• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kongo Jungle 64 is still a much better choice than Jungle Japes, IMO, so I guess that's a win-win since I'm not buying the 3DS version (surely Mewtwo will cost less than 40$ ^_^)
Mewtwo DLC: $41.00 buy it now!!! :troll:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Kongo Jungle 64 is still a much better choice than Jungle Japes, IMO, so I guess that's a win-win since I'm not buying the 3DS version (surely Mewtwo will cost less than 40$ ^_^)
I think its confirmed that Mewtwo is a cheap bimbo for sure. I mean come on! When spring rolls around hes throwing himself for free to the highrollers with deep pockets and then charging money for his presence.

(Honestly though probably will be like $4 or something)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ugh, annoying when you have a early morning class and you haven't slept at all. It's 6:10 AM here, what did I miss in the time I was 'asleep'?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think its confirmed that Mewtwo is a cheap bimbo for sure. I mean come on! When spring rolls around hes throwing himself for free to the highrollers with deep pockets and then charging money for his presence.

(Honestly though probably will be like $4 or something)
I for one believe he just got too power hungry.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Does anyone hate SSB4 roster?
Yes. But not the people who are usually in this thread.
EDIT: 2000th post. This is my moment! This is it!
First of all, I would like to tha- no, I hate you all. Why would I thank you?

:troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

3DS Norfair let's go! Give us both Pokemon Stadiums too.
Give us stages such as Smashville, Dream Land (N64) and, uh.... both Pokémon Stadium stages. Lylat Cruise could work too! ...I guess.
it;s even confirmed with the miiverse one!

I tell you, you can safely speculate on anything except smash 5.

The thing is, you don't have dealines and this is huge.
Wait, it was confirmed?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The only flames I noticed were flames of glory.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Give us stages such as Smashville, Dream Land (N64) and, uh.... both Pokémon Stadium stages. Lylat Cruise could work too! ...I guess.

Wait, it was confirmed?
Yeah, it won't be there when the game releases so they can gather the support images for the fighters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ugh, annoying when you have a early morning class and you haven't slept at all. It's 6:10 AM here, what did I miss in the time I was 'asleep'?
Mewtwo is in. As well as speculation returning.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Everything.

And when I say everything, I mean everything.
If you mean the Direct, I've seen it. Stoked for 8-player Smash, Jungle Hijinx and Stage Builder myself. Don't know what to think about Smash Tour yet and Mewtwo is not a character I care about that much anymore.
And Master Fortress looks INSANE.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Wait, it was confirmed?
they said the miiverse stage will not be ready for release...

conclusion, because data can't teleport by themselves, you have to download it and because it's content...

I MAKE THE SHOCKING CONCLUSION THAT IT'S DLC!!!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My only question is will the Miiverse stage be legal?
I mean, there's only a certain amount of time before one loses brain cells because of that place.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
For now, yes. Sometimes it takes a while for the fire to burn.
The fire will always burn. Someone's always got something to say against Smash Bros. This is one of the few places that at least manages how much is said, and keeps the peace.

But I digress- I see things have settled down. I can't believe the reaction of the Mewtwo reveal had more bad than good. Quite honestly- that reaction was embarrassing. Toss in Ridley's situation, and I could almost call it the worst moment in Smash Bros reactions' history.

And I'm not just speaking about here.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The fire will always burn. Someone's always got something to say against Smash Bros. This is one of the few places that at least manages how much is said, and keeps the peace.

But I digress- I see things have settled down. I can't believe the reaction of the Mewtwo reveal had more bad than good. Quite honestly- that reaction was embarrassing. Toss in Ridley's situation, and I could almost call it the worst moment in Smash Bros reactions' history.

And I'm not just speaking about here.
I'll be honest, if there is no Crashboards, then personally I like the reaction.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Miiverse better be legal, can just imagine a match going on and suddenly seeing a brawl in the family sketch.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
seeing brawl in the family sketches on miiverse stage would make the stage super legit

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
My only question is will the Miiverse stage be legal?
I mean, there's only a certain amount of time before one loses brain cells because of that place.
In the stream, they said that they would choose which posts show up, so maybe it won't be too bad.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
In the stream, they said that they would choose which posts show up, so maybe it won't be too bad.
They also said they were going to be support posts.

So it'll only be good things, I hope, but only time will tell.

D

Deleted member

Miiverse better be legal, can just imagine a match going on and suddenly seeing a brawl in the family sketch.
inb4 Shrek and Goku join the battle! .. as images found in the Miiverse stage. :troll:

Soul.

Yeah, it won't be there when the game releases so they can gather the support images for the fighters.
Oh, I see. So they need support images.
they said the miiverse stage will not be ready for release...

conclusion, because data can't teleport by themselves, you have to download it and because it's content...

I MAKE THE SHOCKING CONCLUSION THAT IT'S DLC!!!
Yeah, it's not going to be in the game when it's out, which means it's DLC.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Honestly I can see them hand picking a cluster of images and make a rotation so that way there wont be an accidental inclusion of a...questionable sketch.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They also said they were going to be support posts.

So it'll only be good things, I hope, but only time will tell.
Yeah but Shrek posts would have been hilarious. Could have been there for the EVO Finals too, that Stage looks legal as ****.

D

Deleted member

I love it how when mewtwo was revealed, they played the same music from greninja's trailer.... :p

Also, depending on which game you have, mewtwo will either be a: $60 or a $40 character :p :ohwell:
Technically, he'd be around a $360 character for me. Not counting the other factors such as the Gamecube Adapter bundle.

Of course, I could just buy the game for the download code and worry about the console later, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom