• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
And by Rayman you mean Rayman. The perfect 2 pack.
Fixed.
No love for Bomberman? :<
Everyone else shafts Rayman to the side so I don't see why I have to like Bomberman.

I really don't care about Micheal Bay the Game.

Besides, Rayman's already here, may as well make him playable eventually if they have to credit Ubisoft anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Agreed. Especially since Luke Fon Fabre is the better Tales protagonist.

Tales of the Abyss it literally the only Tales game I've played so I'm inclined to agree regardless of the argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fixed.

Everyone else shafts Rayman to the side so I don't see why I have to like Bomberman.

I really don't care about Micheal Bay the Game.

Besides, Rayman's already here, may as well make him playable eventually if they have to credit Ubisoft anyway.
You can't fix perfection.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In terms of story: Abyss > Vesperia > Symphonia.

As for characters: Symphonia > Abyss > Vesperia (Karol and main villain are to blame on that)

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So, I just got this weird glitch in for Glory.
I finished the match.
It was me, and 3 others named Zack, Royman110, and XXZ15.
We played a match. I was Dr. Mario, Zack was Iggy, Royman was Roy, and CCZ was Link.
When the match ended (I won), I decided that I would just go in as Dr. Mario again.
Imagine my surprise when I entered the trining mode as Roy.
Not only that, but my name on the bottom screen changed to Royman110, while my actual name was in the 4th player slot.
To make things weirder, Zack's names said that he was in Mid-smash.
That's not supposed to happen in For Glory.
I kinda just stayed there, curious as to what would happen, but I got bored and left the match.
Does anyone know what the heck might have happened?

D

Deleted member

...Well that was random, and yet I can't help but pay attention to it. XD

I actually have never played it. Is it really that good?
If you're interested you should pick up DuckTales Remastered. It's pretty faithful to the original and a pretty damn good game overall.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
This would be amazing. All they need to do is hype these DLC packs a lot, maybe even have another for newcomers (perhaps even include a character to help promote an upcoming game). I know I'd buy them all because I love Smash and Nintendo, as they do have somewhat good ethics when it comes to DLC... and maybe they'll be some tweaks done to the vets. Like, why not? And there's the return of my boys (Lucas and Roy), can't miss out on that

That being said, I have no idea when they would announce character DLC, if we were to get any. I'd expect some time after the release of the Wii U version, but who knows.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The Legend of Zelda pairing wars in a nutshell. Link x Zelda x Marin x Malon x Ruto x Medli x Cremia x Midna x Lana x Cia x Telma x Shiek x Impa x Fi. :rolleyes:
I don't even know who half of these characters are >.> lol. I don't pay attention to names I guess.

In fact, I always give Link some weird name every game lol. I usually never use a character's default name, and I like to come up with ridiculous names.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If you're interested you should pick up DuckTales Remastered. It's pretty faithful to the original and a pretty damn good game overall.
It's on my backlog of games to buy, actually. I have every intention of playing it.

Besides, Wayforward did it. Everything they touch turns to gold.

*hugs a certain Ms. Patty Wagon* <3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't even know who half of these characters are >.> lol. I don't pay attention to names I guess.

In fact, I always give Link some weird name every game lol. I usually never use a character's default name, and I like to come up with ridiculous names.
Speaking of ridiculous names in Zelda.... (spoilered for language)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I couldn't get into Xillia or Graces f. They both were weird to me.
Well with an attack like "Instant Balls"

I don't really blame you. XD

And I legit only got Xillia cause I thought Millia was hot and wanted to learn who she was. ¦D

That, and I heard it was a legit good game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Twilight sparkles has a bridle on and it almost looks like horse bondage

R0Y

Smash Master
Agreed. Especially since Luke Fon Fabre is the better Tales protagonist.

Best goddamn Tales protagonist. Love Abyss. I'm liking Yuri Lowell too but I haven't beat Vesperia just yet, please no spoilers.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's on my backlog of games to buy, actually. I have every intention of playing it.

Besides, Wayforward did it. Everything they touch turns to gold.

*hugs a certain Ms. Patty Wagon* <3
She's mine, get away :mad:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm planning on maining Isabelle in Mario Kart 8 since she's as adorable as our old dog.

*raises flame shield*

D

Deleted member

Ive gotten my win rate to 57% using Ness and DP what percent are you guys at so far
I don't care about my winrate honestly. It doesn't really mean much.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We can't say anything bad about Isabelle as long as Bill Trinen works for Nintendo.
She should definitely be the second rep for Animal Crossing in Smash 5. That way, we get to pay as a cute puppy secretary and feast on the tears of Tom Nook fanboys. :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
She should definitely be the second rep for Animal Crossing in Smash 5. That way, we get to pay as a cute puppy secretary and feast on the tears of Tom Nook fanboys. :troll:
At this time, I think it's really likely Isabelle will be the second AC character, considering she's in both Mario Kart 8 and Monster Hunter.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. ¦D

I haven't even played New Leaf yet but I've seen enough of Isabelle to absolutely love and adore her. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom