• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Btw, does anyone know what the alternate song is that plays on Wily's Castle 3DS? Somewhere I read that it was a Boss Medley of several robot masters. Somewhere else, I read that it's purely Air Man's theme.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Do you have an extra one if so plz PM is it NA Code though.
Nah, got the EU codes. Threw one to @Themandme already, gonna keep the other two spare codes to check if my irl friends want the demo as well, if not I'll throw them on here somewhere tomorrow. Don't think it's that hard to get a hold of the eu codes though, anyone who's been on club ninty for quite some time seems to get the mail.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
He's doing better at Home-Run contest than the people form the NicoNico stream

D

Deleted member

Btw, does anyone know what the alternate song is that plays on Wily's Castle 3DS? Somewhere I read that it was a Boss Medley of several robot masters. Somewhere else, I read that it's purely Air Man's theme.
Yeah, it's Air Man's theme, I think.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
For those concerned about playing on an OG 3DS: everything is very much visible. Your hands/fingers won't hurt unless you have big hands like me, and in that case I would recommend getting an XL if you can. I'm going to.

These controls, btw. These controls. Why anyone had any doubts is beyond me. They feel great. Smash attacks feel a lot faster too, the C-Stick is seriously not a necessity here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
From some footage I saw it was a mix of multiple themes. I know I heard Airman, and Woodman. I think I heard Splash Woman and Cutman too. But I could be mistaken.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Warning Received
Yeah, it's Air Man's theme, I think.
Aww. Sucks, :l

Hopefully there's a boss medley on the Wii U version.

From some footage I saw it was a mix of multiple themes. I know I heard Airman, Cutman, and Woodman. I think I heard Splash Woman too.
Huh, well I'm confused. Do you still have a link to the footage?

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am dissapointed with the lack of Cut Man representation in the game

R0Y

Smash Master
Apparently the coins you earn from the demo will transfer to the main game, at least in Japan!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about Peach X Wendy

Mortal enemies by blood, caught in a forbidden love

R0Y

Smash Master
Must be, 'cos I've been getting coins from all the matches on my demo.
Yeah it'd be a waste if it didn't. Just surprised me.

Though it's probably logistically a little complex. I mean, bought physically or digitally it has to connect to your SD Card and read that demo save file.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I heard the Paper Mario medley and it has a rogueport part...not sure what to think about it.

It's a remix that really, on first listening, I noticed something wrong. Like, WAY too much noticeable and I got it after listening to the original: they replaced the best 30 seconds of it and the most memorable part by a plain sound as transition which really was doing something weird in my head.

I don't get why they didn;t just cut the music in the middle for medley purposes instead of cutting it in the end while skipping the best part of it.

So, I don't know what to say about it. I need an hd version of the video because I heard a 360p version, but still, not sure what to think about this part.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah it'd be a waste if it didn't. Just surprised me.

Though it's probably logistically a little complex. I mean, bought physically or digitally it has to connect to your SD Card and read that demo save file.
Stuff you got in the bravely default demo transferred to the main game

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
They definitely are in the Mewtwo thread.
I'll bring the fries. :p

But seriously, Mewtwo wouldn't have gotten in if Dr. Mario wasn't. It was a last minute clone anyway. There's very few differences between him and Mario. Even their Final Smashes are near identical.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'll bring the fries. :p

But seriously, Mewtwo wouldn't have gotten in if Dr. Mario wasn't. It was a last minute clone anyway. There's very few differences between him and Mario. Even their Final Smashes are near identical.
That's what I keep saying but people don't seem to listen.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah riding Gogoat is so much fun. Though I don't recommend it if it's not your own summon. I found out the hard way.
  • That new mechanic that prevents 'screen/star' KO's on the vertical blast line just saved my ass. Got a KO at the last possible second, tying the score/going to sudden death. That Villager cpu must have been so salty.
  • Mega Man's FS, as cool as it looks, is kinda underpowered.
  • As Villager, I pocketed a Fire/Explosive Box. Not long afterwards, Mario got a Pokeball, and summoned Fennekin. I waited until it was about to shoot, threw the box, and blew Mario to smithereens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom