• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
While I realize I haven't yet copyrighted Elsie, I still have yet to believe that the appropriation of Shaya's gif was, in fact, because I had been using them. Though copying can be a flattering thing, in this instance I was confused as to whether I should or should not take said GIF offensively. So I had taken an ambiguous response as to test the waters and to see what happens. Shaya's typically an outstanding plebian. So I was working on finding a gif for a response. The variable being Shaya's response in the matter.
Man, I have no idea what you just said.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So apparently smash run has been confirmed for online in this scan.

The paragraph posted here says so.

I am super hype for this
If I'm mistaken, wasn't this confirmed at the Smash Direct? I guess I could be wrong. I'm not sure what to think of the mode. But the gameplay they show for it doesn't do the idea justice. It just looks like one of those things that'd be better to play yourself than to watch.

Which is funny since I like watching pro gameplay stuff. Maybe it's because I can't do it myself.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh Smash Run... I want to play you so bad... I want to break your targets, jump on you, bite you, and stab you with a sword, I just can't wait.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Uh...I don't mean to burst your bubble, but this was confirmed for Wi-Fi since it was revealed.

Single player and local play were the initial worries and those were cleared up rather quickly.
I don't see how it's been confirmed. the direct was fuzzy on it, Sakurai didn't mention it in japanese and the main website not only had online and smash run in different sections but didn't mention either of them in the other sections.

This is the first completely official news we've heard on it being online for sure, which is pretty hype worthy.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't see how it's been confirmed. the direct was fuzzy on it, Sakurai didn't mention it in japanese and the main website not only had online and smash run in different sections but didn't mention either of them in the other sections.
This is the first completely official news we've heard on it being online for sure
No, it isn't.

I'll let you keep believing that, though.

Oh Smash Run... I want to play you so bad... I want to break your targets, jump on you, bite you, and stab you with a sword, I just can't wait.
Whoa there, friend, you might need to slow down.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
No, it isn't.

I'll let you keep believing that, though.
Regardless of whether you thought that Sakurai's wording made it official or not before, it is now. That's all that matters, really.

It just looks like one of those things that'd be better to play yourself than to watch.
Which is funny since I like watching pro gameplay stuff. Maybe it's because I can't do it myself.
I've been hounding all gameplay i can find for the mode.
There aren't a lot of good people playing it but i still find lots of hype, and now i can't wait to play with my friends~
Apparently someone has the full game right now.

Expect leaks soon!
Where is this person posting?

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Bruh, it's like 2 days before the release. Leaks don't matter. I don't care, I don't care.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
The floodgates are about to burst open. Wonder if we will be this anxious when the wii u version releases

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I only ask because we have never had a game release when we know the entire roster before hand

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I see lots of Post :4greninja:s are lurking in this thread...

That link has been posted thrice now.

Last edited:

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
2 months ago I had decided that I'll wait it out to get the Wii U version only... that's not a thing anymore. Give me the 3DS version NOW.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I only ask because we have never had a game release when we know the entire roster before hand
That's understandable. I'm mostly interested in what single player content the Wii-U will have. We've heard alot about what the 3DS will offer, but not much for the Wii-U outside of just the characters, stages, items, and Assists. Do we know much about SSBWii-U's Stadium? Will it be the same?

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Leak or no leak the speculation is about to come to an end one way or another.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
There's some pics of the guy playing it if anyone wants to go find them

Edit::4greninja:'d

Last edited:

LocktheChest

Smash Cadet
NNID
LocktheChest
Anyone know what size a gif has to be to fit in your sig? Not sure where to post this so yeah.
EDIT: NEVER MIND, it's working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom