• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
First, it's a list built on biases. I don't expect everyone to agree with it.

Second, I just don't particularly care for her. She just doesn't interest me enough. Kinda like why Rosalina and Palutena are down there as well. And if you see from my list, I tend to favor more strange and oddball characters. Which is why characters like Duck Hunt Dog and Villager are high up on the list. Lucina as a whole is really an easier Marth. And really, if I wanted to play Marth, I would just play Marth.
It's like you don't like pretty ladies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Inb4 people are complaining that Dark Pit, Doctor Mario, and Lucina are cut from Smash 5
I'll be peeved if Doc is cut in 5mash. I need the 'Nado, Fair and Stun-Pills in my life.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I still have one last thing to be hyped about. The high quality music that will be coming out. It's almost here. All the delicious tunes. I can almost hear them now. <3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Inb4 people are complaining that Dark Pit, Doctor Mario, and Lucina are cut from Smash 5
Smash Community right now: WHAT THE F*** SAKURAI? 3 F***** CLONES?! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TROLLISH F***TA** WHO DOESN'T CARES FOR HIS FANS AND ONLY WANTS MONEY!1!!11

Smash Community if SSB5 doesn't includes Dr. Mario, Dark Pit or Lucina: WHAT THE F*** SAKURAI? HOW COULD YOU NOT PUT MY BADASS DARK ANGEL, MY DOCTOR OR MAI WAIFU BACK?! YOU'RE A TROLLISH F***TA** WHO DOESN'T CARES FOR HIS FANS AND ONLY WANTS MONEY!1!!11

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I dislike the idea of Lucina in Smash. Don't get me wrong, I like her as a character. But she, a clone, is getting in Smash over far more deserving characters with unique movesets.
No clones get over unique characters.

Do you even understand anything about game development?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Did anyone seriously ask for Dark Pit as anything other than an alt skin? It's blatant favouritism, there are way better potential clones. Not like the franchise wasn't well-represented for its level of significance with 2 characters.

Dr. Mario as the only clone from Melee back? As if Mario was really hurting for reps.

As for Lucina...

What about mewtwo?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Please. I'm all about lovin' the ladies. Here's one of my personal waifus.

Hawt I know. :shades:
Just grab the Hyrule Warriors version of that and you have yourself a deal. :shades:
------------
Also, I just found out the one thing F.L.U.D.D. is useful for.
Doubles. Atleast, with Rosalina as a partner. Use Gravitational Pull so F.L.U.D.D.'s stream of water goes straight down, and push the enemy off the cliff for a good edgeguard.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash Community right now: WHAT THE F*** SAKURAI? 3 F***** CLONES?! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TROLLISH F***TA** WHO DOESN'T CARES FOR HIS FANS AND ONLY WANTS MONEY!1!!11
The thing is, outside of Smashboards I haven't seen many people bemoaning Dr Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina's inclusions, doubly so for the good doctor because he became somewhat of a fan favorite thanks to Melee.

At the same time, I haven't seen many people too crazy about their inclusion either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Ridley should forget about Smash Bros. He's got an amazing voice, he can make it on his own in broadway.
He don't need Sakurai! ;_;
It's obvious why he isn't playable : Nintendo is just preparing him to become the protagonist of the next Ouendan, as he'll try to make the world a better place. Trust me, it's going to be big.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I got a funny story for you kids.

This afternoon I got back from work, and I noticed that I didn't pass the safety inspection at the dorm because they found a refrigerator in my closet. I'm like "WHAT THE HELL" at first, then I moved the refrigerator into the living room area and my roommate's like "Jason! What is that refrigerator doing out here?" I told him I got in trouble for having the refrigerator in the closet and he called the RA. The RA come over and says that they changed the rules that you can't have a refrigerator in the closet because it's a fire hazard.

D

Deleted member

This afternoon I got back from work, and I noticed that I didn't pass the safety inspection at the dorm because they found a refrigerator in my closet. I'm like "WHAT THE HELL" at first, then I moved the refrigerator into the living room area and my roommate's like "Jason! What is that refrigerator doing out here?" I told him I got in trouble for having the refrigerator in the closet and he called the RA. The RA come over and says that they changed the rules that you can't have a refrigerator in the closet because it's a fire hazard.
I give it a 4.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Why'd you have a refrigerator in the closet?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
He SHOULD have a Ninten alt

Mother 1 is heavily referenced in the Magicant stage

It's primarily based, design wise, off Mother 1's Magicant even though it's a combination of both games
Magacant really was such a really great part of mother 1 and such mind blowing setting at the end i was like

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I want to conduct a test.
In Vanilla Brawl, choose Olimar on any stage with a grabbable ledge (Battlefield is prefered), get rid of your Pikmin, just a bit away from the Edge and use your Up B with no Pikmin.
Then, pluck 1-3 Pikmin and try using your Up B at the same spot.

Olimar's Pikmin has a serious case of the Whiffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom