• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And if you think about it more you begin to question why you're thinking about waifus in the first place.
Because most of us here are losers that'll never get laid in real life and so we have to conform ourselves by calling fictional characters waifus.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Goes on eBay*
I WANT MELEE
*looks at prices*
[$50-$70 + Shipping for Opened Copy]
[$275 + Shipping for fresh copy]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
On a less disturbing topic...

Do you all plan on getting Physical or Digital copies of Smash 4?

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
SORRY FOR GETTING OFF WAIFU TOPIC BUT....

Can someone help? I'm trying to link my Wii U Nintendo ID to my 3DS but it won't let me put underscores on it....is there an alternative or something? (FYI my NNID is Legend_of_Xav...i have no idea what was going through my mind when I made it)

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

I want a physical copy to play.

But the important thing is actually playing the game. Unlock the characters and stages, then go full blown ****** berserk on everyone in For Glory/With Friends.

R0Y

Smash Master
SORRY FOR GETTING OFF WAIFU TOPIC BUT....

Can someone help? I'm trying to link my Wii U Nintendo ID to my 3DS but it won't let me put underscores on it....is there an alternative or something? (FYI my NNID is Legend_of_Xav...i have no idea what was going through my mind when I made it)
Make sure you're doing this:

1. From the HOME menu, select "System Settings."
  2. Select "Nintendo Network ID Settings," then select "Next."
  3. Select "Link an Existing ID."
  4. Read through the information regarding Nintendo eShop, Country settings, account deletion, linking, Club Nintendo, and Parental Controls. Select "Understood" to proceed.
  5. Enter the Nintendo Network ID, password, and e-mail address for the account that you want to link. Click "Done."
  6. Select "Link."
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...~/how-to-link-an-existing-nintendo-network-id

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found out what happened to ridley

In the chutes and ladders VHS board game a group of horrible baby chicken aliens the size of grown adults came to earth and got the help of children to fight off 10 fire breathing space dragons with the use of 2 ladders

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I want to get a physical copy myself. But if push comes to shove, I'll get a digital copy instead.

Still I'm probably going to get all of the characters via VS. mode this time. And then I'll hit up For Glory for a little bit. After that, get my custom move tech on point and head to the For Fun stuff.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm getting a physical copy. I prefer that way.

Not to mention downloading the digital version would take a lot of time and consume my SD card in an instant.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
On the topic of Yoshi being a glitchmaster.

Make your choice, Neoshi.

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm getting a physical copy. I prefer that way.

Not to mention downloading the digital version would take a lot of time and consume my SD card in an instant.
That's another thing...why pay for the storage space when you don't have to? The retail version only takes up space on the SD card for replays, pictures, and patches. The game is over a gig by itself and comes on a card in a nice case.

My 2 GB card in my original 3DS model will work just fine, no upgrade needed.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I ordered a bread bowl at Panera's today and as a side it comes with a dinner roll

Bread (with soup mind you) comes with bread as the side

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
That's another thing...why pay for the storage space when you don't have to? The retail version only takes up space on the SD card for replays, pictures, and patches. The game is over a gig by itself and comes on a card in a nice case.

My 2 GB card in my original 3DS model will work just fine, no upgrade needed.
I need to get a new SD Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom