• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Started playing 1v1 For Glory. Going through the getting rekd by Little Mac phase like everyone else did a week ago

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I hate being bored.
I want Smash.
I wanna play on Super-Laggy For Fun to relive the Brawl Days.
:(

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I am definitely. Although, to be honest...I'm not sure how to feel about the whole 'transferring pokemon and items' over to the actual game thing. I'm not against the pokemon link, but it just seems strange to have mega pokemon in a demo.

#keeping hope alive

I would...if I had the game. :( Still waiting for the wii u version.
People make my day when they post my art. Although it's only ever this picture. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I have no idea why a Smash Ball is floating in our match when I turned Items Off...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm just gonna wait till everyone stops using Little Mac before I ever go to For Glory mode.
Have fun never playong online again!

Yay smash ball distraction!
I have no idea why a Smash Ball is floating in our match when I turned Items Off...
Mine are off too.
Is it okay to pick stages that aren't omega?

Dark Pit and Sakurai in the same match. What are the chances?

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I have a challenge.

Try to watch this entire video, beginning to end, without cringing or laughing at this kid. He's so awkward.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Still praying for the day Mega Luxray becomes a thing.

(it'll never be a thing....)
More likely then Raichu.

I will say though, one of the main anime characters is supposed to get a Luxio, and considering how random that is for an XY advertisement, it could be a set-up for one.

And it's been confirmed that X & Y will not get patches for ORAS Mega Evolutions, unfortunately.
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed about that, even if I expected it. Same with Customization as we heard nothing about it beforehand, but it was a nice feature despite its own flaws.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I have a challenge.

Try to watch this entire video, beginning to end, without cringing or laughing at this kid. He's so awkward.

I smiled. I was totally expecting a rejection or something if I was going to cringe or laugh.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
More likely then Raichu.

I will say though, one of the main anime characters is supposed to get a Luxio, and considering how random that is for an XY advertisement, it could be a set-up for one.

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed about that, even if I expected it. Same with Customization as we heard nothing about it beforehand, but it was a nice feature despite its own flaws.
Ooh, really? That sounds promising then, if at least for the fact that the Shinx and it's evolutions are some of my favorites so I'd love to see one get a main role in the anime.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this does end up leading to a Mega Luxray at some point.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
They should have just renamed "For Glory" "For the World Circuit" from how many people play as Little Mac.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Got a bug recorded in a match on Smash Bros 3DS. Dunno if it's new or old, but if you catch Toon Link's bomb in the air at the right time (supposedly), the explosion animation will play, but the bomb will be caught.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

They had added Sticks in the game since they needed a strong female character...... I was going to say what about Amy, then I've realized that her character portrayal had been under fire by feminists for being a bad representation of females in video games. I kid you not, this really happened a few times and she had been criticized for being a damsel in distress or stereotypically girly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So any of you guys heard about that petition for Smash to be ported to the Vita XD I find this hilarious Nintendo are kings of Handheld gaming X'P
If that happens, the game wouldn't have outlines and characters would be easier to see-- oh wait, Vita got PSASBR. :troll:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

They had added Sticks in the game since they needed a strong female character...... I was going to say what about Amy, then I've realized that her character portrayal had been under fire by feminists for being a bad representation of females in video games. I kid you not, this really happened a few times and she had been criticized for being a damsel in distress or stereotypically girly.
At this point, being female alone might as well be a sin going by their logic.

Like, I'm genuinely confused as to what they want. Maybe it's because I'm a proud owner of a penis, but all I see is double standards and inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom