• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I has question.

For AAA games (like, oh I dunno, Smash bros. I suppose... :p) does the E-shop actually update with the downloadable version at midnight on launch day or does it happen much later in the day when the E-shop normally updates?

D

Deleted member

I guess I can do that, but if it gets too spammy or something, I may leave, especially after one of my previous experiences. D:
I've been in a Skype group with a bunch of Xat chatters; I didn't enjoy it, and I left it. The Smashboards Skype group is much better. :shades:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
That one moment when you realize you forgot to do a homework assignment because you didn't realize it existed...

I'm freaking out.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...You know what?

Pretty soon, you guys are going to find an actual picture made of a female Mewtwo in these Wii Fit clothes and it will possibly start a series similar to Zero Suit Fox that spreads all over the internet so fast that no one will be able to escape it.

And you will only have yourselves to blame.

And possibly me. ¦D *starts making a list of his favorite artists to commission*

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
Question: is it worth pre-ordering the Smash controller bundle now off Amazon? Or should I wait and see if any other online retailers discount their pre-orders? And even if I did, can I retract my pre-order at any time? I don't typically pre-order games, so I don't know how it works.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
...You know what?

Pretty soon, you guys are going to find an actual picture made of a female Mewtwo in these Wii Fit clothes and it will possibly start a series similar to Zero Suit Fox that spreads all over the internet so fast that no one will be able to escape it.

And possibly me. ¦D *starts making a list of his favorite artists to commission*
It could be worse like that one Duck Hunt Dog x Meloetta image I've seen in Pixiv (Though I personally found that image more hilarious than disturbing due to the trollish nature). :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It could be worse like that one Duck Hunt Dog x Meloetta image I've seen in Pixiv (Though I personally found that image more hilarious than disturbing due to the trollish nature). :troll:
"Worse"? You say that like it's a bad thing at all. ¦D

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Question: is it worth pre-ordering the Smash controller bundle now off Amazon? Or should I wait and see if any other online retailers discount their pre-orders? And even if I did, can I retract my pre-order at any time? I don't typically pre-order games, so I don't know how it works.
Aye, you're not the only one who doesn't pre order. I don't preorder games at all.

But it's worth pre ordering the Smash GC controller. Now, I'll have refurbish my used GC I got from my younger cousin. He said he doesn't care about his GC controller anymore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 268018

Hello, I am Seprix. I like movies, long walks on the beach, and cliches.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yes, you can retract your pre-order at any time; however, if you are ordering online, usually you have to do it the week before so that they do not accidentally ship it to your residence. You could still probably send the game back, but you would be obligated to pay the shipping and whatnot.

D

Deleted member 268018

Let me guess, you also love all different types of music? The genre does not matter... unless it is one that you do not listen to. :4jigglypuff:
Wrong. I hate Country Music. I hate most forms of Rap. I hate most Pop music today. I do like Electronic and Classical music though. I'll listen to just about anything really.

Hello, person. ¦D

Or Koopa.

Koopa?

Yeah, Koopa is good.

Hello, Seprix Koopa. ¦D
Hello, Giant Boat.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hello, I am Seprix. I like movies, long walks on the beach, and cliches.
Have you discovered the wonders of TV Tropes yet? Assuming that you love watching the cliches of our ever-growing media.

I found a couple more images. I think they're kind of funny.
Classic Capcom > Modern Capcom

Last edited:

Jynxed

Smash Rookie
...You know what?

Here are all the ZSS art paintings I've did:

I know these images are a little risqué, but I hope you can see that they are artistic nudes. I hope this shows you that I'm one of your favorite artisters. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 268018

Here are all the ZSS art paintings I've did:

I know these images are a little risqué, but I hope you can see that they are artistic nudes. I hope this shows you that I'm one of your favorite artisters. Thank you.
What the actual [explicit]!???!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom