• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Okay, now I'm really confused and angry.

So some girl asks me to talk to her since I always appear shy. So I do, and apparently she's trying to avoid me because I'm a creep. What the heck?! All I did was talk to her, it's not like I said anything creepy. All I talk about with her is schoolwork, anyways.

Oh well, at least the demo's arriving tomorrow.
Hey, look! You and I share the same lifestyle.

D

Deleted member

Maybe because i'm a :yeahboi:on the outside, i'll go :4darkpit:!
He prefers, "African American Pit".
Me: "Salad Fingers? Gee, I've never heard of that before. I'll go look it up!"

20 minutes later:

Me: *throws iPad out window* *lies down and reconsiders life*
You should've started reconsidering your life a while ago.
For starters, the time when you actually bought an iPad.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
:4ganondorf::4darkpit::4robinm::4olimar::4greninja:

At long last.
Ah, after 10 days, it's free, it's time to conquer Earth!

...Although those are all Power Rangers colors(Red, Black, White, Yellow, Blue. Which the Wild Force team exactly has. Eep) too. Let me rephrase this...

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Me: "Salad Fingers? Gee, I've never heard of that before. I'll go look it up!"

20 minutes later:

Me: *throws iPad out window* *lies down and reconsiders life*
Salad Fingers... Oh, boy, the memories from back in the days. When Newgrounds was the place to go to for every teenage boy.

So What's up with everyone? How are all of you doing? What games have you you playing? Personally, I've been playing though super mario galaxy.
I don't know yet. I've just finished Awakening's Support Log, so I need a new game. I'm thinking to go back to Uprising.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The hype is real when you have all character icons. :4dedede:

Everyone's favorite characters ought to be: :4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina: Obviously. :troll:
Maybe because i'm a :yeahboi:on the outside, i'll go :4darkpit:!
Dark Pit has two alts with darker skin, so "Black Pit" takes on an entirely different meaning.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You should've started reconsidering your life a while ago.
For starters, the time when you actually bought an iPad.
I could go onto a big rant about how Apple isn't as bad as all the hipsters say it is, but I won't.
I'm better than that.

Seriously, I find all those Apple haters very annoying. Every five seconds I hear someone say how bad the iPhone is or something. It's irritating beyond belief.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
No duck smiley.

I am disappointed. Someone should get on that. Like me. But I am currently unavailable, please leave a message after the beep. Beeeep

Last edited:

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
The hype is real when you have all character icons. :4dedede:

Everyone's favorite characters ought to be: :4drmario::4darkpit::4lucina: Obviously. :troll:

Dark Pit has two alts with darker skin, so "Black Pit" takes on an entirely different meaning.
Oh really?
Show me please! :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I could go onto a big rant about how Apple isn't as bad as all the hipsters say it is, but I won't.
I'm better than that.

Seriously, I find all those Apple haters very annoying. Every five seconds I hear someone say how bad the iPhone is or something. It's irritating beyond belief.
The iPhone is bad.

D

Deleted member

Well I have been considering maining the clones to troll online.
I'm gonna main :4drmario: because I like him and I don't get petty enjoyment out of the suffering of others like you guys do.
Unless that person is either on AFHV or is in a funny Youtube video.
Then the schadenfreude kicks in.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm gonna main :4drmario: because I like him and I don't get petty enjoyment out of the suffering of others like you guys do.
Unless that person is either on AFHV or is in a funny Youtube video.
Then the schadenfreude kicks in.
Well Dr. Mario I have said I loved. The reason is mostly for the other two.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I ship :4mii:and :4miif:.

Also we still need a smilie for Alph, the Duck, and the rest of the Villagers.
Why not throw in a luma while you're at it too.

D

Deleted member

Well Dr. Mario I have said I loved. The reason is mostly for the other two.
Point still stands.
Besides, you're not going to annoy someone JUST by playing the character, you have to win with them too, which then brings the risk of it backfiring horribly and results in you getting utterly bodied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I'm better than that.

I really like the cohesivenss of the apple ecosystem.

Don't get me wrong, I grew up a PC kid and only switched to apple due to school (ironically final cut is no longer the standard) and then I ended up working for Mac|Life for 2 years, so go figure on that. Nothing's perfect, and I refuse fealty to any corporation, but I do like my apple products just fine. I just get them 6 - 12 months later when no one cares about it as a status symbol.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The iPhone is bad.
Funny story.

This one time, I was at a tutoring place preparing for a test, and while I'm doing a worksheet or something, I overhear this fat teacher lady saying to her friend teacher lady, "The iPhone is just a terrible piece of technology. It doesn't even let you download movies for free or anything."

And in my head I was like, "BECAUSE DOWNLOADING MOVIES FOR FREE OFF THE INTERNET IS ILLEGAL YOU IDIOT!!!"
I wasn't mad because she said the iPhone sucked. I was mad because she said it sucked because you can't pirate movies off of it.

One of this biggest facepalms of my life.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Point still stands.
Besides, you're not going to annoy someone JUST by playing the character, you have to win with them too, which then brings the risk of it backfiring horribly and results in you getting utterly bodied.
Well, who's to say I wouldn't put time and effort into them? And even if the joke is lost, it's not like that's the only really I'll use them. It's just a bonus (in my head, at least).
And that's even implying I go along with the plan.

G&W confirmed for having best icon: :4gaw:
Hey look, he has a shadow.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
>not picking duck hunt dog and spamming his laugh taunt (also set taunt comment to "RIDLEY?" if possible)
Nah, I like him too much. So if I mained him it would less trolling and more that I like his concept. And there are others who view him positively as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom