• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For my own sanity, I do not visit Miiverse outside of Sakurai's posts.
That pretty much reminds me of my first time in Miiverse.

*1 year ago...*

Yes! A Wii U! Best Birthday EVER!!!

*First action is going to Miiverse*

This is gonna be great!

*5 minutes later*

Soul.

wi aslo ned kram, mewto, wofl, and ****** .if we petitn n change.org, ir migt wrk
we shuld tell sakrai to cut jeggleypuff its movest sux i want mew2. how can the most p0weful pokéman be low teir in maylee. i thnk dis is wai mew2 was cut. mew2 needs 2 come bak dis time. jeggleypuff will be cut and mew2 will com bak. simple as dat. who needs da res of da otha charactes when u have keeng kay reul, mew2, rieldy, dats de hype 3. if deyre not in im gonna get so butthert that smashboards will shut down. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

we shuld tell sakrai to cut jeggleypuff its movest sux i want mew2. how can the most p0weful pokéman be low teir in maylee. i thnk dis is wai mew2 was cut. mew2 needs 2 come bak dis time. jeggleypuff will be cut and mew2 will com bak. simple as dat. who needs da res of da otha charactes when u have keeng kay reul, mew2, rieldy, dats de hype 3. if deyre not in im gonna get so butthert that smashboards will shut down.:troll:
if dey hyp 3 r not n, im gun boykot dis gam and nintndo wil luse money

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just went to the K. Rool thread. The Mewtwo thread. The Ridley thread. You're right, lmao, straw grasping at its finest.
In other words, salt. It's salty. You're complaining how there's no salt. But there is. From disconfimations, to the leak possible being legit and the idea that characters like Mewtwo and Ridley, arguably having very sizable fanbases are in. And not to mention Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.

Why wait till it's released? Smashboards is already salty.

Not the most advisable thing to do, indeed.
Well then it's a good thing I never cared about living.

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
I've beat both Amnesia games, Outlast, Five Nights at Freddy's but this is the freakiest **** i've ever seen:

Soul.

if dey hyp 3 r not n, im gun boykot dis gam and nintndo wil luse money
if deyre not in, culd u imegin the butthert it wuld caus. dey need 2 be in dese gaems. we all need dem. dats wai deyre called da hype 3, becus deyre the most requsted charactes in smash 4.
if rieldys not in, then dese froums gonna hav lots of butthert.
also shrek needs 2 be in just for meeiverse users.

In other words, salt. It's salty. You're complaining how there's no salt. But there is. From disconfimations, to the leak possible being legit and the idea that characters like Mewtwo and Ridley, arguably having very sizable fanbases are in. And not to mention Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.

Why wait till it's released? Smashboards is already salty.

Well then it's a good thing I never cared about living.
Lol. I guess I was wrong. There's already salt. This should be interesting.
The leak is real, so yeah. If Dark Pit is in, he's in. There's nothing we can do about it.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That pretty much reminds me of my first time in Miiverse.

*1 year ago...*

Yes! A Wii U! Best Birthday EVER!!!

*First action is going to Miiverse*

This is gonna be great!

*5 minutes later*

I mostly go on it to mess with people.
See, one of the best ways I found to troll Miiverse is to simply either take everything out of context or make up context. My personal favorite is taking it all literally.

That, and archiving all the strange things I find in games.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi They are never going to stop insulting you.
I suggest you change the subject.

I would myself, but despite the fact Smash comes out in 9 days, there is never any news for it.
I know! The 13th will just be a **** you to everything that doesn't live in Japan because Sakurai doesn't want to reveal the full roster -_-

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I mostly go on it to mess with people.
See, one of the best ways I found to troll Miiverse is to simply either take everything out of context or make up context. My personal favorite is taking it all literally.

That, and archiving all the strange things I find in games.
The few times I go is either to:
1-Piss Ridley fanboys; I'm no hater however.
2-Laughing at every *wurz mah Ness?!* *Myu2! Myu2! Myu2!!* comments.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder if all the sodium chloride I shall have the opportunity to retrieve from this place will be in large enough doses to last entire generations?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It also feels good to have better headphones. My old headphones were starting to lose sound qualities.

I love music so I prefer the best sound experience. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom