• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I unlocked everyone the first day I got the game. Just spent like ~2 hours playing vs matches (need to play 120 to unlock everyone). Funny thing is, I spent like half of those matches online (which counts), and once I went back offline, one match after the other (they're short stocks + high knockback set = easier), I got "Challenger Approaching" screens. So I basically unlocked the last few characters all in a row lol.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO COLLECT NEW CUSTOM MOVES? WHY WOULD THEY MAKE REPEATS A THING?!
I mean, could we at least buy custom moves? Hell, I'd even pay real life money... It would save so much time. And trying to get all the moves feels more like punishment. No... it IS punishment!... WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
"Not only would it be benefical for both fans and Nintendo, but probably also REQUIRED by US antitrust law,"
ARE YOU SERIOUS

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Can't say whether that petition is something serious or just some troll who wanted attention, though I'd lean on the former.

Anyway, it's worth the laugh.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can't say whether that petition is something serious or just some troll who wanted attention, though I'd lean on the former.

Anyway, it's worth the laugh.
There was a petition for, basically, a cease and desist of DmC: Devil May Cry's development. I'm not kidding.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
There was a petition for, basically, a cease and desist of DmC: Devil May Cry's development. I'm not kidding.
there was also a petition to remove for glory from smash for wired reason some people write stupid petitions.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
there was also a petition to remove for glory from smash for wired reason some people write stupid petitions.
Yeah, change.org is basically a joke most of the time. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a petition to prevent peanuts from being grown and making them extinct.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@ Blargg888 Blargg888
You unlock him when you play 60 VS. matches or play Classic with more than three different characters. But what if you play enough matches to unlock Ganondorf? Will Dark Pit go first or is it Ganondorf instead? That's what I'm wondering.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@ Blargg888 Blargg888
You unlock him when you play 60 VS. matches or play Classic with more than three different characters. But what if you play enough matches to unlock Ganondorf? Will Dark Pit go first or is it Ganondorf instead? That's what I'm wondering.
I think it's possible, I'm not sure.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Blargg888 Blargg888
It's 50 for Dark Pit and 80 for Ganondorf. Once you hit the 50 mark, it's Dark Pit's turn. I don't know if you lose against him and play another match to unlock him or not. Ganondorf only comes first if you play as Link or Zelda on Classic on 5.0 and above.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom