• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Favourite Naughty Dog game?
Either CTR or Jak 3.

I'm really annoyed they won't make a new Jak game because they feel they need to reboot it. Why do they feel they can't change anything without making it a reboot. They made massive changes from The Precursor Legacy to Jak II but now they fear they would make it too different. What the heck are they trying to do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Should Naughty Dog make a new cartoonish game (like Crash and Jak & Daxter,) or continue with realism? :troll:

Soul.

Lol Nintendo's online is still going under maintenance.
Hopefully this means less lag.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Naughty Dog, eh?

I've only played CTR, which a friend introduced me to. Was a fun alternative to Mario Kart, if nothing else. Really enjoyed it.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Only Crash game I ever played was Wrath of Cortex.

Still thought it was fun, for what it's worth. Of course, I was much younger.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Guys, I think I've found a new potential main: :4olimar:. And by that, I mean Nolimar (fighting as Olimar, except using no Pikmin). Used to play the crap outta Nolimar in Brawl (and SoPo BUT I GUESS I CAN'T DO THAT NOW SINCE THE ICE CLIMBERS ARE CUT) like where have you been all my life baby.

Also, Air Mac should be a thing. Air Mac = fighting as Little Mac but can only use aerials. Try it. No, I dare you to get a KO only using Mac's aerials. Warning: may take a looong time.

NO! Did they really cancel SMT x FE? Say it ain't so!

That was one of my most-wanted Wii U games :(
I have no idea if we got any recent news on this, but the game's apparently moving along on schedule as said at the Codename S.T.E.A.M roundtable, E3.

But yeah, I'm very interested in the game I get to see my boy (aka Roy) again. I just hope they're gonna pull things through and we'll see the game.

When's the next Nintendo Direct? Like, at everyone I watched I was praying for SMT x FE info lol.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My cousin brought me a Crash Bandicoot spin-off of some kind to my house once along with her Playstation (I can't remember which console it was but it was a much older one). Other than that I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of playing a game made by Naughty Dog.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
O hey look, what a cool costume! .....or an assist trophy..... or absolutely friggin nothing! I dunno, I hate seeing models existing just to look at them. Lemme go on a tiny rant about trophies in general as they always annoyed me because they existed for nothing more than "hey, look at all this cool **** you CANT play as!". Yea, thats really great Samurai, real cool. Theres nothing worse than having a fighting game full of ready to go models of awesome characters and only use 10% of them. AT LEAST make them an enemy in Smash Run or something, jeeez. I never saw the appeal of just looking at trophies of something that ISNT in the game. If its an actuall thing there could be an interesting description about its use and strategy or whatnot, but as it is they only annoy me.

And I know, I know, making a usable character is more than just a few lines of code, but I rather not have any of them at all and have the designers work on actuall alternative costumes or something.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
speaking of Mega Man
O hey look, what a cool costume! .....or an assist trophy..... or absolutely friggin nothing! I dunno, I hate seeing models existing just to look at them. Lemme go on a tiny rant about trophies in general as they always annoyed me because they existed for nothing more than "hey, look at all this cool **** you CANT play as!". Yea, thats really great Samurai, real cool. Theres nothing worse than having a fighting game full of ready to go models of awesome characters and only use 10% of them. AT LEAST make them an enemy in Smash Run or something, jeeez. I never saw the appeal of just looking at trophies of something that ISNT in the game. If its an actuall thing there could be an interesting description about its use and strategy or whatnot, but as it is they only annoy me.

And I know, I know, making a usable character is more than just a few lines of code, but I rather not have any of them at all and have the designers work on actuall alternative costumes or something.
I don't agree with any of this :ohwell:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mega Man X Mega Man X

The fighting game

get it, because they use X for cross (over) and one of the games is called Mega Man X

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stop sending naked pictures of eachother than!!!

No one sends me naked pictures

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

*crosses fingers for DK64's re-release on Wii U eShop*

FINALLY, I can buy and play the original trilogy legitimately now!

I used to have them on my old Wii, but I made a stupid decision in trading my Wii a couple years ago, with my VC library with it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
He could've been the perfect choice for an ASSIST TROPHY
I sort of hoped that Elec Man being an AT meant we would get Proto Man as an alt, but nope. I mean, they already made the model, so why not?

Well, in the meantime, just know that these models...these gorgeous HD models, are the most respect the Mega Man series has gotten in a decade. Even from it's own creators.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Anyway, putting Capcom business aside, I'm back at my apartment, so I will not be binging out on Hyrule Warriors again until Friday afternoon. I've already unlocked Ruto, so hopefully I get Midna next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom