• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Unlockable_character
Ness- Beat classic twice or 10 vs matches
Falco- beat classic once or 20 vs matches
Wario- beat 100 man smash or 30 vs matches
Lucina- beat classic as Marth or 40 vs matches
Dark Pit- beat classic three times or 50 vs matches
Dr. Mario- beat classic as Mario or 60 vs matches
R.O.B.- 70 vs matches
Ganondorf- beat classic as Link or 80 vs matches
Mr. Game & Watch- beat classic as Duck Hunt or 90 vs matches
Bowser Jr.- beat classic as Bowser on intensity 7.0 or higher or 100 vs matches
Duck Hunt- beat classic as Mii Fighter or 110 vs matches
Jigglypuff- 120 vs matches
Funny how Ness is the first unlockable going by the matches route while Jigglypuff is the last; both being part of the original 12 after all.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Funny how Ness is the first unlockable going by the matches route while Jigglypuff is the last; both being part of the original 12 after all.
Funny how Jiggs started being one of the first to unlock to being one of the last

R0Y

Smash Master
And how Captain Falcon was unlockable in 64, a starter in Melee, unlockable in Brawl, and now a starter again!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And how Captain Falcon was unlockable in 64, a starter in Melee, unlockable in Brawl, and now a starter again!
Also Dr. Mario being in Melee, absent in Brawl, and now back in Wii U/3DS Mewtwo fanboys tears are exquisite

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like how Sonic was absent in 64, an unlockable in melee and brawl and a starter in 4

D

Deleted member

What? You guys have been 21 the whole time? You guys don't seem nearly drunk enough. :troll:
Alcohol doesn't really interest me honestly. I may have a beer or two on special occasions but that's pretty much it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Lmao, I'm watching this Smash 3DS stream. For Glory matches.
One of the matches was Meta Knight vs. Duck Hunt on FD Arena Ferox.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Just started playing the demo myself. Omg, the 3d looks absolutely amazing in this game, didn't think it would add much to this game but it looks fantastic. Only problem is keeping your 3ds still while playing, lol.

Lol at this btw. Almost makes me jealous I don't have any online banking to set that up myself. Earning undeserved money ftw! :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Guys, I'm in love. This smooth playing, this 3D, this fast gameplay. Absolutely perfect! <3

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Just started playing the demo myself. Omg, the 3d looks absolutely amazing in this game, didn't think it would add much to this game but it looks fantastic. Only problem is keeping your 3ds still while playing, lol.

Lol at this btw. Almost makes me jealous I don't have any online banking to set that up myself. Earning undeserved money ftw! :p
Ugh. I would never sell mine just out of principle. I hate that sort of behaviour.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

They've literally turned this into the plot of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. ._.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Taking in consideration the final bosses from his games, isn't it funny how the first fight ever seen against Master Core was by Kirby?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest is the kid that drowns in the chocolate lake, @MorbidAltruism is the one that gets blimped, i'm the one that goes in the furnace and you're the other one...

Wait were there 5 or 4 kids?
5 kids
Augustus Gloop
Mike Teavee
Violet Beauregarde
Charlie Bucket
Veruca Salt

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've heard of those early demos and I'm feeling jealous.

What are those codes people are talking about? Is Club Nintendo necessary? I know it's different from North America and Europe, but I'd really appreciate if someone explained all this stuff on more detail.

(Ugh... So tired... @_@)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

What are those codes people are talking about? Is Club Nintendo necessary? I know it's different from North America and Europe, but I'd really appreciate if someone explained all this stuff on more detail.

(Ugh... So tired... @_@)
You need:
To be platinum in Club Nintendo between 1-3-2014 and 31-6-2014
To have a 3DS registered in Club Nintendo
To have 'Receive Nintendo notifications' turned on.

If you have all three, you have a random chance to receive four codes.

These codes are region-locked, so in your case you need an European one.

D

Deleted member

Ok you're the one that lives then.
But none of them die though.
Augustus gets sucked through a pipe to the fudge room, Violet swells up, Veruca goes into the trash compactor, and Mike gets stretched. They all end up fine by the end of the movie though.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

(Ugh... So tired... @_@)
I think you need to be a Club Nintendo member to have gotten a demo code.

The code is literally for the same demo version as what everyone will get next week on eShop. The difference is that the early access demo has unlimited uses, while the eShop version will have a 30 use limit.

I would've preferred more exclusive content for the early access demo, but unlimited turns is good for me.

Last edited:

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But none of them die though.
Augustus gets sucked through a pipe to the fudge room, Violet swells up, Veruca goes into the trash compactor, and Mike gets stretched. They all end up fine by the end of the movie though.
Do they? I haven't seen the movie in like 10 years.

R0Y

Smash Master
That behaviour is called capitalism. :p
No it isn't, it's called scalping... The demo isn't worth a single cent and will be open to everyone in less than a week. Thankfully a good Samaritan donated one of his codes to me, and I'll do the same if I get e-mailed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom