• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And thus the main reason why Sakurai added him into the roster: To attract all the yaoi fangirls and the LGBT fanbase of course. :troll:
Soon we'll have the swimsuit DLC for every character. That's why there's so much unused space left on the 3DS version.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And thus the main reason why Sakurai added him into the roster: To attract all the yaoi fangirls and the LGBT fanbase of course. :troll:
I'm serious. This is what I mean.
upload_2014-9-18_13-37-31.png

It could just be a budge from his shorts. But from how it's positioned and how tight the shorts seem to be. I can't interpret it as anything but hindquarters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
View attachment 25510
It could just be a budge from his shorts. But from how it's positioned and how tight the shorts seem to be. I can't interpret it as anything but hindquarters.
I already know what you're saying because I can already see the black angel's booty. In a minute, those yaoi fangirls will be like "Swiggity sooty, I'm coming for that booty!"

Soon we'll have the swimsuit DLC for every character. That's why there's so much unused space left on the 3DS version.
Captain Falcon in shorts will be the closest thing to Blood Falcon in his heart boxers from F-Zero GX. Please make it happen Sakurai!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wario in a speedo. I'm scared.
I think you mean excited! Every other guy gets swim trunks. But Wario gets the speedo. Gotta give the ladies what they want.

View attachment 25510
Would have been way funnier if you used Palutena's auto-redical thing. Or creepier, maybe even both.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, Nintendo does need to attract more females. They're seriously losing one of their stronger demographics and $$$. I say it's a good plan. :troll:

Last edited:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Let's be honest.
A Captain Falcon underpants alt would be both the greatest thing in existence and the most successful DLC of all time.
You all know you would play it.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You'don't think the LGBT fanbase would be involved with Dark Pit, but in actuality they're more interested in Bowser and Ike.

Don't forget the bara, that's important.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I liked the unofficial smilies better than the ones that are actually in the game.

:4pacman:
Pac-Man's arm is weird.

:4kirby:
Kirby has a very tiny face.

:4mii:
And who the hell is this Mii?

Also, we still need the vets and newcomers that aren't officially announced yet. Is there any point at hiding spoilers anymore? We all know. Anyone who didn't want spoilers fled from the internet already.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Also, we still need the vets and newcomers that aren't officially announced yet. Is there any point at hiding spoilers anymore? We all know. Anyone who didn't want spoilers fled from the internet already.
Allow me to hazard a guess...

See, all that had to be done to get the ones we have now was replace the current ones. So they still follow the same link as before, just the image is different.
I'd assume implementing brand new smilies which link to new images is a little more time consuming than simply replacing current ones.

I'm just taking guess. If anyone knows better, feel free to correct me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
SMASH 4 SMILIES! *opens Smilies List*
WHERE IS R.O.B.!? :4falcon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom