny and rather silly, taking pictures of her underskirt is gross and DSP like. What if he starts playing this game? *cries*
It's all that "One Female Developer"'s fault.
...There should really be a Smilie of Sakurai's Mii's head.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
@Rocket Raccoon @Lozjam @Sapphire Dragon @ Nielicus Nielicus @Backgammon @Tangamanga @ E Exaggeratedhonesty @Cap'nChreest @Cobalsh @xSoul @Flight @Kermit the Ninja @artisticgamerxl @ShredPix @ Starcutter Starcutter and all the newbies in the chat :p you know who you guys are. Thanks guys for being easy to talk to and relate to :roll:.
See you guys at 5,000.
I posted on the page where you made your first! I embraced and welcomed you to the Social Thread!! I even joined your Skype group!! How can I not be important enough!!!???

Jk :p

Congratz, man. :awesome:

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Have you guys downloaded that update yet?

Sakurai put in the POTD that if you're getting digital you don't have to worry about it though, so if that's you, don't waste your time.

Wait, that was V 1.01. I dunno, this is 1.02 so...

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Have you guys downloaded that update yet?

Sakurai put in the POTD that if you're getting digital you don't have to worry about it though, so if that's you, don't waste your time.
I don't really need to ATM
So there's that :\

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@Warchamp7
Neat SmashBoards update! When multiple people like one of your posts, you get them all in one alert instead of your alert box filled with likes.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I would be playing SSF2 Online right now
But I have two issues.
  1. Whenever a Match ends normally (Without No Contest-ing) the game freezes, making the game un-playable for me.
  2. STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE "You can now go online!" E-MAIL, MCLEOD PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom