• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I missed out on some more Zelda dungeons discussion? Funny thing, I've been listening to Majora's Mask music all day.

Termina Field's theme could work as an overworld theme in just about any game in nearly any setting. Heck, sometimes it plays in my head when I'm taking a walk somewhere, or even just when going to do a chore outside of my own house. I love the theme so much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That is indeed the world's bluest robot.
Because he's depressed for being in such a horrible game.
Realism doesn't fit with cartoony characters.. good thing that game was the only one of the Bomberman games to have ''realism''.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Realism doesn't fit with cartoony characters.. good thing that game was the only one of the Bomberman games to have ''realism''.
Sometimes it can work, visually anyway. I mean, you could say that newer versions of Link are far more realistic. Maybe not 100%, but a noticeable effort.

A realistic Megaman X isn't too bad. Maybe fix the X-Buster and simplify the the armor a little.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Quick, who are some entertaining and not annoying channels on YouTube I can watch at work during slow days? I need new stuff ;_;

D

Deleted member

Sometimes it can work, visually anyway. I mean, you could say that newer versions of Link are far more realistic. Maybe not 100%, but a noticeable effort.

A realistic Megaman X isn't too bad. Maybe fix the X-Buster and simplify the the armor a little.

Hmm, yeah, you're right on that. Sometimes it could work out very well, if used properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Quick, who are some entertaining and not annoying channels on YouTube I can watch at work during slow days? I need new stuff ;_;
I recommend Chuggaaconroy, The Runaway Guys and PurpleRodri, unless you've watched their vids before. The first two are obvious choices though, especially if you can find new LPs to watch on their channels.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What's annoying to someone, can easily be entertaining to another. I like the Dorkly channel. They do video game comedy stuff, so you might like it. I also like Cracked's After Hours and Cinema Sin's "Everything Wrong with..." series.

So that's what I can recommend. But you might not like it.

:'(

Why, Capcom?
Why can't I play this?
Because Inafune left. So they officially have no ****ing idea what to do with Mega Man. Like I said, tweak the design to simpler(think Prime series Samus or Master Chief)and you're good to go.

Personally I would have wanted a 3-D platformer with Classic Mega Man. Maybe a more linear, but more varied version of Ratchet and Clank. Give him some basic melee attacks on top of that too.

Last edited:

Soul.

:'(

Why, Capcom?
Why can't I play this?
Capcom wants you to play Ultra Super Street Fighter IV EX Intensity Ver. 3.0 featuring on-disc DLC. That's sad.
I recommend Chuggaaconroy, The Runaway Guys and PurpleRodri, unless you've watched their vids before. The first two are obvious choices though, especially if you can find new LPs to watch on their channels.
I heard PurpleRodri bots views. There was this one time a user had an icon looking similar to his and he was like "Take out the icon you have. It's impersonating me in some way." The artwork he has on his icon wasn't made by him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GIlvaSunner, BrawlBRSTMs3, or some other channels having different stuff such as LPs and all that. Or my channel. :troll:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
raocow

GCCX

I haven't watched these but friends with pretty good taste/10 do
monotonetim
sirlionheart

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Capcom wants you to play Ultra Super Street Fighter IV EX Intensity Ver. 3.0 featuring on-disc DLC. That's sad.

I heard PurpleRodri bots views. There was this one time a user had an icon looking similar to his and he was like "Take out the icon you have. It's impersonating me in some way." The artwork he has on his icon wasn't made by him.
Source? But either way, wow...that's kind of dumb...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I've recently been watching Extra Credits, some interesting game design stuff.

Meanwhile... New 3DS model? Shulk confirmed? Ganondorf double-leaked?

Seems a lot can happen in a week and a half.

Soul.

Source? But either way, wow...that's kind of dumb...
I don't have a source; the links are not available anymore. I'll just say what I know if you don't mind.
As you know, PurpleRodri is a popular YouTuber known for his Challenge Sundays thing and walkthroughs. They got lots of views every single time he uploaded a video. A "Cinema" user was wondering how those videos got lots of views, and sometime in late 2011, he found this site called "EnhanceViews". The use of the site was simple: it let you get as many channel / video views you wanted by using bots. Since the Cinema user was suspecting the video views, he wanted to have a lot of evidence to prove that PurpleRodri botted his views. In October of 2011, he decided to make an exposing channel on YouTube to make this proof visible, so he made it under the "ExposingPMs" username with the help of another user I don't remember.
The goal for the channel was to expose the popular YouTubers such as SullyPwnz, ZeldaMaster2010, iSneakSometimes, etc. and make their fans be against them because the exposing channel was saying the truth. Most of the exposing channel's videos had Ace Attorney music playing in the background.

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
Depends on what your definition of annoying is. If your looking for someone that doesn't yell a lot and that doesn't spew out curse words constantly for no real reason I would recommend StephenPlays and his Shadow of the Colossus LP. Well I like just about all of his LPs but that one I think is a good one to introduce you to him.

Edit: His Twilight Princess LP is also very good.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
To share a video of guys dancing to the new Sailor Moon opening or Hanayamata opening or not to share...

In regards to LPs, I've watched some by Chuggaconroy and some other random ones. For me, LPs aren't as fun to watch as actually playing the game unless I watch random clips picked out from people's LPs.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So even after my lengthy absence, the next chapter of The Weaving of the Thread remains unposted. I am disappointed.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I don't have a source; the links are not available anymore. I'll just say what I know if you don't mind.
As you know, PurpleRodri is a popular YouTuber known for his Challenge Sundays thing and walkthroughs. They got lots of views every single time he uploaded a video. A "Cinema" user was wondering how those videos got lots of views, and sometime in late 2011, he found this site called "EnhanceViews". The use of the site was simple: it let you get as many channel / video views you wanted by using bots. Since the Cinema user was suspecting the video views, he wanted to have a lot of evidence to prove that PurpleRodri botted his views. In October of 2011, he decided to make an exposing channel on YouTube to make this proof visible, so he made it under the "ExposingPMs" username with the help of another user I don't remember.
The goal for the channel was to expose the popular YouTubers such as SullyPwnz, ZeldaMaster2010, iSneakSometimes, etc. and make their fans be against them because the exposing channel was saying the truth. Most of the exposing channel's videos had Ace Attorney music playing in the background.
Wow. Well that changed my view on him entirely. I'm kind of against botting views, so yeah.

Anyways, there's 9 Days until the Smash release. Then Crashboards, then Complainboards, then Streamboards and finally Competitiveboards.
Then the wait until the american release starts. :colorful:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Wow. Well that changed my view on him entirely. I'm kind of against botting views, so yeah.

Anyways, there's 9 Days until the Smash release. Then Crashboards, then Complainboards, then Streamboards and finally Competitiveboards.
i thought the game isn't out till the 13th

Soul.

I'm sorry it had to be this way, but yeah. I still don't know why those videos have lots of views.
9 days left? Great. Time to get hype, I suppose.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wouldn't that still make it a carbink?

Just a funny looking one
Not necessarily.
Diancie being mutated could just be a process of extremely quick evolution (the actual scientific term, not the metamorphosis event in Pokemon).

D

Deleted member

8 colors for each character in Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U? Nice.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@Swampasaur I think it's you that wanted new music? Well we got some!

And we got a Kid Icarus one, too! Although I heard a bit of that one already in a bit of the Reset Bomb Forest stage somewhere, now that it's clearer, I think it's a remix of the air portion parts of Chapters 11 and 12 merged together somehow, indicated by the song title being the name of Chapter 12. I'm okay with it.
I think Sakurai mentioned something in Ch.12 that was his favorite. Maybe it was one of the songs, I don't remember. Oh well. I'm still okay with it.

Add that with all the 8 costumes per character thing that was shown today, and that made this day a great day!
*cue shirtless Pit to go with those ZSS costumes* (or at least the folded tunic during his Chapter 22 moment)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom