• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
*Sigh* Am I the only one thinking that in the Early 2000's Cartoons (2000 - 2005) are way better than 2010's Cartoons? (Excluding all the Cartoons that are actually good. Excluding Adventure Time, Regular Show, TNMT, Steven Universe, and pretty all the Cartoon shows that are good. You'll get the point.)
It might be nostalgia factor as well. I agree that I like early 2000's cartoons better than more recent ones. The only ones I watched this year are Legend of Korra and Teen Titans Go (only because the episodes are short). I enjoyed Ben 10 Omniverse, but they haven't announced plans to show any of the unreleased episodes yet. Since there are so few cartoons I watch nowadays, I just watch anime. Plus it's more convenient since I can watch whenever, though Korra is being streamed now as well.

Hidden Pixl

Smash Rookie
........Morbid. I never once cared for you liking me and others so much.

But now I feel like I'm going to get a screamer in my feed like Icecream on the street. Geez.

Welp time to turn the lights on for the night until Morbid gets less annoying. :denzel:
Nice signatures. 10/10 they're ok - IGN

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bored Pit-kun. As we got 6 to 7 days left of waiting, I'm too eager and hate waiting. D: *pouts*
And I still want more Pit/Palutena data from my questions.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ja. I really do miss shows like, Original Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Old Fairy Odd Parents, Foster's of Imaginary Friends, etc.
Never cared that much for Jimmy Neutron.

Though I'm all about Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers EMH, Avatar TLA, Justice League Unlimited and 03 Teen Titans.

2010's also had Young Justice, Green Lantern TAS, and Transformers Prime. Too bad YJ and GL got cancelled. But at least Transformers got a decent ending.

There's also stuff like Dragon Ball/DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Batman TAS and 90's X-Men.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can tell you all about Pit.
Well my current curiosity, like I said somewhere before, is his custom specials now. I must see em all in action or as a showcase of moves. I'm sad he doesn't get much attention at all, let alone seen any Vs battles of him, or of him winning. D:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently hipster girls are all covered in tattoos or something

I don't think I've ever seen one, even though I live near someplace you'd think would be a hipster nest

I guess it depends where you go in the big city

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I effed up and now I have to reinstall Windows and re-murder all the bloatware on my laptop that I got yesterday and spent 2 hours killing bloatware. It's at 16% at 12:41 am, 54 degrees Fahrenheit with a humidity of 91%... I miss being able to play recent video games even if my laptop did get a little hot.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
split.jpg

I was watching this thing on Fight Club and I saw something flash on the screen for a split second so I went back and paused

Brad Pitt's character is shown in this scene for a split second before his introduction

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
View attachment 26108

I was watching this thing on Fight Club and I saw something flash on the screen for a split second so I went back and paused

Brad Pitt's character is shown in this scene for a split second before his introduction
The movie is filled with those kind of easter eggs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 26108

Yep. I remember that. Funny thing is, I just watched Cinema Sins video on Fight Club today.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
7 more days and you can play him for yourself. :L
I get jealous waiting. It's Friday, and yet we gotta wait for next Friday. Sure I'll be excited, but you know, it's still hard waiting for the excitement. Trying out mains, unlocking custom specials, choosing whose FC to add and play against, the works. It'll be worth it once you get past the insanity parts. :(

D

Deleted member

I get jealous waiting. It's Friday, and yet we gotta wait for next Friday. Sure I'll be excited, but you know, it's still hard waiting for the excitement. Trying out mains, unlocking custom specials, choosing whose FC to add and play against, the works. It'll be worth it once you get past the insanity parts. :(
You've waited a full year and then some.
You can wait another week.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm looking forward to beating you all to a pulp, but first I'll dedicate myself to unlocking all characters, which the weekend following the release should be more than enough for.

D

Deleted member

I'm looking forward to beating you all to a pulp, but first I'll dedicate myself to unlocking all characters, which the weekend following the release should be more than enough for.
I'll get beaten to a pulp by everyone.
I'm not very good at Smash

Well I'm decent really, but still probably way worse than most of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Your signature is awesome, love Soul Eater and Blue Exorcist :grin:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I learned about the new stage, interesting.

I seem to like the fact that it's mostly dark, you have to play with the lights and the mother...she really can do weird stuff.

I want to point out, IS series repping.

Well, i I think it's not far fetched to think it can have another Paper Mario stage there.

D

Deleted member

The boards are beginning to kill my hype. Re-reading some of my recent posts has made me seem like an elitist a-hole. I'll be off for the next week or so.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The boards are beginning to kill my hype. Re-reading some of my recent posts has made me seem like an elitist a-hole. I'll be off for the next week or so.
I don't know, what you're seeing as elitist, I see as you stating some truths that need to be said. Just saying.

You are just stating your opinion and I don't think you're being arrogant about it.

Your signature is awesome, love Soul Eater and Blue Exorcist :grin:
Two of my favorite manga, indeed.

Shame the anime adaptations don't give the manga much justice.

So, I learned about the new stage, interesting.

I seem to like the fact that it's mostly dark, you have to play with the lights and the mother...she really can do weird stuff.

I want to point out, IS series repping.

Well, i I think it's not far fetched to think it can have another Paper Mario stage there.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Paper Mario stage was shared between versions.

Also, Fire Emblem is best IntSys representation. Don't forget it. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom