• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No, it was obviously invented by the Illuminati. Who in turn invented the internet.
ILERMINERTY
Exactly, and the Illuminati is a women-only organization. Think about it! The Rule 34, the ship fics, they've been posting all this under out noses. They must be stopped!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is anyone hungry? I wish to feast on some tasty souls..
Did somebody say... SOULS?!

Mega Wigglytuff would make Dragons cry blood, but not as much as Clefable. Close, but not enough.
It'd be cool for a Pokemon to be based on a horned lizard, but Nintendo would have to find a way to make it not rated M since blood isn't okay in Pokemon . . . Legalized dog-fighting is, though! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Exactly, and the Illuminati is a women-only organization. Think about it! The Rule 34, the ship fics, they've been posting all this under out noses. They must be stopped!
This revelation has more twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie!

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Did somebody say... SOULS?!

It'd be cool for a Pokemon to be based on a horned lizard, but Nintendo would have to find a way to make it not rated M since blood isn't okay in Pokemon . . . Legalized dog-fighting is, though! :laugh:
Aww look at the cute little Nightmare. Who's gonna get killed by Kilik? You are! Yes you areeeeeee

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Well I don't see how that factors into anything.
Of course not. You lack vision. ¦(

I'm Seprix. You look like a giant boat, Black.
They don't call me Cruiser for nothin', Koopa. ¦3

Unless you are not really black; in that case, that argument is valid once more. :4jigglypuff:
Actually, the joke here is that I'm a black guy whose first name is also the name of a black power used to make black eye makeup.

So I'm a black guy whose name technically means black, in a way. XD

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
ReDead's are cute without being chibified. What are you talking about?

They need to try and chibificate babies so that they can become cute. :4jigglypuff:
Redeads are creepy monsters who surprise Link without consent. Whatever, have chibi Samus and Metroid.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Random question: How many of you guys are 21 and over? I feel like an old man here at 26.

Also is there a 21 and over Smash group where I can act like an idiotic adult?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Random question: How many of you guys are 21 and over? I feel like an old man here at 26.

Also is there a 21 and over Smash group where I can act like an idiotic adult?
I'm older than you

Morbi

Scavenger
Of course not. You lack vision. ¦(

They don't call me Cruiser for nothin', Koopa. ¦3

Actually, the joke here is that I'm a black guy whose first name is also the name of a black power used to make black eye makeup.

So I'm a black guy whose name technically means black, in a way. XD
I want to make a Don Cheadle joke, but that would be racist... oops. :4jigglypuff:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Smash Bros.? Isn't that that one game with Mario in it? Man, that takes me back.
No, it's the game where Geno fights Rachel Alucard in a game of TMNT Tournament Fighters, then when K.Rool isn't confirmed even though it's way out there, people go "Sakeraye doesnt undrstand!!11 The pain inside needs somebody edgy like Shadow to express my pain and anger at him!!11" and then Snake goes *pew pew pew* with a silenced water gun and somebody yells SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE and people go "OMG SANIC CUNFURMD!!!!!!!!!" In other words, i've been up too late. Everybody hate this post please.

Last edited:

Jynxed

Smash Rookie
I'm older than you
Being a Smash fan is so much less alienating than being a Smash fan at my age. I'm 25-thousand years old.

Edit: I made an edit despite not having anything to add to my original post. How funny.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm older than you
Didn't you have your age as 23 before?...but then you switch genders at random and you currently seem to be the eternal will of the swarm so what do I know.

Anyways, I'm also over 21, don't know why you'd have an over 21 social group though. Over 18 I could see, but what would you do in an over 21 section, post in it when you're drunk?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't you have your age as 23 before?...but then you switch genders at random and you currently seem to be the eternal will of the swarm so what do I know.

Anyways, I'm also over 21, don't know why you'd have an over 21 social group though. Over 18 I could see, but what would you do in an over 21 section, post in it when you're drunk?
No, I never had my age set to anything different than what it is

Jynxed

Smash Rookie

Where's this 21-and-up group? Where? Tell me, please. Thank you, please.

Morbi

Scavenger
You guys see all the Twitter posts Leffen made about Smash 4?

Wow..
To be fair, he is correct for the most part. Obviously some of it is subjective, but the predominant argument that he is asserting is completely and utterly true. I suppose you can test whether or not that theory is indeed accurate by attempting to conceive a feasible counter-argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom