• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Youtube: Autos to 240p for some reason.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's 480p now.
Well, think of it this way, you're getting that retro Youtube appeal.
Back in the day it was a simpler time. No one complained about Pewdiepie, Google didn't mutilate it yet, and Protonjon actually uploaded.
Those were the days...

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
On average, if all the Direct is is the 50 facts (No Intro), each fact will be about 42 seconds long. To me, it's not a good sign, but I hope I'm wrong. Sakurai always brings in the unexpected.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, think of it this way, you're getting that retro Youtube appeal.
Back in the day it was a simpler time. No one complained about Pewdiepie, Google didn't mutilate it yet, and Protonjon actually uploaded.
Those were the days...
No one complained because he wasn't uploading videos

Those were the days indeed

D

Deleted member

I don't think they are going to announce DLC before the game is even released

They waited like half a year after Mario Kart was released to reveal DLC
I think the extent they could go is just teasing that DLC will be in the works, but I highly doubt they'll give any concrete information or specifics because of the reason you mentioned.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
They could introduce the possibility of DLC. You can't deny the possibility.

That being said- I'm not holding my breath for it. Expecting something so unlikely in a reveal almost always leads to disappointment.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm not excited for the 50 'new' facts, I'm just excited to see some HD footage, some new stages and DHD's trailer. I am not expecting DLC talk at all.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I expect lots of new information on modes and stages that people would normally be exited about but which they'll completely fail to notice because they're too busy only caring about new characters that we probably won't get.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The fact Duck Hunt is one of the 50 facts, I don't have much faith for new information

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
My poor Smashboards will be in the crashing phase in about 10 minutes. Why.
The clashing forces of Hype/excitement and Rage/butthurt will create a big explosion, with Smash Boards caught in the middle. Smashboards will then transform into its final form. The mighty and terrible CrashBoards!

Soul.

The clashing forces of Hype/excitement and Rage/butthurt will create a big explosion, with Smash Boards caught in the middle. Smashboards will then transform into its final form. The mighty and terrible CrashBoards!
The Legend of Smashboards: Crash of Time. Best game ever made.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
If Ridley's fate isn't revealed (whatever it is), then I REALLY WILL change my avatar to Slippy Toad for a week.

D

Deleted member

You know I'm not even really that excited.
That will probably change when the direct actually starts though because that's what usually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom