• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well those boots weren't made for walking.
I thought that was Robin's occupation.
...I would also include Jigglypuff in that statement, but Jigglypuff doesn't wear boots.

...Yes, Robin is tied with Jigglypuff for the Slowest Run Speed.
Meanwhile, Shulk and Palutena (with the right custom moves) are faster than Sonic.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
2quick4me
Ironic because if you go faster, time slows down.
So if you went with the Extreme Speed Monado Shift, plus 1000 Smash Run'd Speed Power-Ups (which is possible), it will always be "Shulk Time", until you decide to stop running, then Reality happens and you skip a few days forwards on the spot, back to the present.

Strange, isn't it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruto!? lol

Zelda, Viridi, Tharja, Nowi, Lucina, Daisy, Samus, Micaiah, and Misty.

God I know there's more but I'm having a major mind block. I have 15.
Well, you said once you were thinking on adding her.

So that means my list is bigger.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
@Kermit the Ninja's ROB is really annoying.

like REALLY annoying

THE MOST ANNOYING OF ALL TIME annoying.

DAMMIT
I lost to him in a tournament, kicking me out of losers.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
A guy at Gamestop told me my Bowtie was playable
he also tried to sell me a used copy of Oot 3D for $40 and the digital code for Animal Crossing for 35 while the brand new physical copy was 31.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Next year is Fire Emblem's 25th anniversary.

Special anniversary celebration HERE WE GOOOO!~ At least, I hope Nintendo will do something. I know it's too early, but I'm already anxious!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't recall that... also my list is smaller than what I put. lol

I'm just ****ing with people. I'm not even that into waifus.
Finally you admit it. For a moment I thought you were serious.
Next year is Fire Emblem's 25th anniversary.

Special anniversary celebration HERE WE GOOOO!~ At least, I hope Nintendo will do something. I know it's too early, but I'm already anxious!
The only game that has sold over a million copies is Awakening and most Nintendo fans around the world (except Japan) seem to give a sh*t about it.

I doubt they'll do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ironic because if you go faster, time slows down.
So if you went with the Extreme Speed Monado Shift, plus 1000 Smash Run'd Speed Power-Ups (which is possible), it will always be "Shulk Time", until you decide to stop running, then Reality happens and you skip a few days forwards on the spot, back to the present.

Strange, isn't it.
Explains how he can see the future.

:4shulk:ISEEIT:4shulk:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Finally you admit it. For a moment I thought you were serious.

The only game that has sold over a million copies is Awakening and most Nintedno fans around the world (except Japan) seem to give a sh*t about it.

I doubt they'll do.
I have 5.

Lucina, Tharja, Nowi, Viridi and Zelda.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Do my ****ing eyes deceive me? Is the protagonist from one of the worst Fox animated shows in history was mentioned in the Controversial Characters Blog? I'm sorry, but THIS character can never be defended due to his unlikable character and how terrible his show was. The main character is a stuck up brat that is pretentious and crushes on a 70 year old married man (shudders), that alone makes him a pretty awful representation of the LGBT community. His parents are no better either (one of them used to be straight, but was forced into a homosexual relationship by the other father) and they are almost as bad as their own son. The critics and the LGBT community hated it so much, that the show was cancelled after 7 damn episodes. My gay American History teacher ranted about this show alot in high school and I've watched the whole thing out of curiosity (which I HIGHLY regret after realizing how ****ing awful it is.). Hell, he even said that he at least give shows like Family Guy and South Park credit for being remotely funny and not that offensive. Yes, two shows that are almost as controversial, but remotely tries to be clever with their writing and portrayal of the LGBT community. I will be seriously surprised IF anyone dares defend that sot nosed brat or his equally crappy show.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Do my ****ing eyes deceive me? Is the protagonist from one of the worst Fox animated shows in history was mentioned in the Controversial Characters Blog? I'm sorry, but THIS character can never be defended due to his unlikable character and how terrible his show was. The main character is a stuck up brat that is pretentious and crushes on a 70 year old married man (shudders), that alone makes him a pretty awful representation of the LGBT community. His parents are no better either (one of them used to be straight, but was forced into a homosexual relationship by the other father) and they are almost as bad as their own son. The critics and the LGBT community hated it so much, that the show was cancelled after 7 damn episodes. My gay American History teacher ranted about this show alot in high school and I've watched the whole thing out of curiosity (which I HIGHLY regret after realizing how ****ing awful it is.). Hell, he even said that he at least give shows like Family Guy and South Park credit for being remotely funny and not that offensive. Yes, two shows that are almost as controversial, but remotely tries to be clever with their writing and portrayal of the LGBT community. I will be seriously surprised IF anyone dares defend that sot nosed brat or his equally crappy show.
Aww damn you fixed it. I was gonna mention "South Park and South Park".

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I'm sorry for being misinformed, but what's this about?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I also noticed one of the characters soon to be on the blog is Cedric from King's Quest V.
And all I can say to the man who tries to defend him is good luck.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm sorry for being misinformed, but what's this about?
It was a 2011 animated "comedy" that revolved around a stuck up brat with two fathers and the comedy revolved around him acting like a **** towards everyone he had met. The humor is poorly written, the characters are all hatable, and the show is on par with freaking Foodfight in terms of being bad. It was even cancelled after 7 episodes due to being universally panned by critics and Fox's viewers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom